• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Part 2 - Topic of the week (CHANCE TO WIN) Join the topic!

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
topic_zpsgf14pwzz.png

"It's time for you, the members here to show off your knowledge and impress your fellow peers"

How this works: Each week we will have a NEW topic, and whoever submits the most detailed,creative and articulate response can win 5-10% off our DOMESTIC products on their next order (we can save the voucher for you if you wish to make the order on a later date)..At the end of the week we will select a winner, and at any given time we may toss in an extra bonus question for additional savings for rewards, as well as possibly selecting a runner up to receive a voucher..

Questions may be loaded, or even trick questions with the intent to entice the poster to elaborate more on the topic!

[FONT=&quot]The question must be answered in detail, covering a vast amount of the topic at hand..[/FONT]

TOPIC: Myths that about nutrition in bodybuilding that should Be Debunked or dismissed, for good?
i2.gif

The Question: For 5% off domestic

We all know that proper nutrition plays a pivotal role in BB'ing and the lifestyle of fitness..With this said, there's a slew of nonsense out there that advocates this or that opposing the right to the left..

Give your example of some nutrition myths that should be debunked?

Explain how important is it that people understand these nutrition mistakes and why?
What are some ways one can prevent falling into the trap of a nutrition myth and fad hype?

Discount is 5% of ALL DOMESTIC PRODUCTS, EP or Enorm

And GO...................

I'm not trying to be a Debbie Downer so please don't take this the wrong way, but that seems like a lot of work for 5%.

I'm not trying to be a Debbie Downer so please don't take this the wrong way, but that seems like a lot of work for 5%.

The % will vary from topic to topic...

Sharing feedback is easy, what's so difficult here?

The % will vary from topic to topic...

Sharing feedback is easy, what's so difficult here?
Again I'm not trying to be difficult or negative, so please don't think that. Its not that its difficult, maybe time consuming would have been a better word. I think its a great idea and should make for an interesting thread. But in my opinion, for me, that is too time consuming to cover a topic in detail with a vast amount of info for a 5% discount. I assumed it was 5% since thats what it said..."for 5% off domestic" right by the question.

Don't get me wrong, I plan to check back and see what topics are discussed. Its only my opinion, which doesnt matter much on here, that its not enough reward for the time spent.

I have a hard time explaining things especially when I type but I will give an example of a myth....the anabolic window, u know the magical 30-60 minutes pre workout where protein synthesis would be at its peak.... Well the only true thing about this myth is that your muscles are at a glycogen deficit and are broken down,but weather ur protein intake is an hour or ten hours it doesn't matter.. as far as optimal protein synthesis I'm not saying u won't be hungry and or weaker I know I am,but again the "anabolic window"provides no more or less protein synthesis. I hope I explained that right.

Back