• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I have no patience thread!!

Nyde

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So PSL is out of business? I placed an order and never received any payment info whatsoever. I've also been emailing these guys for the past 2 days and I haven't received a reply back.

Should I just move on to their competitors, instead? I mean....I love PSL! I think their the greatest,but lord hell....placing an order, not getting any payment info and not getting any sort of email reply back from them just makes me think they went out of business.

I can't wait any longer! I need gear ASAP. So, should I order from another source?

Out of business?

So PSL is out of business? I placed an order and never received any payment info whatsoever. I've also been emailing these guys for the past 2 days and I haven't received a reply back.

Should I just move on to their competitors, instead? I mean....I love PSL! I think their the greatest,but lord hell....placing an order, not getting any payment info and not getting any sort of email reply back from them just makes me think they went out of business.

I can't wait any longer! I need gear ASAP. So, should I order from another source?

Is it an international order? Have you contacted a rep?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are only accepting domestic orders. No reply has replied back to me, not even their reps on this website have replied back to me.

Does anyone know wtf is up with PSL? This is very unusual of them to do.

I literally just replied to you Nyde, and I am a rep. You haven't PM'd me. It has been two days and it is the holidays.

Have you sent made a pm? He's real good about responding. They aren't out of business nyde it's the holidays give it a bit of time.

I contacted vision privately and asked him to reach out to you.

Yeah, but....come on now. I placed an order online. I should be getting the payment info so I can send funds. I need gear asap, not next year.

Should I just go to someone else?

Yeah, but....come on now. I placed an order online. I should be getting the payment info so I can send funds. I need gear asap, not next year.

Contact a rep and see if something happened. Maybe it didn't fully submit or you missed a button. Maybe they've contacted you but it went to junk mail. All kinds of possibilities.

Why have you not reached out to me in lieu of making a post? Have you checked your spam folder? I think by now you know that we go above and beyond, but to make a comment about our competitors is a kick in the nuts especially considering the time of the year.... this is a business but you need to take into great consideration that we are also human beings... when have you seen my Representatives for our company fall short with meeting the needs of a customer? Please shoot me your order ID information and I will take care of everything for you...

But can you please show us a little bit of respect here I think we do deserve it... and I will also have you know we are very busy with Logistics because we have great things to come in the new year, like immediately starting in the new year so you can rest assure we have no intentions on going anywhere anytime soon!

Have a happy holiday, and looking forward to hearing from you soon....

Could be a few things. I do believe the website is being worked on for the International line.

IML Gear Cream!

If you're going to ask like that I'm surprised you haven't just moved on anyway. This is why I always get my shit way in advance. Any issues can be handled through a rep or even on the site through customer service, nice a quiet without getting desperate.

You could go elsewhere, but you would be missing out on some really good gear mate. I'd slow your roll and apologize and let these guys get you some top notch anabolics

Sheesh haven't seen one of these posts in a while.

Why have you not reached out to me in lieu of making a post? Have you checked your spam folder? I think by now you know that we go above and beyond, but to make a comment about our competitors is a kick in the nuts especially considering the time of the year.... this is a business but you need to take into great consideration that we are also human beings... when have you seen my Representatives for our company fall short with meeting the needs of a customer? Please shoot me your order ID information and I will take care of everything for you...

But can you please show us a little bit of respect here I think we do deserve it... and I will also have you know we are very busy with Logistics because we have great things to come in the new year, like immediately starting in the new year so you can rest assure we have no intentions on going anywhere anytime soon!

Have a happy holiday, and looking forward to hearing from you soon....

You handled that very professionally vision. Nyde it's almost Christmas things are going to be slow there is better ways of handling this than the way you did.

If you waited that late to get the gear you're on, that's on you for being stupid. Plan ahead. You look like a jackass now.
"I need my gear now, not next year"....fuck, next year is a week away.

Hey nyde, you say you have sent multiple emails, but have you contacted one of us reps? If your yet to contact vision or shadow, please feel free to pm me and I will take great care of you.

Threads like this are what gets you blackballed from a source . I guarantee I can contact Mace within minutes . Vision also.

HAHA love the amazon comment ;)

Threads like this are what gets you blackballed from a source . I guarantee I can contact Mace within minutes . Vision also.

Exactly. In fact last night I think I was talking with vision within 5 minutes of this being posted.

HAHA love the amazon comment ;)

Yeah that was good...but he's not joking...lol

This is a while different animal compared to Amazon

honestly. I will go above and beyond for anyone. But I know for a fact he hasn't contacted a single rep. this is what bothers me the most, because he has delt with PSL for some time, and anytime anything happens he goes about things the same exact way. Just like this. The process hasn't changed, we added more reps.
if it doesn't first show up in your mail , you know to check you spam or junk. so if you don't have a response due to the holidays give it 24hrs . still no response ,pm a rep . it's that simple . it would of been handled swiftly and efficiently. I've been sick for days but still answering pms, and emails everyday. I haven't seen one pm from you.
and ive helped you in the past. so why haven't you pm'd me? or anyone else for that matter?

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

honestly. I will go above and beyond for anyone. But I know for a fact he hasn't contacted a single rep. this is what bothers me the most, because he has delt with PSL for some time, and anytime anything happens he goes about things the same exact way. Just like this. The process hasn't changed, we added more reps.
if it doesn't first show up in your mail , you know to check you spam or junk. so if you don't have a response due to the holidays give it 24hrs . still no response ,pm a rep . it's that simple . it would of been handled swiftly and efficiently. I've been sick for days but still answering pms, and emails everyday. I haven't seen one pm from you.
and ive helped you in the past. so why haven't you pm'd me? or anyone else for that matter?

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

I can completely relate from my past repping experience, if this is an ongoing situation with the same individual and it's causing stress amongst the reps and the company then maybe things should be laid out in black & white for him. This kind of thing stirs the pot for everyone and once he receives his quality gear in a reasonable time frame he will forget about his fuss and move on till the next time while this pointless thread still lingers to the unknowing public. The tile and the op's original post can be damaging enough for a company.

Rant over, business is business.

This is not the first time that this individual has spoken like this... I've always been diplomatic and try to find a resolution numerous times with questions and concerns regarding purchases made, however this recent behavior is wearing me thin...

Once an order is finalized and a considerable amount of time has lapsed then I can begin to understand frustration, but not during the due process of the beginning stages in attempts to finalize and complete a sale... I will not allow anyone on my team to be spoken to in such a fashion, I'm not one to Blacklist but all options are on the table in the future, along with a warning to other fellow sponsors to keep a Vigilant eye on a problematic individual...

The funniest part, or most annoying.....depending on how you look at it, is he was still trying to figure out how to process payment through Bitcoin when at the same time complaining how slow you guys are to respond.

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.co...itcoin-help!?p=1131676&viewfull=1#post1131676

I mean, how can you be too slow to process his order when he cannot even pay in the first place?!?!

Very good point..... and what's unfortunate for him is all he had to do was reach out to the proper channels and all of the team Associates would have gladly assisted him....

Back