• šŸ‘‹Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • šŸ’ŖIronMag LabsĀ® 30% Off Easter SalešŸ‘‰www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30šŸ°

2 girls... with DNP

IML Gear Cream!
I knew what you meant... šŸ˜Š definately not him and I did hear he has changed something that people are getting sick after the first day or two at a small dose. Unlike dnp sides.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

The irony is is there's a Dimitri involved with dnp as well so I looked back and ernt..hunh

Dinitro is still solid. Hasn't made me sick, 7 days in @500.
I haven't used him so I wouldn't know. Just what I've seen in other people's posts. I do know that he's changed his formulation.

It's that time again! End of WEEK 4!
Day 22 ā€“ Weight is dropping for sure. We decided to keep our dose the same. I think our bodies have adapted well. Things have been great up until this point. Well as good as they can be with all the OK sides from DNP. This is where we both feel itā€™s still a ā€œsafeā€ dose based on all the references we have seen and read plus all the advice from members who have ran it successfully and I donā€™t mind being somewhat in the lower end of dosing with 300mg for me and 350mg for her. We still get very warm after eating and especially if it involves any carbs.

Day 23-28 - Another thing we have incorporated is ECA stack for her and clen for me. (yes clen, I always prefer Albuterol but for this run, clen seemed to be the better choice plus I have some left) She is using ECA twice a day and I am at about 10mcg of clen a day and I feel itā€™s plenty. I tried to go up to 12.5mcg but it was too much! I donā€™t like the cracked out feeling of clenā€¦ just reminded myself why I like Albuterol that much more! lol

Day 29 (Dec 5 today) ā€“ so we are a month in! WOW! 4 weeks done! OH and we are still alive and well! I do want to mention that people have noticed we look better (some even say, different but in a good way) and not as bloated as we were in the first couple weeks, I think our rosy cheeks give a deceiving look of well being tooā€¦ heheheā€¦ at this point, the weather is cold and we are perfectly content with wearing light jackets and feel good. Again, while shopping, itā€™s nauseating because every place I walk into has their heat cranked.

We will not be increasing the dose further. I think this is where we need to be and our bodies are good with it. We have adapted well and can definitely feel it when we are training and cardio but once we stop we are OK. Also, not finding that I am ready for bed too early. My routine is nearly back to the way it was. We also plan to bump our cardio up to see if it makes our progress faster with additional 10 min which will bring us to the old 30 min fasted cardio but low intensity in the mornings. I donā€™t feel as drainedā€¦. So with that said, smooth sailing so far. We will continue for another few weeks, if all goes well, the plan is to go until end of December and her deadline, I found out she actually has 2 additional weeks than she told me originally so we are good to go till then where I believe we will be tapering off and then the big reveal to see what really happened!

UPDATE TIME! End of Week 5 :)

Day 30- This week started of with interesting stats and we are ready for what this week has in store for us. We are second week in with Clen (me) and ECA (the girl). Everything seems to be good with the dosing. I also think we have both leveled out with the sides and being on the same DNP dose since week 3.

What I have noticed today is that, at least me, I am sleeping very well. I was sleeping OK up to this point but last night has been a very deep sleep. I also had a hard time waking up. We have added additional 10min of cardio in the morning for a total of 30mins. Maybe thatā€™s what burns us out more now? Who knowsā€¦ So many variables.

Day 31-35 ā€“ The last couple days have been different. We noticed that with our diet being strict but in just a conservative deficit, we decided that it would be best to go from a 12.5% and 12.9% deficit to a much larger. We started with 25% deficit for me and 30% deficit for the girl. She is getting a much larger cut for the next few days then next week we drop further to a 40%. We are hoping to boost the fat loss further with a slightly more aggressive approach. This set up still gives me 1,502 cals and 1,660 cals for her then dropping to 1,410 next week. She may hate me after thisā€¦. Hehehe or love me more! Lolā€¦ we are still keeping carbs well under 100g a day as we feel best on that and least heat which is very manageable.

Another thing that has intensified is sleep, as I mentioned earlier. I even ended up passing out on the couch right after the gym one night, an hour before my typical bedtime and slept till morning. I am also having some crazy vivid dreams and they seem so real. But they are so out there! lol I sleep well and the sweating is under controlā€¦ well, the house is at 62, I sleep in the nude and only have a sheet draped over me when needed. So you could say that I am quite comfortable as long as there is no comforter or more heat touching me. lol

Finally, this could be partly due to the adjusted calories but the last few days I am feeling as if I work out my entire body and every muscle group. We are still going strong at the gym with low reps and our 30 min cardio but feel like I ran a marathon or something. I guess that could be why I am falling asleep so easily and sleep solid. I guess I could say the workout recovery is slightly longer right now as I even wake up sore the next day!

Day 36 (Dec 12)ā€“ end of week 5! WOW! Not too much as of right now but I can say, we are feeling good!

Glad everything is working out for you gg, awesome progress! Today is my last day of dosing (500mg for 5 days, 250mg for 2 days) on a 21 day run. Killer results so far, the real magic is 5-7 days after last dose (for me anyways).

This crap ruined my sheets and a few shirts I had back over 2 years ago.

Happy Monday Everyone! It's that time again... end of week 6...

Day 37 - Entering week 6 with a little different feeling. The DNP has definitely peaked and our bodies have adjusted to it well the last 2 weeks. So well that we arenā€™t getting any of the sides that are so bothersome. Sleep is still great, the fatigue isnā€™t bad at all and the sweating isnā€™t uncontrollable. Although it never was. But now, we just feel warm and good! Yes, we actually feel good on it. I also look leaner even though Iā€™m still ā€œfeelingā€ puffy and soft.

Day 38-42 ā€“ The girl got her ā€œmonthly visit from Aunt Rubyā€ and letā€™s just sayā€¦ oh my is she ever cranky!!! Lolā€¦ I can say that I DO NOT miss that time of the month at all! Mine still hasnā€™t returned since Iā€™ve only been off cycle for a few weeks.

Day 43 ā€“ Today marks the end of week 6! WOWā€¦ I know I say this each time but I am still amazed. This compound isnā€™t as bad as some say it is. It is quite efficient and easily manageable. Plus pretty awesome in the winter as it is -20 (or-4 F degrees) out with the wind chill and Iā€™m fairly content and comfortable where normally I am beyond freezing and hate it as I canā€™t get warm no matter how many layers I have on. As bad as it sounds, the warmth is my favorite part about DNP!... Go ahead, judge me for saying that. lol...
House is up a little to 63-64 daily but comfortable. My workouts have been pretty good too.

I should also mention that I have come across an opportunity which I am going to go for and will need to stop my run soon. Well, one more week then I will have 12 days to get everything showing and in tip top shape as I need to be ā€œdrierā€ for this. Plus I do not want to feel bloated or holding water as to me, I can see it in pics and makes me feel uncomfortable. I have to be either 100% ready or nothing!

As for the girl, we are continuing with the plan and she is going to keep going as planned. I will also continue logging her progress/findings. I will try to get more details from her. I will also go through the taper down and post-dnp details most likely next week as I am trying to plan everything out and ensure itā€™s good. Then final findings once the final result shows itself.

Update - End of WEEK 7

Day 44 ā€“ Entering week 7 is a bit bitter sweet for me. As this is my last week before tapering down. Once I finish my taper off week and wait a week to see final results, I will give you guys a review of my experience and thoughts from a ā€œlooking backā€ perspective.

Day 45 - 46 - have been good for both of us. Even with Christmas coming and the feasts that we both will most likely be indulging in (to a degree). The dose is still leveled out as we barely feel anything now unless at the gym or in hot stores while shopping. Otherwise, we are very comfortable.*

Day 47-49 - Christmas festivities have been great! I kept my carbs to a controllable amount and didn't touch the deserts. I did wear a sleeveless light dress so I was good and no one suspected anything out of the ordinary šŸ˜‰ so I was pretty much able to enjoy as if no dnp was involved. Hehehe

HOPE EVERYONE HAD A BEAUTIFUL CHRISTMAS!!*

Day 50 - today Dec 26... the first day of tapering down. I went from 300mg to 250mg for the next couple days. (That's the plan). The girl continues as is.

Diet will stay the same and so will the training and cardio. I personally had "easy express" workout days the last couple and cardio only yesterday.*

Up to this point, I have noticed that I have been recovering from workouts a lot slower than off dnp. My body is sore longer. Even after low intensity cardio! Which is kinda odd but funny to me. My sleep is still incredible with insane dreams. And no I still do not use any sleep aids.*

Even though I am kind of sad to finish dnp, I'm excited to find out what it did for me. Although I WILL miss the warmth. That's probably my favorite part of dnp.*lol

UPDATE ā€“ END OF WEEK 8

Day 51 ā€“ Entering the taper off period, my second day and I am already feeling a touch of cold. Iā€™m not liking it. LOL ā€“ my dose is 200mg.

Day 52-53 ā€“ dose has been at 200mg. Workouts and diet is still the same.

Day 54-56 ā€“ dose has been down to 150mg and I definitely feel a difference. My house heat is up to 65-66ā€¦ lol

Day 57 ā€“ Today, January 2nd is my last day of DNP. I finished it off with 150mg this morning. It will be odd tomorrow not taking my dose as I have the last 8 weeks! Now I have this week to get it out of my system and see what really happened. Iā€™m kind of excited as I kind of noticed today that my body looks different right now.

Looking ahead, I am definitely looking forward to a carb load on Friday and hope for the best! Lol

As for the girl, we werenā€™t in too much contact this past week with all the holiday craziness but I know she is doing well. I will be checking in with her this week and give an update next week as that will be her last week and she will start to do her taper off next week sometime.

UPDATE ā€“ END OF WEEK 9 ā€“ GGā€™s OFF DNP full week after 1 week taper offā€¦

Day 58 ā€“ OFF DNPā€¦ wow this may be a trick or my body has eliminated a lot of it already as I am actually feeling a little cold today. Temperature is at 37 today and I definitely felt a chill. My heat at home is now adjusted to 66 the last couple days and I feel as if I need to adjust it again.

I have boosted all my supplementation since last week, basically doubled everything I was taking. Including NAC, B12, Magnesium, Vit C, Multi, etcā€¦ I am drinking additional electrolytes too, just in case. I did feel as if my fasted cardio session seemed easier today and I increased the level of it and went full 30mins without any problems at a higher level. Will see how my workout goes later.

Day 59-60 ā€“ my hands and feet are back to feeling like iciclesā€¦ also find it chilly now and itā€™s now winter warm coat time! The temperature has dropped outside to between 5-10F as well and my house heat has increased again to 68 but still felt very cold and Iā€™m pretty much wearing a snow suit inside compared to just a couple weeks ago! lol

Day 61 ā€“ Itā€™s Friday (Jan 6) and itā€™s CHEAT DAY!!!! I have been incorporating more carbs this week and have been eating a bit more than I have the last few weeksā€¦ what amazes me is the strangest thing. This week and every day I wake up, I look different! In the best possible way, I see that my body has changed quite a bit in the 8 week total run even at the low doses (even with the first week and last week being super low doses due to tapering up then down). Actually didnā€™t think some areas had much wiggle room but apparently I was wrong. My waist being one as I am fairly square/straight shaped but have been seeing my mid section trim more to a curvy look. So thatā€™s a bonus!

Day 62-63 ā€“ I have noticed that my appetite totally dropped this weekend, Iā€™m hardly wanting to eat anything and I am not craving anything. Iā€™ve had to resort to drinking a few protein shakes through the day just for quick fix but even that was a struggle. I have started off my days with good breakfasts like bacon, eggs, and even a pancake! YES! I decided to treat myself but still stayed within manageable numbers. Itā€™s been a busy weekend and I actually didnā€™t get to do my full workouts or full cardio due to my schedule this weekend. But I am OK with that. It was a profitable weekend to say the least. Lolā€¦ So it was worth it.

Now the fun stuff. My results!
So I did the measurements and I wanted to show for a comparison.

I started off with:
135lbs and 15%bf ā€“ today I am 12.4% and 123lbs (loss of 2.6% - 3.51lbs fat) 12lbs total ā€“ which I am sure majority is water as I was hovering around 128-130lbs while on dnp and there is definitely fat loss and possibly a tiny amount of muscle but not too much was lost, plus the fact that I am 7 weeks off cycle too (since Nov 21). So Iā€™m very happy overall.

Measurements that have changed:
Chest (under boob) still the same at 32ā€
Waist went from 25 to 24ā€
Hips went from 34 to 33ā€
Thigh went from 21 to 20.75ā€

As for the girl, she got her ā€œevil redā€ again, a few days early this time but she says she feels good otherwise. We havenā€™t been training together this past week again but she has been checking in. She is feeling less bloat now. She is still holding water but she says she noticed her tummy isnā€™t as bloated. Could have been ā€œevil redā€ related tooā€¦ on top of DNP.

Sheā€™s entering week 10 and the final week! I think she has made great progress and I will post her comparison once we get it all done. She says she is happy with where she is at and is looking forward to seeing the final result and numbers. She says that she is also starting to crave things today which is odd as I didnā€™t experience that and she didnā€™t have a problem in the earlier weeks either.

So overall, I have to say, I would consider DNP again if need be or if anyone comes to me for advice then I will be comfortable guiding them through it (if they are set on it) as now I know what to expect and how it feels from my own experience and the girl that I have been working withā€¦ is it wrong that Iā€™m tempted to use it through winters just to warm myself back up ā€¦just a tiny little doseā€¦ I really do hate winter!

UPDATE ā€“ END OF WEEK 10 ā€“ me - OFF DNP 2 weeksā€¦The girl completed her taper off weekā€¦

Day 64 (Jan 9) ā€“ going into taper off week for the girl. Sheā€™s using the same set up as I did. Seemed to work for me. LOL

Day 65- very strange as my girl said she is having insane cravings. And cravings that she didnā€™t have before for starchy carbs but not so much sugars. We have increased her cals to the same set up as we had the first couple weeks. Hopefully that helps.

Day 66 ā€“ her cravings are getting pretty bad to a point she said when she woke up at night she wanted to eat something like bread or pasta as she was hungry! And that was in the middle of the night. Weird.

Day 67-70 ā€“ cravings continue but she said she is getting a bit of a chill now so that means the DNP is definitely depleting from her system. She doesnā€™t think she has lost any water yet and the diet stays the same. She has increased her water intake again to see if she can fight those cravings.

Day 71 (Jan 16) ā€“ today is a day off dnp. She said she definitely feels colder outside. Nothing else much to report for today.

FYI: I do find it odd too as some get insane cravings and I am still lacking my appetite. I have literally been living off protein shakes just to get something in my system and a little bit of food.

I did suggest she tries sibutramine as it works well with appetite suppression but she decided to wait it out. May need to incorporate it after if her cravings continue and I think she will also incorporate the T3 while off as well. I guess we will see what this week will bringā€¦ her deadline is this weekend!!! So I will have her results next week.

No pics ehh.... Disappointing.

Just as you thought it was OVER! Lolā€¦

UPDATE ā€“ END OF WEEK 13 ā€“ (sorry I didnā€™t get an update up week 11-12 and the big delay but life happens and we both had things going on)

So overall successā€¦ 11% less bf combined between the 2 of us!

Again, sorry for the delay but here are the girlā€™s findings and resultsā€¦

Her starting point was 175lbs at 24% bf, after 10 weeks of DNP and starting off with a modest caloric deficit then transitioning to a more aggressive for the next 3 weeks and then in her taper off and off week DNP going back up to more modest deficit as she was craving simple carbs like crazy! I think adjusting the diet a bit has helped her cravings, I think she is one of those unlucky ones that her body just fights it naturally once she gets to a certain point.

Just a reminder, we started off with low doses of DNP and worked our way up with the lowest dose being 100mg for me and 150mg for her and highest being 300mg for me and 350mg for her (all according to our beginning stats/weight). We did use crystal DNP not powder, just to clarify as I have been getting a lot of questions which I guess is weaker compared to the industrial powder but hits your system much quicker and leaves it faster too.

Anyway, the good stuffā€¦ as she is now 3 weeks off DNP her weight is sitting at 153lbs! That means she has lost 22lbs in her 10 weeks. As for her body fat, we have measured and she is down to 16% which is an 8% drop in that time. I think she has done amazing as that would translate to 15lbs of fat lost!! Iā€™m super proud of her and she I very happy with the results. We are planning a cycle for her now but feel DNP is not needed at this point. She is excited we got her back on track and she did very well for her deadline.

THE END...

Back