• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Puretropin holiday sale!

tren2k14

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
From Thanksgiving till January 1st we will be running a sweet deal!

It's going to be a buy 3 kits of puretropin and you will get 3 kits FREE!!!!

That's an entire cycle of hgh for half price. 6 months worth of hgh.

What an amazing deal Pipelinesteve set up for you guys. Don't miss your chance here.

Also this isn't limited to just 3 kits. You can buy as many as you like as long as you get at least 3. So buy4 get 4 free, buy 5 get 5 free, buy 6 get 6 free, an so on........
Get it? Great deal don't you think?

For examples: order 3kits puretropin—pay 200x3=600------to get(3+ 3 free kits )=6kits
Order 4kits puretropin—pay 200x4=800------to get(4+ 4 free kits )=8kits

When you place your order, pls use the code"ASF" to enjoy this great sales, thanks

Any questions send me a pm or ask it here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Well I guess I know what Santa will have wrapped under my Christmas tree this year!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Are we using the prices from the site? Soooo....$510 for 3 plus 3??

From my understanding yes I didn't create the sale I will double check.

Sorry guys. It's for single kit price. 200 per kit.

So 600 gets you 6 whole kits. That's a damn good deal for this hgh guys. Can't go wrong.
This is that holiday gift for the hard to shop for person.
This is a years worth of hgh for your girl or 6 months worth for the fellas.

Awesome deal

I'm a hard to shop for person if anyone wants to send me some puretropin this holiday season.

100usd per kit, noice.

jew-bwa-ha-ha.gif

Website wasn't responding too well but I filled out the info. I want in on this deal. I emailed you also

They will respond tonight.

Got in on this sale. It was too good to pass up. First time with sponsor and so far so good. This is a great deal guys. I'll be getting labs done as well.

Im hoping to by end of month. I'm on 6.6 a day now. That may be too high for me as my hands are bothering me most of the day.

Get Shredded!
I'll be in on this very soon.

From Thanksgiving till January 1st we will be running a sweet deal!

It's going to be a buy 3 kits of puretropin and you will get 3 kits FREE!!!!

That's an entire cycle of hgh for half price. 6 months worth of hgh.

What an amazing deal Pipelinesteve set up for you guys. Don't miss your chance here.

Also this isn't limited to just 3 kits. You can buy as many as you like as long as you get at least 3. So buy4 get 4 free, buy 5 get 5 free, buy 6 get 6 free, an so on........
Get it? Great deal don't you think?

For examples: order 3kits puretropin—pay 200x3=600------to get(3+ 3 free kits )=6kits
Order 4kits puretropin—pay 200x4=800------to get(4+ 4 free kits )=8kits

When you place your order, pls use the code"ASF" to enjoy this great sales, thanks

Any questions send me a pm or ask it here

KILLER deal!

$100 PER KIT!

For 100 each these kits are an amazing deal. I have been running them at 5iu for the last 6 months. Well I had 5 weeks in there that I ran some fake kits (story for another time but they weren't from ironlion). My results have been great. You won't be disappointed with these

Don't miss out on this!

For igf testing 80 per iu injected.

Back