• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Injectables

Dema

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone here use the injectable vitamins and amino acids.... A lot of health clinics swear by these lately.. Wondering if anyone here supplements these themselves...

No but a lot of rock stars rappers and hardcore party ppl actually tour w their own"vitamin girls" and the have IV bags of different types of stuff so they Do not get all schwaged out from all the Molly and what have you

I haven't used them personally but I think it's just another sales tactic. It's mostly for people who can't tolerate oral supplementation and if they are nutrient deficient.

I used B complex and plain B12. Made no difference to my well-being or health. At least I didn't notice any. Who knows though, maybe I will live a weak longer.
No but a lot of rock stars rappers and hardcore party ppl actually tour w their own"vitamin girls" and the have IV bags of different types of stuff so they Do not get all schwaged out from all the Molly and what have you
Interesting.

Back