• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Example of How To Publicly Treat a Customer

You must be bored huh bro, or are you the Asf gossip/ drama queen.

That guy does NOT need to be taking steroids. PERIOD. Here he is check em out he's a admitted dope head on methadone right now.

Attachments

• IMG_1149.jpg
    IMG_1149.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 174
  • IMG_1150.jpg
    IMG_1150.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 173
Last edited:
You must be bored huh bro, or are you the Asf gossip/ drama queen.

He's the Dr Phil of ASF lol lol. Hey Dr Phil this is a steroid forum full men who fucking train hard and shoot gear. Maybe you'd feel more comfortable over at a Brittany Spears forum.

This is how you treat someone in public in your subforum, watch and learn. "You look like a heroin addict, no more gear for you" :thinking:

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/63712-Wtf-bust-cyst-eating-muscle

And get rid of that gawd damn anavar!

- - - Updated - - -

This is how you treat someone in public in your subforum, watch and learn. "You look like a heroin addict, no more gear for you" :thinking:

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/63712-Wtf-bust-cyst-eating-muscle

- - - Updated - - -

You and your cheerleader over here now? lol, is that a gimmick or does he just follow you everywhere? The guy gets lumps from your gear then you decide to stop selling to him and call him out publicly? How about not selling to him before he writes about the draining lumps?? Wasn't a problem til he called you out on bunk gear as well. Even with all that aside, you don't call out a paying customer in public like that, that was the most unprofessional shit I have ever seen. But from what I've seen this is nothing new. You didn't just called the guy out, you and your cheerleader who loves you "fire" gear so much bashed him into the ground. However you critique his body, you don't wait til he calls you out about shitty gear and lumps then tell him he's not ready for your gear after selling to him who knows how many times. You can try to discredit me all you want, I never call anybody out until now. The way I see you treat people was just too much, trying to deflect when people complain and then bash them will only work a couple of times.

Last edited:
You and your cheerleader over here now? lol, is that a gimmick or does he just follow you everywhere? The guy gets lumps from your gear then you decide to stop selling to him and call him out publicly? How about not selling to him before he writes about the draining lumps?? Wasn't a problem til he called you out on bunk gear as well. Even with all that aside, you don't call out a paying customer in public like that, that was the most unprofessional shit I have ever seen. But from what I've seen this is nothing new. You didn't just called the guy out, you and your cheerleader who loves you "fire" gear so much bashed him into the ground.

The guy is a DOPE HEAD. Take your soft ass feelings outta here. I'm on here risking my freedom to provide gear for ASF members FUCK YOUR PUSSY ASS FEELINGS BITCH. Get the fuck outta here. Sticking up for a fucking JUNKIE.

The guy is a DOPE HEAD. Take your soft ass feelings outta here. I'm on here risking my freedom to provide gear for ASF members FUCK YOUR PUSSY ASS FEELINGS BITCH. Get the fuck outta here. Sticking up for a fucking JUNKIE.

Hey, he was not my customer. I'm not sticking up for anyone, I'm just commenting on how you deal with customers and complaints. You do sound like Advanced dude, it's really uncanny. I like the people on this board and it's strange to see someone treated like that by a sponsor.

Why didn't you call him out for this before he posted his inverted quad? Don't post pics in Hammers sub forum, they can and will be used against you when you make a complaint.

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
You and your cheerleader over here now? lol, is that a gimmick or does he just follow you everywhere? The guy gets lumps from your gear then you decide to stop selling to him and call him out publicly? How about not selling to him before he writes about the draining lumps?? Wasn't a problem til he called you out on bunk gear as well. Even with all that aside, you don't call out a paying customer in public like that, that was the most unprofessional shit I have ever seen. But from what I've seen this is nothing new. You didn't just called the guy out, you and your cheerleader who loves you "fire" gear so much bashed him into the ground. However you critique his body, you don't wait til he calls you out about shitty gear and lumps then tell him he's not ready for your gear after selling to him who knows how many times. You can try to discredit me all you want, I never call anybody out until now. The way I see you treat people was just too much.

Im 280 at 14% bf. Here is my thing. If you are gonna call me out you better be able to back it the FUCK UP dude. I'm not letting these little skinny guys bitch and cry anymore or a fucking DOPE HEAD! This is a STEROID FORUM size matters. So from now on I'm calling out these few haters. Let's see what you look like Dr Phil. Come on big man with all the fucking steroid guru knowledge. Let's see a pic of you posing up with your username and the date. This is my new way of Discrediting all you little drama queens. Come on MAN UP. And if you're big I'll be the first to give you props and listen to what you're saying.

Last edited:
Hey, he was not my customer. I'm not sticking up for anyone, I'm just commenting on how you deal with customers and complaints. You do sound like Advanced dude, it's really uncanny. I like the people on this board and it's strange to see someone treated like that by a sponsor.

Why didn't you call him out for this before he posted his inverted quad? Don't post pics in Hammers sub forum, they can and will be used against you when you make a complaint.

Honestly i felt bad and embarrassed for the guy. But he kept on making up bogus lumps etc for attention and I had enough.

HAHAHA! So you bash your customers because your 14% BF? I see. Nobody can complain about gear unless they are bigger than you. I understand your point, I stand corrected. Nobody owes you anything dude. I was hoping you would have a normal calm explanation, but I see that won't happen. The thread speaks for itself. When you said "I'm big so I'm right" I dropped out of the debate.

Who the fuck is this guy?
Who the fuck are you? I am GainTrain bitch
So why don't you just go panic in the corner and ask people how you can gain weight pussy haha yeah I remember your post saying you can't gain size etc.. EAT you pussy. And yeah Hammer gave me an opportunity and I am grateful for it. And to be fair, I am the one who called that guy out and said he should drop the gear, and hammer happened to agree. So eat a dick.

Who the fuck are you? I am GainTrain bitch
So why don't you just go panic in the corner and ask people how you can gain weight pussy haha yeah I remember your post saying you can't gain size etc.. EAT you pussy. And yeah Hammer gave me an opportunity and I am grateful for it. And to be fair, I am the one who called that guy out and said he should drop the gear, and hammer happened to agree. So eat a dick.

Ride that dick fuckboy, see how far it gets you. Nah I try to gain a little weight but not fat, I'm a fighter not a bodybuilder, I've posted my fights for everyone to see.

HAHAHA! So you bash your customers because your 14% BF? I see. Nobody can complain about gear unless they are bigger than you. I understand your point, I stand corrected. Nobody owes you anything dude. I was hoping you would have a normal calm explanation, but I see that won't happen. The thread speaks for itself. When you said "I'm big so I'm right" I dropped out of the debate.

No but you started a thread and wanna battle with the integrity of my business practices Why don't you keep your little bitch ass comments to yourself boy. I'm not taking no more shit off random motherfuckers that bash my lab. You better bring some mass specs or some bloods you BITCH.

Ride that dick fuckboy, see how far it gets you. Nah I try to gain a little weight but not fat, I'm a fighter not a bodybuilder.
Oh a tough guy huh haha I clearly remember your post asking how you can gain size because you just couldn't eat enough... Sosound like a bitch to me

No but you started a thread and wanna battle with the integrity of my business practices Why don't you keep your little bitch ass comments to yourself boy. I'm not taking no more shit off random motherfuckers that bash my lab. You better bring some mass specs or some bloods you BITCH.

Good Luck :)

Oh a tough guy huh haha I clearly remember your post asking how you can gain size because you just couldn't eat enough... Sosound like a bitch to me

You're right, I'm a bitch with 12 Knockouts on my record. Am I talking to 12 year olds?

Ride that dick fuckboy, see how far it gets you. Nah I try to gain a little weight but not fat, I'm a fighter not a bodybuilder, I've posted my fights for everyone to see.

This is not a MMA forum. It's a steroid forum you dumb fuck.

This is not a MMA forum. It's a steroid forum you dumb fuck.

You realize that steroids have been pretty widely adopted by all types of athletes? Especially fighters that compete abroad. This is an AAS forum, I lift brah, just not to compete.

All the 4th grade insults aren't covering anything up. I know you're trying though. Hammer I hope you don't pay this guy because he's not bringing much to the table.

All the 4th grade insults aren't covering anything up. I know you're trying though. Hammer I hope you don't pay this guy because he's not bringing much to the table.

The man will be pulling BLOODS you fucking reject. WTF are you bringing except a bunch of verbal diarrhea. I'm done here.

Just wondering why he's riding so hard.

Oh that hurts bro, I am not paid nor am I affiliated with his lab. But he is letting me run some of his gear in exchange for bloods if you must know. Remember you are the bitch who started this thread. And yes you look like a bitch for it.. A bitch who loves drama. So go hit your old lady some more.. Tough gguy

Just wondering why he's riding so hard.

What's it to you.....Call me a dick rider all you want. I just have his back since he is doing me a solid and giving me a opportunity. Don't be jealous, doesn't your bf ride your dick every night?

Last edited:
Oh that hurts bro, I am not paid nor am I affiliated with his lab. But he is letting me run some of his gear in exchange for bloods if you must know. Remember you are the bitch who started this thread. And yes you look like a bitch for it.. A bitch who loves drama. So go hit your old lady some more.. Tough gguy

"letting me run bloods" who sounds like the bitch?

Back