• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Watson Testosterone Cypionate

IML Gear Cream!
DS is correct. It is made in Portugal and the stuff he mailed me is legit. I carefully scrutinized the box, vial and label, and everything looks exactly the same.

Last edited:
Here is the real label from the company.

testosterone-cypionate-injection-2.jpg

Here is what he sent me.

Will be waiting on the bloods since you said its gtg kinda looks bad when you only have 12 posts but it could be good stuff we will see though how much are you gonna be running?

I'm only running 1 cc a week for 1.5 months, and then I will back it down to 0.5 cc a week for a month. I have blood work due in January from my primary. I want to have enough time to go back to my normal dose and have my levels return to normal.

I know it is a low dose, but I am curious to see how different I will feel if I double my current dose.

I'm only running 1 cc a week for 1.5 months, and then I will back it down to 0.5 cc a week for a month. I have blood work due in January from my primary. I want to have enough time to go back to my normal dose and have my levels return to normal.

I know it is a low dose, but I am curious to see how different I will feel if I double my current dose.

What are you looking to get out of doubling your dose stuff isnt cheap if your just trying to "feel good" there are better things for that

I'm looking to increase my sex drive, gain more muscle and lose more fat.
Prior to starting TRT, I was around 290. Now, I average around 600 - 700 and seen some nice results.
If I start to get acne on my back or notice other side effects, I will stop and go back to my normal dose.
From what I read, 1cc per week is a low dose. Correct?

I'm looking to increase my sex drive, gain more muscle and lose more fat.
Prior to starting TRT, I was around 290. Now, I average around 600 - 700 and seen some nice results.
If I start to get acne on my back or notice other side effects, I will stop and go back to my normal dose.
From what I read, 1cc per week is a low dose. Correct?

Yes 1cc is 200 mg if you want muscle gains 400+mg per week is what you want but you will need an ai like arimidex or aromasin at these doses to control estrogen

Thank you for the info; always appreciated. I'm very new at this, as you can tell:)
I'm trying to stay away from taking an estrogen blocker.
I'm wondering what type of results I will see at 1cc per week? Probably minimal:( I'll keep you posted.
Thanks again!

FYI - I read that eating more broccoli and taking Zinc may control estrogen levels to some degree.

Get Shredded!

well, how has it been turning out for you? Have you had bloods done since on it for awhile? I am scripted Watson and currently have to pay 125 for what Domestic sells for 100 so just curious of your thoughts on it and more importantly blood work results. Give us some follow up if you don't mind. Thanks

It is real...LOL. Can't sat how I know or how they are getting it because it is against the rules here. But it is the same thing you get in us pharm.

One reason its available in u.s ! Is that it is imported in from a country that manufactures it. And distributed by a u.s company . So your not getting u.s made test if thats what everyone is looking for. If you do your homework . You will find sources in country where its made have it .

I've ordered test from a few vendors on this forum and haven't had a bad experience yet but I have to say that DS' Watson Cypionate is hands down the best. It looks exactly like the stuff I get at my pharmacy and absolutely no PIP ever. It's a bit more pricey than other suppliers but as they, you get what you pay for. Highly recommended!

I've ordered test from a few vendors on this forum and haven't had a bad experience yet but I have to say that DS' Watson Cypionate is hands down the best. It looks exactly like the stuff I get at my pharmacy and absolutely no PIP ever. It's a bit more pricey than other suppliers but as they, you get what you pay for. Highly recommended!

Thanks for the feedback! Have you had blood work done on it? I absolutely love my pharmacy test from Watson and WestWard. If this IS truly the exact same stuff made by Hikma from Portugal it truly is a great test at a great deal. I've just read so much about it being faked so heavily that it has kept me from ordering. I may just go ahead and pull the trigger with an order for 1 vial then do some blood work to see if it stacks up from my pharmacy Watson bloods. I appreciate your feedback. It does not appear that tdog1975 is going to comeback and post up some blood work on this or the other websites he posted this on.

One reason its available in u.s ! Is that it is imported in from a country that manufactures it. And distributed by a u.s company . So your not getting u.s made test if thats what everyone is looking for. If you do your homework . You will find sources in country where its made have it .

I actually love Watson cyp from Hikma Portugal that I get from my pharmacy and does not bother me a bit that it's not made in the US as it is great stuff. From what I hear it's highly faked also so been watching for months hoping to see blood work done on it. Saw some from the meso board that had bloods done and the tons of drama that ensued in that thread and it totally scared me off from ordering I guess. Looks like I'm going to have to order a bottle for myself and find out on my own to end my curiosity. If the labs turn out as they should I will be ordering a ton of this stuff as it is in my opinion the best test cyp out there.

Last edited:
Back