• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I miss Socal and he's shoe collection

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks for the kind words my brotha! I've been a busy busy man. The shoe game is still tight. This past year I've starting rocking Cole Haan shoes. I appreciate the love!

- - - Updated - - -

Your wish is my command! Thank you for the kind words. Miss you doll!

YAY :) Finally...... didn't think you'd be able to stay away forever. Missed you hun :kiss:

A lot of the originals are still here but ive noticed a few disappearing myself.

Speaking of socal. Hes inspired me to buys some guiseppes.....im still saving up.

Fuck that life. Bitch was crazy as fuck. Filed for divorce. Going back to being a womanizing gigolo that has great taste in shoes ;)

Yup good move !...your still my shoe balling nigga ;)

LMFAO! Fuck no! But I did manage to rope DJ and rballdan into joining Pinterest lol

You did and I resent you for it. You know how many house and yard projects that freaking site has made for me. I'm gonna find the creator of Pinterest and beat them

You did and I resent you for it. You know how many house and yard projects that freaking site has made for me. I'm gonna find the creator of Pinterest and beat them
Bwahaha

Sent from my C6743 using Tapatalk

Fuck that life. Bitch was crazy as fuck. Filed for divorce. Going back to being a womanizing gigolo that has great taste in shoes ;)

Hey SoCal! Welcome back brother.

I remember at the end of the 2014 college football season you said "who is this Ezekiel Elliot kid. It seems like he just came out of nowhere". I bet you know who he is now, lol.

Hey SoCal! Welcome back brother.

I remember at the end of the 2014 college football season you said "who is this Ezekiel Elliot kid. It seems like he just came out of nowhere". I bet you know who he is now, lol.

JD!!!! hahaha I do indeed remember saying that! lol. Yeah man I can't believe he's THAT good. Unreal. Hope all is well.

Get Shredded!
I've been doing some research and I believe there's a direct correlation between missing members (the one's who could speak English anyways) and WP no longer paying off mods.. :thinking:

Back