• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Over training maybe?

irishbrah69

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So i lift like 5 days a week but in addition to that while im sitting around the house ill knock out insane amounts of curls push ups flys sholder presses and junk like that with a dumbell i have laying around lol. Im bulking at the moment on 200 test 200 tren week 20 mg s drol ed now.

I know muscles need rest to grow obv but this isnt slowing gains right? I mean im getting amazing gains but i want to max the swolednesd

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

As long as you eat and sleep enough for the extra activity. I have a very active job so I have to eat a lot more than your average person.

As long as you eat and sleep enough for the extra activity. I have a very active job so I have to eat a lot more than your average person.
Thats what im thinking. I mean i went lifting for about an hour n a half today but i have 3 days off from work so ive been playing xbox all day and in the few hours ive been playing ive done over 1000 push ups and i got a 50 lb dumbell im doing curls and sholder presses with. I cant just sit here it drives me crazy

I don't think u should be worried bro !!! Eat more tho !!! I find that if I don't eat enough it def slows my gains , and I'm active all day . So eat and then eat some more !!!
As far as ur cycle , less is more , I think u should respond well . The Sdrol isn't really gonna kick up gains !!! That's more for a good pump , pre workout type of deal , so that being said its not going to add weight to ur frame , if that's what u think . The push it gives u at the gym def will add muscle so !!! Make sure ur taking a liver cleanser !!!! Sdrol is super toxic !!!
How long have u been on cycle , weeks ? If u want , take maybe 3 weeks on Sdrol , wait 2 weeks with no Orals , and add Dbol . But def do a liver cleanser !!! Ull kick up some more gains bro !!! Then maybe on ur next run u can play with doses and either up or or lower accordingly to what u want to achieve .
But this is my .02 !!! Good Luck !!!

I don't think u should be worried bro !!! Eat more tho !!! I find that if I don't eat enough it def slows my gains , and I'm active all day . So eat and then eat some more !!!
As far as ur cycle , less is more , I think u should respond well . The Sdrol isn't really gonna kick up gains !!! That's more for a good pump , pre workout type of deal , so that being said its not going to add weight to ur frame , if that's what u think . The push it gives u at the gym def will add muscle so !!! Make sure ur taking a liver cleanser !!!! Sdrol is super toxic !!!
How long have u been on cycle , weeks ? If u want , take maybe 3 weeks on Sdrol , wait 2 weeks with no Orals , and add Dbol . But def do a liver cleanser !!! Ull kick up some more gains bro !!! Then maybe on ur next run u can play with doses and either up or or lower accordingly to what u want to achieve .
Im always on test ive been on tren a few weeks now but i have to disagree sd pounds muscle onto my frame. Tren reallllly leans me out but sd turns me into a fucking animal. Planning on running the sd 4 weeks adding in eq after the first week of sd then dropping the tren and sd and crusing on test and eq for a slow steady winter bulk!

Will be getting bloods done of course and taking care of my liver

And no d bol for me! Really not a fan of it

I don't think most people push it anywhere close to over training, I have a hard time buying into that...most people are under eating or under sleeping

I don't think most people push it anywhere close to over training, I have a hard time buying into that...most people are under eating or under sleeping
I agree with this

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Over training?? You think?? Doing curls all day long seems a little silly not to be mean man but relax a little.

IML Gear Cream!
No such thing as over training, just under eating and under sleeping.... As long as you eat and sleep enough all is good.

Doing curls all day long seems a little silly not to be mean man but relax a little.

I agree. Chill the fuck out. As long as you are training properly in the gym all this extra bullshit that you are doing isn't going to make a difference. This is a marathon not a sprint.

No such thing as over training, just under eating and under sleeping.... As long as you eat and sleep enough all is good.

Tell that to the bros on here who have suffered rhabdomyolysis.

I think there is such a thing as overtraining the cns for sure. It happens over time though not in a day. That's why you should do a deload week every once in a while.

I agree. Chill the fuck out. As long as you are training properly in the gym all this extra bullshit that you are doing isn't going to make a difference. This is a marathon not a sprint.

Tell that to the bros on here who have suffered rhabdomyolysis.

When I train hard 4-5 days in a row I'll get flu like body aches and feel like I have a fever. Then I know ive over trained and time to take couple days off. Usually 2 days off will be enough. Had my urine turn dark brown too. I usually train 2-3 days then take a day, that works well, 4+ days in a row is what gets me. Also if coming back from a deload or vacation where I take several days off then I tend to over train and get the body flu.

Back