What is low?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What is low?

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by s2h View Post
    bioavailable test is what really matters.....you can have 1200 ng/dl total test and its not worth a crap if your free test is 125ng/dl...
    Ive seen that mentioned before, can you explain why that is?

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Danger1 View Post
    im not dr s2h but free is the unbound test, thats what is usable by the body. there are supps and or other steroids you can take
    to unbind it . you should always ask to check free test. most people dont and a standard test does not automatically include it
    in most panels

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Danger1 View Post

total test markers are smoke and mirrors.....total test is the amount of test that is bound and unbound....bound test to the shbg...blood proteins etc is not able to bind to the androgen receptor...so it servers no purpose in muscle hypertrophy, nitrogen retention and cell hyperplasia.......free or unbound test is what binds to the receptors.....

example: i have ran test in various esters before and by using proviron and aromasin had labs come back with unbound test markers at 500 ng/dl with a total test of 750ng/dl roughly.....the 500 ng/dl is unbound free test...the other 250ng/dl is bound and serves no advantage......but most would think just cause the total test was ONLY 750 that it was a weak cycle....example #2....guy has 1400ng/dl total test but only 250ng/dl free unbound test.....guy thinks his cycle is better suited for muscle growth...wrong the other cycle is miles ahead for gaining lean muscle mass...

total test is about as useless as ast/alt markers..

All information given is for Educational Purposes Only

IronMag Research - s2h15 for 15% off on IMR products

milehigh15 coupon code for 15% off your milehighK order!

Rep Points

Lots of great reading here and thanks to everyone for your responses, well I just got bloods done this week because I am about to start back up and everything looks great, my Test level is 403(I think it was 648 right after PCT) still feel fine everything works and still having great workouts and pretty much kept all my size, I never crashed when I did my PCT, my buddy did hard, he hated it and got back on really fast lol.