• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Clomid?

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've never done PCT. I have always blasted and cruised. But I'm shut down. I saw my Endo yesterday and she kept me on HCG my 200mgs test cyp and threw in clomid 50mgs Monday Wednesday and Friday. Wife and I are trying for our last child.

My question is this seems low. Do I need more than 50mgs Monday, Wednesday and Friday? I have to go back in 8 weeks which sucks it's putting my bulk cycle on hold.

I am on PCT now and for the first week I took 100mg every day lol along with Nolva.

I am on PCT now and for the first week I took 100mg every day lol along with Nolva.
Was that prescribed or self medicated?
She's keeping me on my trt, along with HCG and just added the clomid.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I wouldnt think so. Maybe try that for a week and see how it goes before upping it.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Was that prescribed or self medicated?
She's keeping me on my trt, along with HCG and just added the clomid.

OK yea it was self medicated for sure, sorry.

A bro good pct protocol is nolvadex and clomid for 4 weeks 6 if needed.
Nolvadex 40402020
Clomid 50505050
No need to go very high with clomid

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

A bro good pct protocol is nolvadex and clomid for 4 weeks 6 if needed.
Nolvadex 40402020
Clomid 50505050
No need to go very high with clomid

Got it. But I'm not doing PCT. I'm being kept on my trt of 200mgs a week HCG 500ius a week and no clomid 50mgs Monday Wednesday Friday. So if 150mgs a week is good then I'll stick to it. I don't always trust Drs. With this stuff.

Got it. But I'm not doing PCT. I'm being kept on my trt of 200mgs a week HCG 500ius a week and no clomid 50mgs Monday Wednesday Friday. So if 150mgs a week is good then I'll stick to it. I don't always trust Drs. With this stuff.

If you're trying for a kid may be a good idea to up your hcg by 50%. Don't want to go too high but atime 750 to 1k ius is more common for potency. Your nuts nice and full?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

If you're trying for a kid may be a good idea to up your hcg by 50%. Don't want to go too high but atime 750 to 1k ius is more common for potency. Your nuts nice and full?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Now they are lol. I got labs yesterday and my dr is usually good at getting them processed the next business day. So I would say my labs will be in on Monday, Tuesday the latest. I'll adjust from there with HCG. Since I have a enough.

IML Gear Cream!
When I was trying for our child my Doc stopped my test shots and had me on 50mgs of Clomid everyday . Took 3 months and she was pregnant. My test on Clomid was 375. Once we were in the clear with the baby back on the test shots .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha sorry bro k totally read that wrong don't mind me lol

When I was trying for our child my Doc stopped my test shots and had me on 50mgs of Clomid everyday . Took 3 months and she was pregnant. My test on Clomid was 375. Once we were in the clear with the baby back on the test shots .

I was thinking about dropping the test as well. I'll see what my labs say this upcoming week and go from there. A few months off test won't hurt. Hopefully the clomid can get me boosted up past 500 total test. I'll be pleased with that.

He offered me HCG but didn't want the daily shots, so we did the Clomid. He monitor me every month and no matter if I was on 50mgs daily or 100mgd daily my test never went up much. The most was around 450. Clomid did make my nutts the size of giant Walnuts and the size of the loads were unreal LOL that was fun with the wife LOL

He offered me HCG but didn't want the daily shots, so we did the Clomid. He monitor me every month and no matter if I was on 50mgs daily or 100mgd daily my test never went up much. The most was around 450. Clomid did make my nutts the size of giant Walnuts and the size of the loads were unreal LOL that was fun with the wife LOL

well I can't wait lol.

Back