• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Shree Venkatesh Restanon/Trenathate

bmw

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Will Restanon be back in stock soon? I see there is a lab test looking thing under the pic on your site showing 267mg/ml. Judging from the last time I used it I believe those numbers!

I see SV Trenathate

Trenanthate-Simec.jpg

and SV Teston 250
TESTON-250mg-SIMEC.jpg

also have lab tests now from Simec AG. They look great too! 246.6mg/ml test e and 197.6mg/ml tren e.

Maybe I should use the test e instead of the sust. :) But I love that Restanon sust. If the Restanon won't be back in stock by Jan, then I might go with the Teston. Let me know please! Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey! Thanks for fixing my pics! Also, I made a typo. I meant to type 264.6, not 246.6

Do you like the Teston over the Restanon?

I took the restanon before and LOVED it...but I could just as easily use Teston. :)

You`re welcome :)
I prefer Restanon250(Sustanon) myself. Test is test though, no huge difference between the two in general

Hey! Thanks for fixing my pics! Also, I made a typo. I meant to type 264.6, not 246.6

Do you like the Teston over the Restanon?

I took the restanon before and LOVED it...but I could just as easily use Teston. :)

Back