• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Free help and advice for the newer members of the communty

Get Shredded!
Scale back your ai dose and get bloods 4 week after and adjust from there. Lots do not need an ai on a 200mg trt dose while other do.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Awesome. Thanks bro ill be doing it when the time comes.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

Hello everyone, I was looking for advice on a good cycle for me . I play hockey minor league. I have experience with test tren winny and sdrol . Not very knowledgeable so I'm being honest and reaching out . I am 5 ft 10 210 lbs endomorph . Diet is pretty strict.

Hello everyone, I was looking for advice on a good cycle for me . I play hockey minor league. I have experience with test tren winny and sdrol . Not very knowledgeable so I'm being honest and reaching out . I am 5 ft 10 210 lbs endomorph . Diet is pretty strict.
What's the goal brotha

The goal is absolute strength. I'm also looking for massive increases and stamina since I'll be on my skates 4 pretty long shifts since it's minor league hockey.

I have been lifting for 17 years and have decided to run my first cycle. I am running 500mg/wk test e for 12 weeks. I was wondering if this is long enough or if I should go 15 weeks? do any of you guys recommend a serm or Ai while on cycle or only if you have sides?

I have been lifting for 17 years and have decided to run my first cycle. I am running 500mg/wk test e for 12 weeks. I was wondering if this is long enough or if I should go 15 weeks? do any of you guys recommend a serm or Ai while on cycle or only if you have sides?
12 weeks Is perfect. I prefer aromasin as an ai some prefer adex. Depending on which you choose you could start with a small dose and 4 week into cycle gets bloods and adjust from there. I prefer masin as it does not reek havoc on lipids. Will you be doing pct or are you on trt.
Pm me if you'd like more help with your cycle...

Rich, I submitted my first order , also no confirm email. Is this normal for confirmation taking a few a while?

Edited by big rich
No.payment talk brotha pm me.

Bump this up.

Pm me if you are new, unsure or have questions regarding a cycle.

IML Gear Cream!
Hey Big Rich!!!
I might be late to the party haha i was just wondering if you know a good source for Nolvadex? I was planning on running HCG with my PCT until i read this thread. So HCG should only be ran on cycle? Thank my brother!

Anyone need help post your question or pm me.

Anyone need help post your question or pm me.

I'm disappointed. Lol. I was excited thinking gp was back. I use to love those guys. And then I seen the date of the post. I was confused.

Yeah I know, but thanks for helping out our community the way that you are.

ok. I got a question.
I got test, npp, anavar, primo, dbol, yk-11, mast, tren, gh, drol, and ancillaries

because of bph, i think my mast days are about over. never done primo npp drop or yk11

thinking of a lower dose test, npp, var, gh primo run.
would that combo work? how would you dose it?

would like to recomp maybe 10lbs fat and gain some muscle. 5'7" 210

thanks

Thanks I’ll be reading through this thread for some tips

Get Shredded!
ok. I got a question.
I got test, npp, anavar, primo, dbol, yk-11, mast, tren, gh, drol, and ancillaries

because of bph, i think my mast days are about over. never done primo npp drop or yk11

thinking of a lower dose test, npp, var, gh primo run.
would that combo work? how would you dose it?

would like to recomp maybe 10lbs fat and gain some muscle. 5'7" 210

thanks
What's your cycle history bro. What's your diet look like.

Back