• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Advise please!!!

nickh77tx

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've started my first cycle. I am taking 200mg test e 250 and 50mg daily of dbol weeks 1-4. Then test e only weeks 5-10. Last three weeks winny. Then PCT 2 weeks after last injection for 4 weeks. I know my test is probably too low, but I want to see how it effect me before raiding to 300 or 400.

My question is a) is this a good cycle layout and b) do I need to take something like aromasin?

I'm 33, 200lbs 5'7' stocky...good health.

Your test is definitely not too low. Lowest effective dose is a great thing to follow and that should give you pretty good levels. I would take aromasin at 6.25 mg every 2 days to start, if you crash your e2 back it up a bit. You may not need it but it's always a good idea to at least have some.

Best of luck brother I like the cycle it's moderate yet should be very effective. Whose gear ya running

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

This sounds like you're going to end up regressing as in taking 2 steps forward and 3-4 back. Shut down for minimal gains then come off cycle , lose water retention and then regress in the gym for 2-3 months until your hormones stabilize.

This sounds like you're going to end up regressing as in taking 2 steps forward and 3-4 back. Shut down for minimal gains then come off cycle , lose water retention and then regress in the gym for 2-3 months until your hormones stabilize.
I agree at least 400 i use 250mg of enanthate as a trt dose lol and run it from 10-12 weeks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Your test is definitely not too low. Lowest effective dose is a great thing to follow and that should give you pretty good levels. I would take aromasin at 6.25 mg every 2 days to start, if you crash your e2 back it up a bit. You may not need it but it's always a good idea to at least have some.

Best of luck brother I like the cycle it's moderate yet should be very effective. Whose gear ya running

Disagree! Cycle is too short and dose too low. 400 would be a much better "low" dose, and despite the 500mg being the normal recommended start point, people respond well at 400mg. Cycle length is too short on a long ester. He will suppress for minimal gains and likely not notice a difference in the end while he tries to recover and standardize. 12 weeks on a long ester is tried and proven. And aromasin will likely not crash e2 as it's well documented to leaves roughly 20% of aromatase enzyme unbinded. Adex and letro are much more an issue.

I'm taking test e + dbol the first 4 weeks and then just test e the remaining 6 weeks, so a total of 10 weeks of test e @ 200 a week. But from I'm hearing I need to bump it up to 300-400? I'm not sure about the winny the last 3 weeks, some people say to loose it and others say it's worth it?? Thanks for the help guys...

Ok so it's safe for me to bump next week to 400 with this being my first cycle? Thanks.

Not sure where my other post went but I'm taking test e for 10 weeks not 5. test e for 10, dbol for the first 4 and then winny the last 3. then pct. And I guess I'll get some aromasin.

IML Gear Cream!
Ok so it's safe for me to bump next week to 400 with this being my first cycle? Thanks.
It is indeed, my first test 500mg a week.

But I stand by my post because you're also running dbol. You could extend your test cycle a few weeks without much or any harm and allow the test to give you more gainz. That dbol should rock your world. Whose gear?

Last edited:
I've started my first cycle. I am taking 200mg test e 250 and 50mg daily of dbol weeks 1-4. Then test e only weeks 5-10. Last three weeks winny. Then PCT 2 weeks after last injection for 4 weeks. I know my test is probably too low, but I want to see how it effect me before raiding to 300 or 400.

My question is a) is this a good cycle layout and b) do I need to take something like aromasin?

I'm 33, 200lbs 5'7' stocky...good health.
Id say go for it....the only thing that can't be guessed is your AI. Blood work is the best. If you have access to the labs that do it, that's my suggestion. I'm not up on pct, I'm a TRT old guy.

Id say go for it....the only thing that can't be guessed is your AI. Blood work is the best. If you have access to the labs that do it, that's my suggestion. I'm not up on pct, I'm a TRT old guy.
So as a trt guy what exactly do you do?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

You should spend considerable amount of time reading thru this forum paying close attention to "stickies". First cycle to many compounds. Get pre cycle blood, mid cycle, and two weeks after PCT. Half of the battle of weight lifting is your diet. The other half is a mix of training and supplements.

EDUCATE YOURSELF. Don't do what other people on here tell you to do casue you don't know their knowledge level or if the have a vested interest in steering you one way or another.

No I don't think this is a good way to run your stuff at all. And 2, you may not need a anti estrogen drug at that dose but it all depends on you. I've seen some guys get bitch tits from 400 Mgs a week and others who could run 1500 with no anti estrogen and get nothing at all.

Last edited:
200 is my trt dose. I'd do minimum 350. You don't actually need 500 to see gainz

Disagree! Cycle is too short and dose too low. 400 would be a much better "low" dose, and despite the 500mg being the normal recommended start point, people respond well at 400mg. Cycle length is too short on a long ester. He will suppress for minimal gains and likely not notice a difference in the end while he tries to recover and standardize. 12 weeks on a long ester is tried and proven. And aromasin will likely not crash e2 as it's well documented to leaves roughly 20% of aromatase enzyme unbinded. Adex and letro are much more an issue.

I'm with him....good advice.
You def need to take some aromasin if you go up to 400 test and 50 dbol. 12.5 mg eod would be a good start, may need to dose 12.5 ed if your nips get puffy. Blood work is best to dial in your ai, but sometimes the nips are loyal indicators like in my case, they swell went I get over 40ng e2.

Last edited:
You should spend considerable amount of time reading thru this forum paying close attention to "stickies". First cycle to many compounds. Get pre cycle blood, mid cycle, and two weeks after PCT. Half of the battle of weight lifting is your diet. The other half is a mix of training and supplements.

EDUCATE YOURSELF. Don't do what other people on here tell you to do casue you don't know their knowledge level or if the have a vested interest in steering you one way or another.

Sky
U nailed it

Get Shredded!
200 is my trt dose. I'd do minimum 350. You don't actually need 500 to see gainz
Totally agree with you there. 200 is too low but you can grow great on 300-400. These guys saying u need 1000mgs of test a week are just stupid and I really hope people don't listen to them.

Last edited:

It's not too low depending on what your looking for. 200 is too low to grow significantly. Even bumping it to 300-400 would make a huge difference. If your just supplementing you own test 200 a week is more than fine.

Back