• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

2 girls... with DNP

GearGoddess

Registered
Reaction score
Cold ass Canada!...need to move to the sunshine!
Get Shredded!
I have ventured into the dark dark dark side... I have this logged on a few other boards so I thought it may be useful here too... especially because there is so little info out there on DNP and women.

2 girls, DNP… and never say never…lol

Those of you who know me, this is one of the very few compounds I have never ran till now. I have always read and researched about it but never had any interest in trying it, and probably may have said that I don’t think I will ever try it… till now… because of a girl I am working with. She came to me and asked for my advice BUT she was set on having DNP in her plan. So… I think this is a perfect opportunity to do a thread about it as it seems there isn’t enough info for women and the very few that have, never finished it to let us all know how it went… hell not even general info about DNP is easily found or is very outdated.

I will most likely post as I see fit, originally I thought to do one post thread after the run but now, since we are a week in, I figured it will be better so I can get feedback and an idea to others considering it as we go through it… plus everything is fresh and I can compare week one to week two later. And I noticed there has been a lot of buzz around DNP lately on several boards.

So here is the juicy stuff. Thanks to a couple other members on another board who have given me first-hand experience and tips to make this run successful for both of us.

We are keeping diet and training the same for comparison purposes and the deadline that we have to meet. We are doing low carb diet in a caloric deficit to take full advantage of this cutting phase and hopefully not over heat too quickly. She is all for it and has worked with me before.

Me
5’6, 135lbs, 15%

The girl
5’8, 175lbs, 24%

We are both fairly defined and lean but she has been in a bulk with another coach and he has set her back a bit so I aim to get her out of it and show those hard earned lines again! Wish us luck!

From all the discussions I had and what I was feeling comfortable with, I went with a lower dose to start until we figure out our tolerance. I used 100mg as my minimum to get a 10-15% increase in metabolism as well as took my weight into an account. For my girl, because of her weight, we went with 150mg to start for the first 3 days. We will be increasing 50-100mg at a time every 5 days after the initial 3 (or so I thought).

Day 1 – we both took it in the evening – I took 100mg and she took 150mg
Within the first 20-30 minutes, we both have started to feel warmer. Nothing crazy, just overall warmth. Also, I don’t know if it’s just me reacting to it but I got gassy within that time as well, the kind when you have steak and its after math! I also got extra thirsty so I ended up drinking a bit more than planned that night.

Day 2 & 3 – 2nd day was smooth sailing just a bit warm. Training was all good and full intensity as well. I was sore the next day though. Otherwise no changes to report yet. Day 3 we went up to 150mg for me and 200mg for her. All 3 nights we slept well and nothing unusual. I should mention that I tried a silly thing, while at work, I had a cracker and some hummus, let’s just say that the heat kicked in within 5 minutes! Also that night, my workout kicked my ass. I was sweating and felt run down. I think my intensity was a bit much.

Day 4-7 – the last 4 days have been interesting, I noticed that I am holding water and it’s annoying but it comes with the territory of DNP. The scale actually went up for both of us on day 7 but body fat stayed the same. Day 7, I was at 137.4lbs and she was at 176.2lbs. I imagine it has to be the water we are holding now, well since day 4, as my jewellery is pretty much stuck on my fingers (which is a bitch to train with them on! Grrr…) Day 7 was also the first day we full on tested a theory and because it was time to carb load as we have been very strict the first days (except for my cracker incident! Ooopsy!). And let me tell you this, holy shit, within 5-10 minutes of consuming them, my face went red and I felt very warm all over and even started sweating instantly (I was at home and not even doing anything and still sitting at the table finishing my food!). Training and cardio are still good BUT we are both sweating like crazy! So I figure that if we stay at this dose, we can train almost at the same intensity as without DNP, maybe a bit less cardio though as it kicks our asses! She’s doing 15-20 min high intensity and I’m doing 20-30 min low intensity cardio the last 2 days. See how it goes.

Day 8 (today)– so far I have to say I am very impressed how DNP is so easily manipulated and you can control the level of heat. It is starting to get cold where I am and snow coming soon so neither one of us minds the warmer feeling. I have a few people already ask me if I’m getting sick as I think DNP is in full force and I am sweating just sitting down and my face is flush. She looks the same way from what I saw this morning at the gym. Lol But again, it is still comfortable and we are both sleeping well. Our weight is still the same as day 7.

Day 9 (tomorrow)– we plan on bumping the dose to 200-250mg for me and 250-300mg for her.

OH I forgot to mention, I am still on a Primo run along with T3 (and of course GH). I have dropped all other compounds I was running. I have another week left of primo then the only thing I will have is T3. I also think that I will only do a short run of DNP of 3 weeks as the first week has been a trial to see how we tolerate it. For the girl, we will be running 3 weeks then week off and then another 3 weeks if all goes as planned… if all goes well, we will introduce var for her in 2 or 3 weeks… I guess see how things are when the time comes….so this may be a touch longer of a log and I plan on continuing to add as she progresses even though I will be done. I think… hehehe

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Prep yourself for the "you're going to cook yourself to death" posts.

Low carb has been the ticket for me as well, helps with manipulating heat levels. Are you taking any supplements?

Prep yourself for the "you're going to cook yourself to death" posts.

Low carb has been the ticket for me as well, helps with manipulating heat levels. Are you taking any supplements?
Lol yes, I've seen it happen on another board but surprisingly enough I haven't gotten it yet. Probably because people on the other 2 boards I posted this on, know me quite well.

We are being safe and careful with it. And I agree, low carb makes a world of difference.

I have done three cycles of DNP 9-10 years or so ago. All three were 10 day cycles...I last 7 days on 1 and 8 days on the other 2. I ran one in the summer...lol. I was literally pouring sweat 24 hours a day. Almost landed in the ER on that same cycle as I bumped the dose up when I wasn;t getting hot. BIG MISTAKE!! My temp was at 102 degrees and my heart was pounding out of my chest for hours. The best for burning fat, but you are taking your life in your hands..lol

GG where did you purchase the DNP if you don't mind me asking? Looking for some myself currently. I had used IA but they are no longer around.

Super interesting post GG, will be following this for sure :winkfinger:
Admittedly, this is one I have been afraid to try. Are you feeling dehydrated ? and any other sides that you may have noticed ?
There is so little info on this, will be interested to see how this goes for you

Super interesting post GG, will be following this for sure :winkfinger:
Admittedly, this is one I have been afraid to try. Are you feeling dehydrated ? and any other sides that you may have noticed ?
There is so little info on this, will be interested to see how this goes for you

Thanks Mrs.R 😊 I have always researched it and never thought to use as it was partly my ignorance of not realizing I can run it safely. It is very effective and probably the best fat burner ever known to man. I have complete respect for it.

As for sides, my first week is listed in my first post and the only thing I noticed in week one was the fact that I was gassy the first couple days. Now I'm fine. Water retention also kicked in which I never have that problem. Dnp is known to do that so I'm ok with that. I have been taking papaya enzyme which helps a little but it will probably stick around till the end. Dehydrated? No, I normally drink a gallon + of water a day. I did add some pedialite to my water and my water intake is increased on purpose. I don't feel dehydrated but I may be drinking a little extra. I'm feeling warm all day as well. My diet is low carb as well so it's easier to control the heat.

Hope that helps. Tomorrow, I will post my update on end of 2nd week.

Can you post some before and after pics so we can see the results.

IML Gear Cream!
Here is my end of week 2 update!

Day 9 – weight has dropped for me from 137.4lbs to 137.0lbs (still up from my original 135.0lbs) and for my girl she went down a 0.8lbs, from 176.2lbs to 175.4lbs (still up from the original 175lbs). We are now both holding water and everything seems puffy, I feel fat bloated (yes, OK go for it! You can now call me fat!) Also, we both increased the dose to 200mg for me and 250mg for her.

Day 10-14 – weight down again, for her to 174.8lbs and I remain the same on day 10. These next days have been interesting as both of us are still feeling warm and overall OK. Our training intensity with cardio has changed a bit. We are both doing a short 15min cardio session with a lot less intensity. We both feel better this way. I do find myself tired a lot, could be a combination of things as I am in my late 30’s, eating in a deficit and limiting my carbs plus on DNP with T3 (no other ‘superhuman’ supplements after I stop my primo). So much for finishing off with sdrol or var…hehehe… still can’t believe I am trying DNP. As for the girl, she seems to be tolerating it well.

Day 15 (Nov 21) – Today is a sad day for me. Last night was my last Primo pin and now I am only on GH, T3 and DNP. It makes me sad when it comes to an end. I love how I feel and look on it!
Morning weight has shifted in the right direction! Yay! I’m back to my original 135lbs and she is down to 174lbs. We are STILL both holding water. I’m really not a fan of that look but it comes with the territory of running DNP. (Yes, I’m a mental case). Also, we are both going steady since day 9 with our dose and may increase again. See how today’s training will feel. We both have agreed that doing slower pace cardio for the 15min is sufficient as well as our training intensity is still going strong BUT we get extra sweaty and tired quickly when working out.

Our diet has changed very slightly and we have been low carb all the way through 2nd week and no carb load.
We both feel a lot better and still definitely notice the heat when the minimal carbs are consumed earlier in the day. I am still walking around warm and flush faced but it’s all good! I could even say that I am comfortable wearing a tank top in high 50’s and my heat at home is now set to 65!!! lol. Again, this is pretty cool for me and I’m good with it! The only thing I noticed I am not doing well with is the heat in stores while grocery shopping! It actually makes me sweat a lot and feel nauseous. I have also added some pedialite with my water intake (I mix half with my water) and I think it helps with cooling me off…or at least it seems that way! lol

Can you post some before and after pics so we can see the results.
I have a pic posted in my profile that's recent 😊

I have a pic posted in my profile that's recent 😊

From what I can see you appear to be lean and in very good shape already. Is that pic pre-dnp.

From what I can see you appear to be lean and in very good shape already. Is that pic pre-dnp.
Yes. That was mid October, 16 weeks into a Primo and few other compounds including a brief 2 weeks of oral tren. So right after tren. Lol

UPDATE TIME at the 3 WEEKS mark! WOW already!

Day 16– Weight is down again for the girl! Yay, girl, 173.8.lbs and me, 134.5lbs.

Day 17– SUCKS! Back up to 135! The girl no change. BUT fingers aren’t as puffy today but my face is. :( We also upped the dose to 300mg for me and 350mg for her. Yes a bigger jump than we have up to this point but I feel we can do well. So maybe that’s the cause as our diet has remained the same.

Day 21-22 – WOW 3 weeks as of now! We are still good. Weight changed again, 171.6lbs for the girl and 134lbs for me! Still holding water which I expect till the end. lol Although what I noticed is, I think DNP is playing tricks on me and trying to rob me of the last little bit of breast tissue that I have covering my implants. I say this because they have been tingling and last time I remember that happening is when I started to lose my breasts to AAS prior to my investment. I have also been off my regular cycle for a week now... :(

Also what we have noticed, except the girl more than me but there are too many variables to say exactly why she is getting it and I’m not as much. And just a warning, this is gross… BUT she has found that she goes to the bathroom a lot more often. It’s all normal but she even goes once or twice in the middle of the night and all throughout the day! It's not bothersome, just something we noticed. We get cleaned out more. lol
We are both eating plenty fiber and drink pedialite mixed with water so I know we are doing things correctly in the hydration department. Our supplementation is minimal and we are actually wanting to add ECA or Clen. I think ECA for her though as I will feel more comfortable with her taking it. As for me, I may do a 2 week clen (with the T3 and GH as I am already taking those with DNP)

I think this week will be the final week! 3 weeks of DNP and I can safely say that it was a successful run. I can’t wait till I drop this water and see what really happened! Lol

NAHHHH! Just kidding… another member and I have been talking and we have come to the conclusion that with everything going well, might as well keep going. We will do a final increase to 350mg and 400mg for the girl. I won’t say the total weeks we will run it yet, but I can comfortably say there will be a few more updates for those interested.

overshare coming up-

I notices far more pooping on dnp and it was unpleasant

at the end of the day I found better fat cutting and felt better with my coach than I did dnp so I shelved the idea of doing it again

UPDATE TIME at the 3 WEEKS mark! WOW already!

Day 16– Weight is down again for the girl! Yay, girl, 173.8.lbs and me, 134.5lbs.

Day 17– SUCKS! Back up to 135! The girl no change. BUT fingers aren’t as puffy today but my face is. :( We also upped the dose to 300mg for me and 350mg for her. Yes a bigger jump than we have up to this point but I feel we can do well. So maybe that’s the cause as our diet has remained the same.

Day 21-22 – WOW 3 weeks as of now! We are still good. Weight changed again, 171.6lbs for the girl and 134lbs for me! Still holding water which I expect till the end. lol Although what I noticed is, I think DNP is playing tricks on me and trying to rob me of the last little bit of breast tissue that I have covering my implants. I say this because they have been tingling and last time I remember that happening is when I started to lose my breasts to AAS prior to my investment. I have also been off my regular cycle for a week now... :(

Also what we have noticed, except the girl more than me but there are too many variables to say exactly why she is getting it and I’m not as much. And just a warning, this is gross… BUT she has found that she goes to the bathroom a lot more often. It’s all normal but she even goes once or twice in the middle of the night and all throughout the day! It's not bothersome, just something we noticed. We get cleaned out more. lol
We are both eating plenty fiber and drink pedialite mixed with water so I know we are doing things correctly in the hydration department. Our supplementation is minimal and we are actually wanting to add ECA or Clen. I think ECA for her though as I will feel more comfortable with her taking it. As for me, I may do a 2 week clen (with the T3 and GH as I am already taking those with DNP)

I think this week will be the final week! 3 weeks of DNP and I can safely say that it was a successful run. I can’t wait till I drop this water and see what really happened! Lol

NAHHHH! Just kidding… another member and I have been talking and we have come to the conclusion that with everything going well, might as well keep going. We will do a final increase to 350mg and 400mg for the girl. I won’t say the total weeks we will run it yet, but I can comfortably say there will be a few more updates for those interested.

Would you share your source for the DNP?

Would you share your source for the DNP?
It's actually a private source and they don't sell on forums.

Get Shredded!
Dimitri? Because he used your sell here through a sponsor until he was burned

Thato what I had assumed by custom dosing

Dimitri? Because he used your sell here through a sponsor until he was burned

Thato what I had assumed by custom dosing
No its not him. I have heard of him on other boards though.

Idk why my spell check changed it to Dimitri...I meant dinitro

Idk why my spell check changed it to Dimitri...I meant dinitro
I knew what you meant... 😊 definately not him and I did hear he has changed something that people are getting sick after the first day or two at a small dose. Unlike dnp sides.

How much water are you intaking?
I drink at least 1.5-2L of pedialite mixed with about 5-6L of water... which works out to about 1.5 to 2 gallons of water a day not counting my tea which I usually have one or two.

I am running DNP right now 400mg a night my bed hates me but it seems like the weight is coming down I also drink 1.5 gallons a day I want to see how long I can run it for would love to lose 15-20 pounds

I knew what you meant... 😊 definately not him and I did hear he has changed something that people are getting sick after the first day or two at a small dose. Unlike dnp sides.

Dinitro is still solid. Hasn't made me sick, 7 days in @500.

Shit, wrong thread. I saw "two girls" and entered the wrong section:p

Back