• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

HGH for females

My wife just ceased 1iu per day, taken at night before bed. After making some impressive changes in her body, weight and appearance via cardio and weight training, she couldn't take the bloating and water retention she was getting from HGH, or so she thinks. We shall see in a week or so if thing return to the way she likes.
She had been on 5mg of Anavar/day for the month prior and during but never had any sides from the Var.

Hey Coach, how did things turn out for your wife after she’d been off the HGH a while?

How much t4 are you (females) running with GH?

Any new updates from some.of the earlier posts? My wife is 5'5 170. She eats very clean and works out 3 to 4 times a week. She can not seem to get any more weight off. We ordered gh and from the reading I have done I think we will start with .5 iu a day. Any input would be appreciated.

I know if ahe could drop 5 lbs to 10lbs She would be very happy

“Eating clean” won’t do it. A regimented, thoughtfully planned diet of weighed portions is the only way. Adding drugs isn’t.

OK....IMO, GH is one of the best choices a woman can make....it comes with NONE of the masculinizing risks of anabolic steroids. HOWEVER, and this is true for men as well as women, you don't see the really good results until older and natural levels have declined. That is when GH REALLY shines.

Also, 1 iu is barely replacement level, if that. IMO it is a waste. I ran 2 iu's on my gal along with very low dosed anavar, and she placed 3rd in her first Wellness show. She was 44 and was covered in cellulite 9 months prior to me working with her. She only ran the GH for the last 2 months of her prep, and I think a longer run would be more beneficial.

But in general GH is a great choice for women.

My girlfriend is considering trying HGH for the anti aging benefits it offers. she is not a body builder so this is purely for the anti-aging benefits. Her concern is that if she stays on HGH for several years and comes off that her hormones levels will be hurt or she will not produce as much HGH as she did before. We are planning to do labs this week to see what all her levels are. We would like to get some guidance from some of the female vets or male vets too. She does pilates a few times a week. her stats are 5'6" 130, bf roughly 18%. Her main concern is just being able to return to natty levels if she comes off HGH after being on it for a prolonged time, possibly several years.
How old she?

Any new updates from some.of the earlier posts? My wife is 5'5 170. She eats very clean and works out 3 to 4 times a week. She can not seem to get any more weight off. We ordered gh and from the reading I have done I think we will start with .5 iu a day. Any input would be appreciated.

I know if ahe could drop 5 lbs to 10lbs She would be very happy
Hey my wife started 1IU HGH daily in AM 6 or so weeks ago. She’s pretty religious about working out and has gotten better about diet but still has room for improvement. She’s not fat but she doesn’t love the way she looks in a mirror and she started being more open to hearing what I had to say.

We started the HGH for her because I believed I was seeing effects from it on myself and it sounded like a good choice for women. It‘s still a little early to tell but it seems like she has been shedding some fat which has encouraged her to eat even “better”. She’s probably lost 4-5 lbs but I think she has started to lean out so weight isn’t the best measure IMO. She has said a couple people have commented which furthers the idea that change is happening but she is only now taking my advice to do body measurements and take pictures for comparison. I also am trying to stay out of it as much as I can because I don’t think she wants my opinions but I do think she has made moves towards her goals.

I wsnted to suggest T3 or T4 but she’s not as much of a risk taker and since that has some rebound effects I was hesitant to suggest it. Anyone have thoughts???

Ask me again in 2 months!

Get Shredded!
Hey my wife started 1IU HGH daily in AM 6 or so weeks ago. She’s pretty religious about working out and has gotten better about diet but still has room for improvement. She’s not fat but she doesn’t love the way she looks in a mirror and she started being more open to hearing what I had to say.

We started the HGH for her because I believed I was seeing effects from it on myself and it sounded like a good choice for women. It‘s still a little early to tell but it seems like she has been shedding some fat which has encouraged her to eat even “better”. She’s probably lost 4-5 lbs but I think she has started to lean out so weight isn’t the best measure IMO. She has said a couple people have commented which furthers the idea that change is happening but she is only now taking my advice to do body measurements and take pictures for comparison. I also am trying to stay out of it as much as I can because I don’t think she wants my opinions but I do think she has made moves towards her goals.

I wsnted to suggest T3 or T4 but she’s not as much of a risk taker and since that has some rebound effects I was hesitant to suggest it. Anyone have thoughts???

Ask me again in 2 months!

Just stick with the GH only for awhile.

Just stick with the GH only for awhile.
What about HGH 176-191 frag? Her main goal is far loss/recomposition, think there is any benefit to adding that with the HGH. She’s interested in the skin/collagen benefit of HGH too so we’re not planning to stop it but I thought there might be added benefit? I can find very little info on dosing it for women though.

I know that diet etc is huge for recomp but anything that is synergistic and encourages more positive changes in diet is has outsize value.

You’re suggesting against thyroid hormone? Can you explain more about why? Thank you

Back