• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pharmacomstore Review

gr2007954

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I placed my order with Daruis on 10/28/2016 and i was super worried, because of this i placed a small order put a little money out there just to see if it was real and would work. I read hundreds of reviews and decided to find out for myself, let me tell you this was the BEST choice ive made in a long time! I've been looking for a source to cut out the middle man and get my cost down and ive found one. Daruis communicated with me kept me informed and was there to make the process very easy and comfortable it took 14 days to the T to recve my order it was packaged well and very como for my privacy here's my order:

2 Testosterone Phenylpropionate 100 mg

1 T3 Triiodothyronine 100 pills x 50mcg

1 Clenbuterol 50 pills x 40mcg

Clomiphene citrate 10 pills x 50mg

The Clen and T3 werent for me but my girl is seeing great results 4 weeks in (down 17lbs), as for me when i started my cycle i was @ 290 IB as of yesterday im at 315 looking leaner with no water weight, great power and strength, i feel great and if i hadnt trusted Daruis idk if id be here with my results and keep in mind im 4 weeks in! I have a long way to go but my results so far are fucking awesome! I placing my next order 7 weeks out and i plan on taking it to the next level partner with my boy Daruis and Pharmacom!

Back