• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How to: EUROTROPIN DUAL CHAMBER

DarkBeast

PSL COACH
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I know there were some issues which has already been corrected with the powder having too much pressure and causing problems but after talking with Shadow, he found the solution in case you still have one!
Image1475848905.150080.jpg

First get a slin pin and insert it into the powdered chamber and unplug the syringe to let some of the pressure out
Image1475848948.608283.jpg

Second, get a dull pen or pencil and push the diluent slowly into the powder
Image1475849015.995616.jpg

Lastly, slowly swirl around until all the powder is dissolved
Image1475849038.635492.jpg
Image1475849046.852026.jpg

Finally go out and grow some muscle!!!

Thank you for posting this brother! I am putting this out in video form in a few days. I am going to sticky this for every body.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome. I watched shadows video where he was having trouble with it. Glad there is a fix this simple.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you for posting this brother! I am putting this out in video form in a few days. I am going to sticky this for every body.

Definately sticky worthy information. Thanks.

Awesome. I watched shadows video where he was having trouble with it. Glad there is a fix this simple.

Updated video is on its way early next week! I hope everybody realises that my video was in no way showing a negative side to this product - it was simply showing me being an idiot and screwing it up just in case anybody made the same mistake LOL!

Oh I definately didn't take your video as this product being faulty. I watched it and thought to myself that there must be an ideal way of making this product operate smoothly for the user. It's a great concept, and it seems like the "fix" has been found. Looking forward to the video.

- - - Updated - - -

Definately sticky worthy information. Thanks.

Updated video is on its way early next week! I hope everybody realises that my video was in no way showing a negative side to this product - it was simply showing me being an idiot and screwing it up just in case anybody made the same mistake LOL!

Oh I definately didn't take your video as this product being faulty. I watched it and thought to myself that there must be an ideal way of making this product operate smoothly for the user. It's a great concept, and it seems like the "fix" has been found. Looking forward to the video.

Happy to help guys! Me and Shadow were talking back and forth and he mentioned how to fix it so I thought it would be good to help a lot of others out there!

I think I'll be using this method for EVERY dual chamber from here on out just to be safe...I would cry if I lost one haha

So removing. 1-2ml first as we discussed worked and equalized the pressure allowing you to mix the gh with the water and then you added back in the remainder?

So removing. 1-2ml first as we discussed worked and equalized the pressure allowing you to mix the gh with the water and then you added back in the remainder?

Yep!

excellent pictorial and instructions.

I pulled off 2 ml of air as suggested but I still had solution squirt out the cap and stopper when mixing the solution. It's happened twice. It's just easier to buy the vials. I may just add bw next time and not use the supplied solution.

I pulled off 2 ml of air as suggested but I still had solution squirt out the cap and stopper when mixing the solution. It's happened twice. It's just easier to buy the vials. I may just add bw next time and not use the supplied solution.

How hard did you push? What did you use to push? Did you push slowly?

The back end of a plastic pen. It wouldn't move at all till I put some pressure on it.

The back end of a plastic pen. It wouldn't move at all till I put some pressure on it.

Hmm...I know for myself I did the same and just had to go SUPER slow...I'm guessing its a better idea from here on out for people to just take out pressure and add in diluent

I have said before that 1/2 the solution has to be pulled out of the chamber and injected into the gh chamber to loosen the compound. It is too compacted and has reconstituted to liquid form. Now when you push the plunger it will slide easily because the raised notch has been cleared for the solution to pass into the chamber with the gh.

Thats good info. I had not see any posts on this idea but it makes sense.

I have said before that 1/2 the solution has to be pulled out of the chamber and injected into the gh chamber to loosen the compound. It is too compacted and has reconstituted to liquid form. Now when you push the plunger it will slide easily because the raised notch has been cleared for the solution to pass into the chamber with the gh.

Apologies for bringing the old topic back but what syringe / needle to you guys nornally use for this dual chamber? I'm newbie at this and hoping this is good: INSULIN SYRINGE 0.5 ML 0.30X8 MM

Apologies for bringing the old topic back but what syringe / needle to you guys nornally use for this dual chamber? I'm newbie at this and hoping this is good: INSULIN SYRINGE 0.5 ML 0.30X8 MM
Yes that's perfectly fine :)

Get Shredded!
Guys, please forgive the newbie... I finally decided to start using this which I bought about 11 months ago... I kept it in the dark room temp drawer... can you tell me if it is still safe to use it?

And if the dose is 2-6 units, am I right thinking 4units will be 0.1ml and the vial will last me for 10 injections?

Appreciate your time.

It depends how many ml you reconstituted it with
Guys, please forgive the newbie... I finally decided to start using this which I bought about 11 months ago... I kept it in the dark room temp drawer... can you tell me if it is still safe to use it?

And if the dose is 2-6 units, am I right thinking 4units will be 0.1ml and the vial will last me for 10 injections?

Appreciate your time.

did you plan to take hgh for 10 days?

It depends how many ml you reconstituted it with

did you plan to take hgh for 10 days?

this dual chamber has 1ml of water I believe.

I have 4 of these dual chambers and believe the course is 6 weeks?

ok, so 40 iu x 4 kit ->160 iu tot
4 ui = 0.1 ml -> 10 injection x 4 kit -> 40 days
6 weeks -> 42 days.. d'oh! 2 days less

Homer-DOh.png

Appreciate your time.
yes, you're correct.

Back