• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Need UDCA source

JRotten

Old
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Looks like PP is gone and I need UDCA for my dogs. IMR doesn't carry it. Who has UDCA for sale?

Thank you

IDK, could be temporary. I've been getting their emails but the site has been down for days. They have had issues accepting payments for months.

True that. My last order months ago was in a rare window of their having a functioning cc processor. I wonder if legal pressure is coming against operations like that or if something more PP-specific is the problem...

Pc has been out of stock on tudca for awhile. At least 4 weeks, maybe more.
Still out and that's tudca not UDCA. Still powdercity is legit AF. Super cheap and fast as hell. I wound up just ordering TUDCA from Amazon. I've never used it. I know plain old UDCA gave me perfect labs on a sdrol run. I'lol be curious to see what TUDCA can do.

I get bulk tudca from Amazon, I run nac/tudca with high dose tbol and var for 8+ weeks. Values were always in range.

I get bulk tudca from Amazon, I run nac/tudca with high dose tbol and var for 8+ weeks. Values were always in range.
Good to know. I've never tried NAC/TUDCA before but that's what I went with. I think that's probably the more popular choice anyway. If it works it works. We''all see when bloods come in!

IML Gear Cream!
Not to hijack but can someone school me a little on TUDCA or UDCA. Today i start a long term medication thats livers toxic and was thinking of looking into this! appreciate any info

Not to hijack but can someone school me a little on TUDCA or UDCA. Today i start a long term medication thats livers toxic and was thinking of looking into this! appreciate any info
Same here. This is not actually juice related. Doctor wanted me to start milk thistle because a new med was putting ALT out of range.

So UDCA is a bile salt and basically what it does is prevent cholestasis by keeping the bile ducts clear and functioning and has a few other benefits, but most notably it prevents the liver from becoming toxic. TUDCA is UDCA that has been bound to a taurine molecule. Essentially the same thing for our uses. I have no first hand experience with nac or TUDCA. But UDCA works exactly as advertised. There are studies that show improved lipid profiles over time and that could be the case but I was always using methylated orals on heavy cycles when using it in the past so I can't speak to it's lipid effects as mine are never good and only get worse on blast, which is why I now how to take medications and supplements for my cholesterol and now my liver.

Some studies show TUDCA actually works a little better than UDCA. As for NAC, google is your friend lol

Thank you for explaining this.. Great info here.

Same here. This is not actually juice related. Doctor wanted me to start milk thistle because a new med was putting ALT out of range.

So UDCA is a bile salt and basically what it does is prevent cholestasis by keeping the bile ducts clear and functioning and has a few other benefits, but most notably it prevents the liver from becoming toxic. TUDCA is UDCA that has been bound to a taurine molecule. Essentially the same thing for our uses. I have no first hand experience with nac or TUDCA. But UDCA works exactly as advertised. There are studies that show improved lipid profiles over time and that could be the case but I was always using methylated orals on heavy cycles when using it in the past so I can't speak to it's lipid effects as mine are never good and only get worse on blast, which is why I now how to take medications and supplements for my cholesterol and now my liver.

Some studies show TUDCA actually works a little better than UDCA. As for NAC, google is your friend lol

so whats the dose or each ?

so whats the dose or each ?
I used UDCA at 350mg/day and on sdrol my values were in the teens. TUDCA is new to me, I've seen it recommended at 250, but what I have says two doses per day and they are 250 so a total of 500mg. I'm going to start with 500 since I'm behind the ball. I'll go down to 250 if my next labs look right.

NAC I still haven't gotten so idk about that.

IMR used to carry it..I dont honestly know why it isn't carried anymore

I sent what i could find of mine to a friend otherwise I'd offer it to you

IMR used to carry it..I dont honestly know why it isn't carried anymore

I sent what i could find of mine to a friend otherwise I'd offer it to you
Thank you. Yeah I saw that. IMR not carrying it bummed me out. PP is back up and in stock and has payment methods that are working they say, but I get the idea they will be struggling for a moment. Hopefully the TUDCA works since it is readily available just about everywhere.

Last edited:
Bumping this for the same info....

Anyone have a source for UDCA?

Get Shredded!
I have a bottle of imr udca

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately IMR will not be stocking this anytime soon.
Purchase Peptides has it and got there payment problems worked out. Also reliable rx has prescription UDCA by the name of ursodiol available for the same price as RC.

Thanks for the replies guys... Good to hear the payment issues were resolved. I'll check it out

I used UDCA at 350mg/day and on sdrol my values were in the teens. TUDCA is new to me, I've seen it recommended at 250, but what I have says two doses per day and they are 250 so a total of 500mg. I'm going to start with 500 since I'm behind the ball. I'll go down to 250 if my next labs look right.

NAC I still haven't gotten so idk about that.

Labs ive seen 500mg ed seems to do the trick, 1g shows a raise in BP and a few other things. NAC is legit... with doses upward of 2000-2400mg

I ordered from PP with no prob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back