• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Tren Ace Mast Prop Test prop cyt3 Anavar Cycle

E_ss

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi Guys some advice please on my new cycle staring next week.

Ima run as follow

Tren ace 450mg pw
Mast prop 800mg pw
Test prop 800mg pw

8 weeks

Shots will be taken EOD of each

Cyt3 2 tabs a day will be taken from week 1 to 6 with betasleep week 3 and 4 to open receptors for the clen

Anivar week 1 to 6 40mg per day

Post will run clomid 1 week after last shot 200mg day1
150mg day 2
100mg day 3
50mg till end of week 3

Nolvadex will be run at
20mg 3 weeks

I have ran the tren mast prop cycle befor with great results but on a 300mg 300mg 300mg dosage per week 100mg eod.

Stats are as follow
6foot
215lbs
13%bf

Goal

220lbs
9% if less even better

24 years old
Endomorph bodytipe
But ive managed to get myself in pretty good shape the past 4 years

Diet is good

6-8 meals a day
300g protien
2 meals with carbs
Rest with fibers

Training

4-5 days a week of lifting
1h20m session
Cardio 3 times per week 45min crossfit sessions

Any advice on changes the reason for dosages is because of the concentration of the gear

Thanx guys

Looks similar to the time I ran the exact cycle. But I cruise after I don't pct. To this day still the best cycle I've ever ran. Have fun bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awsome thanx for the feedback how was the results Jerky35?

Last edited:
On my last week of this cycke minus the var. what I figured out was to pin ed plus run the prop:Tren ratio at 1:2. 300mg prop 600mg Tren. Seems to be the sweet spot for gains and minimized sides.

Great feedback i think i might try it i have around 5 amps of tren e left 200mg per mil so ill pin around 2 ml per week 6 and 7 so it will be active week 7 and 8 ? Skyman

Great feedback i think i might try it i have around 5 amps of tren e left 200mg per mil so ill pin around 2 ml per week 6 and 7 so it will be active week 7 and 8 ? Skyman

I only use Tren A due to the sides mostly the Trensomnia. I am the wrong one to give info on Tren E.

Awsome thanx for the feedback how was the results Jerky35?

Fuckin amazing bro. Leaned out and hardened up real nice!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back