• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Free help and advice for the newer members of the communty

IML Gear Cream!
Yea brotha we cannot discuss ta times in the open forum. If you have any questions about gp feel free to pm me and I will help you out with any questions you might have

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Np bro

Just had some questions about my cycle. I'm looking to do a 12 week Test E cycle. Should I be running the cycle with 12.5 Aromasin EOD or should I only use it if I start to experience any gyno?

Run the aromasin from day one brotha.

I run aromasin ed because of its half life some do fine with eod only way to know for sure is 4 weeks or so in get bloods done and see where your estrogen is.

Make sure your masin is from a solid source

O OK nice your in good hands then bro.

Should be ran daily

Alright, thanks. What about HCG? Should I be running that on cycle on just wait till PCT? Seems like it would create a negative feedback while on cycle, which would kill the stabilization during PCT.

Hcg should be ran on cycle not during pct. It is supressive so goes against the goal of recovery during pct

So I just got started on a cycle and was wondering when is it the best time to add something to the mix ? And should I keep it the way it is this my first ever cycle thankx

So started on my very first cycle and was wondering if I should add something else nothing to harsh ,any recommendations or should I keep just focusing on staying on only test thankx

What are you running bro and for how long. I always reccomend sticking with test e only on a first cycle

So started on my very first cycle and was wondering if I should add something else nothing to harsh ,any recommendations or should I keep just focusing on staying on only test thankx

Just do what you're doing. No need to add another steroid on your first couple cycles.

IML Gear Cream!
I juat pmd this member

Guys-

I'm going ot start my PCT on my 4th basic cycle of Test e @ 600mg/wk. I've made some good gains over the last couple years. Current stats are 35yo / 6'-0" / 230lbs / probably 15% bf. I'm wanting to add some compounds to my next cycle, and not sure what it should be. I sent out a PM this week, but haven't heard back so i'm reaching out to the forum. THinking of adding Deca or Anavar, but only because i heard they're good.

My goals would ultimately be to get a bit leaner, but stay at around 220-230lbs. SO basically lose 15lbs of fat, and gain back 5-10 of that weight in muscles....and maintain. Thoughts would be appreciated.

What will you be running tes wise? 600 mgs again? Deca and anavar are very different things. If the goal is lose some fat and gain some muscle that will mostly be diet related....but throwing some npp in there, and maybe add the var too would definitely help

Diet diet diet.

Shit LOL i hate dieting! I live in perma-bulk mode! You guys are right though...

Heavyhitter, your question about will i run 600mg's again. Not really sure what i should run if adding another compound. I'll try and do some further research on various cycles. Hoping to pick up my next cycle soon, i've heard alot of good stuff on GP.

Would you guys use Superdrol the same way as Dbol? as a kickstarter?

hey yall, looking plan my third cycle. in the past ive ran test e 500mg a week only and then i recently ran the same dosage + 50mg of Var (i loved it but its pretty pricey lol). looking to pack on some size but mostly concerned with strength for powerlifting, any suggestions? im thinking about trying test e and anadrol as ive heard really good things about it (although some mixed too). Idk if im ready to try tren ace yet... thanks guys

hey yall, looking plan my third cycle. in the past ive ran test e 500mg a week only and then i recently ran the same dosage + 50mg of Var (i loved it but its pretty pricey lol). looking to pack on some size but mostly concerned with strength for powerlifting, any suggestions? im thinking about trying test e and anadrol as ive heard really good things about it (although some mixed too). Idk if im ready to try tren ace yet... thanks guys
Basic mass/strength cycle test deca dbol or adrol.

Hey I got,a question regarding estrogen rebound post cycle. Say for example a cycle test e 250 2x a week and the individual is using .5 anastrazole eod, to prevent estro rebound how long should the person continue or taper the a.I. dose while switching back to a trt dose of test?

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

Hey I got,a question regarding estrogen rebound post cycle. Say for example a cycle test e 250 2x a week and the individual is using .5 anastrazole eod, to prevent estro rebound how long should the person continue or taper the a.I. dose while switching back to a trt dose of test?

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk
When going from your blast of 500mg to say a 200 mg trt dose, just scale back your ai dose maby start with .25 2x per week. Everyone is different so there is no exact number to how much you will need to keep e2 in range.

When going from your blast of 500mg to say a 200 mg trt dose, just scale back your ai dose maby start with .25 2x per week. Everyone is different so there is no exact number to how much you will need to keep e2 in range.

Scale back your ai dose and get bloods 4 week after and adjust from there. Lots do not need an ai on a 200mg trt dose while other do.

Back