• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dream N Grow review

Janoy crevesa

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Reserved for upcoming pics after computer is fixed.

(ps a lot of this is copy and pasted from phf where im mainly logging it)

Night 1- 2 caps and I was out cold more than when I was taking 75mg diphenhydramine, 5mg melatonin, and valerian root.

Everytime I had to get up to piss I would stumble and as if I were completely drunk. Dreams EXTREMELY vivid. So far so good

-----

Well I'm posting this now. Nights 2. Same 2 caps

Went it bed at 10-11, but as you can see I'm awake now and feel perfectly rested. I may try just 1 cap tomorrow. This shits probably amazing for cns recovery.

-------

I forgot to add. This shit is just strait amazing if you can't tell I like it lol. Even when I wake up, if I decide to close my eyes again it feels like I'm tripping out or in a dream. Like it literally looks like I'm walking around in real life. Like an out of body experience. I may have to just keep buying this. Trust me, I'm the last person to shill for a supplement. Just go look in the supplement sub thread for yourself. I'll bash the shit outta most things but this is the real deal.

-------

Just updating before i fall asleep. Took my 2 dream n grow about an hour ago and now I can't even see strait. This stuff is really really good.

A practical application for this would be peaking for a powerlifting meet for cns recovery or rounding the last weeks of a contest prep. Stress can really fuck up a competitors water balance.

-------

Like clockwork. Take 2, then vision blurs and I'm out. 2 is too much honestly. I slept all day today.

My body feels great recovery wise. this stuff hits harder than xanax for sleep in my honest opinion.

------

2 caps hammers me. One is plenty and I sleep HARD

Sweet. Nice review. Looking for something to help me. Sleep. Its always an issue on swingshift.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Is this from bios3?
trust me, I fucking hate supplements and bash them to high hell. Can even check on phf in the supplement section. If I felt this product didn't work I would say so. Just try it yourself. I'm not claiming it's going to build muscle. You use drugs for that. Not some shitty supplement. This works well for getting to sleep tho. I would like to see people argue that melatonin, magnesium and 5htp plus some other stuff is just placebo.

nothing better then placebos
Yep and most supplements are. Shit my pre workout is some generic caffeine tabs. I don't bullshit around with supplements. I'm just being honest and say this does help me sleep well.

3-4 caps at once and expect your next day to be ruined as if you mega dosed Valium. 100% serious haze.

Taking one doesn't quite do it for me. When I take 2 it knocks me out. I still haven't woke up with 25" arms yet so I may need to double up.

Back