• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anyone hurd of this carb blocker called plexus?

johnjohn

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just curious if there's any truth to this stuff. Supposedly it blocks up to %48 of your carb intake. There selling this stuff like hotcakes where I'm from. Any info on this?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Product in question lolz
a56341444e3980b6c0535c588c8dc58d.jpg

I'm not reading the greatest things about plexus.
Lolz I did absolutely no research on this. There's a bunch of chicks pushing it on Facebook. The wifey showed it to me. Looks like snake oil to me. I did bloods on snake oil once came back 1163 on 800mg a week. Fawkin cawkston gears

Lolz I did absolutely no research on this. There's a bunch of chicks pushing it on Facebook. The wifey showed it to me. Looks like snake oil to me. I did bloods on snake oil once came back 1163 on 800mg a week. Fawkin cawkston gears

Snake oil labs... ftw
Lolz

Yeah there's a lot of selling it where I'm from too, but I don't buy into it. It's like Herbalife they sell a bunch of different products

A bunch of gals at my work sell this shit.. They are all fat as fuck, and do weight watchers as well.

Not exactly the best sales strategy.

Bunch of Carb Blockers, NOW nutrition has a glucose metabolic support which doesn't so much block carbs but helps to break them down.. Its an overall great product!

Cutting your carbs by 48% effectively blocks 48% of your carbs 100% of the time...

I can tell just by looking at those herbal pills in the picture that it's bullshit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nC6FkP5JZVk

Here you go. The "revolutionary" way to be less fat. Because controlling what you put in your mouth and moving is too fucking hard.

How far have we gone???

They seriously want to stick this shit in your body? I mean the FDA had approve this procedure.

Does anyone at the FDA panel that approves this shit ever say "who needs this when they can diet instead".

Best carb blocker on the market is not shoving carbs in your mouth, with that said I have no idea what these are supposed to do.

Ignore the random name, you can call me daddy

Meth works well also.... GICH!

Back