• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Confusion and Disorientation after ending long steroid cycle?

RoidUK47

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Was running 500mg sustanon a week for about the last year before that i was running upto a gram a week. Been on for about 12 months and before that was on and off.

My last injection was about 4 weeks ago and the last week or so i have felt bad, really fucking bad lol. Constant dizziness and confusion and generally feel extremely disorientated from reality 24/7. Urine is brown, cloudy and frothy.

In the last couple days i have cut my ativan down to 0.5mg from 1.5mg been on 2mg consecutively for about 9 months. So im not sure if this is adding to it or causing the problem. But i used to be on 4mg ED and had no withdrawals previously from dropping 4mg to 2mg. And i felt very disoritentated before cutting the Ativan dosage down.

I have not run a PCT.

I really want to just want to do a injection of testosterone and see how i feel and maybe if that relieves the symptoms then i could run a PCT. But my main problem is working out whats causing the problem in the first place.

Side note: I have testosterone from Basicstero here but the batch codes do not match on the pharmacom website? :confused:

I don't know what the fuck is wrong but I personally would just go to a doctor. That sounds fucked up

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

You're test is crashing plus you already have depression and anxiety issues... not a good combo... do you know anything about pct??

You're test is crashing plus you already have depression and anxiety issues... not a good combo... do you know anything about pct??
That's simply from test crash? The fuck. Seems brutal. Best of luck bud.

Yes i do mate.

I was going to run a PCT but i didn't intend to end the cycle so early. Had to fly out (emergency short notice flight) and i couldn't take my gear and pins with me. Then i got back and about a week later i started feeling these symptoms approximately 4 weeks after last injection.

Could this all be caused by crashed test mate? do you think?

Thank you

Pretty easy way to find out. Just pin 200mg of test. Or get on that pct aggressively

I still stand by seeing a doctor. Your health is nothing you want to risk

Last edited:
You should have run pct of nolva or clomid, but you didn't. I would do a trt dose of test at 150mgs to 250 mgs a week of cyp for the next couple of months and then do a proper pct or go back to a blast. Defintely related to your horomones being messed up.

Is your urine like that even when you drink a gallon of water a day. How much water intake are you taking daily?

Go see a doctor. This is a little out of bounds for most conversations on here. Your symptoms seem a little beyond testosterone complications.

Yes i do mate.

I was going to run a PCT but i didn't intend to end the cycle so early. Had to fly out (emergency short notice flight) and i couldn't take my gear and pins with me. Then i got back and about a week later i started feeling these symptoms approximately 4 weeks after last injection.

Could this all be caused by crashed test mate? do you think?

Thank you

How was you ending it early you been on for 12.months lol

You need to see a doc asap maybe the test has something to do with it but feeling like that isn't normal at all

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

Was running 500mg sustanon a week for about the last year before that i was running upto a gram a week. Been on for about 12 months and before that was on and off.

My last injection was about 4 weeks ago and the last week or so i have felt bad, really fucking bad lol. Constant dizziness and confusion and generally feel extremely disorientated from reality 24/7. Urine is brown, cloudy and frothy.

In the last couple days i have cut my ativan down to 0.5mg from 1.5mg been on 2mg consecutively for about 9 months. So im not sure if this is adding to it or causing the problem. But i used to be on 4mg ED and had no withdrawals previously from dropping 4mg to 2mg. And i felt very disoritentated before cutting the Ativan dosage down.

I have not run a PCT.

I really want to just want to do a injection of testosterone and see how i feel and maybe if that relieves the symptoms then i could run a PCT. But my main problem is working out whats causing the problem in the first place.

Side note: I have testosterone from Basicstero here but the batch codes do not match on the pharmacom website? :confused:
Like these guys who have way more knowledge then I do stated, Low testosterone coupled with depression is a combo for disaster.....

I would go see a DR and get checked out brother. If you are tanked you will possibly get put on TRT which is always a good thing to have.

Best of luck man.

Brown, cloudy, frothy urine has nothing to do with low testosterone. If you are getting plenty of water, then you need to go see a doctor. None of this sounds like low testosterone to me.

Brown, cloudy, frothy urine has nothing to do with low testosterone. If you are getting plenty of water, then you need to go see a doctor. None of this sounds like low testosterone to me.

Agreed! I'm thinking kidney/liver probs. GO TO DOCTOR.

Not sure what your training routine looks like, but you may want to research rhabdomyolysis.

Well you guys who said this isn't testosterone withdrawal where right.

So i got a emergency doctors appointment. As soon as the doctor checked my pulse he rang a ambulance immediately and would not let me leave without one.

My heart rate at resting was a whopping 185

At the hospital they gave me cardiac drugs, and lorazepam and asked me to dress in a gown. They then said that i had to dress in the gown so the doctor could stop and re start my heart!

After all this ordeal they gave me 1mg of lorazepam and left me under constant monitor for 4 hours. Eventually they got it down to a stable 80-100.

They gave me a prescription for 2mg of lorazepam a day and said i would have to make a doctors appointment next week to arrange for regular lorazepam prescriptions and for them to help me arrange a extremely slow taper off the drug.

To conclude dropping my dosage from 1.5mg to 0.5mg nearly killed me after 7 days!

THIS WAS BENZO WITHDRAWAL :paddle:

Just lets you know not everyone reads the entire post before they comment.

Glad you got your problem solved. It may take up to 18 months for your testes to start producing Testosterone again. PCT drugs may speed up that process.

What sort of gains/ changes to your physique did you make on such prolonged cycle?

Also Pharmacom does not list batch numbers. You will have to look harder for the authentication code located on the vial, which I am sure will check out... since basicstero is the official outlet of Pharmacom brand and not a reseller.

Glad you got your problem solved. It may take up to 18 months for your testes to start producing Testosterone again. PCT drugs may speed up that process.

What sort of gains/ changes to your physique did you make on such prolonged cycle?

Also Pharmacom does not list batch numbers. You will have to look harder for the authentication code located on the vial, which I am sure will check out... since basicstero is the official outlet of Pharmacom brand and not a reseller.

I gained a lot mate. Changed every few months back to 500mg a week which was my cruise dosage then back up to a gram a week for the blasting. So i wasn't exactly on a full year long cycle like it sounded lol rather on a high TRT dosage.

The most i got up to in that time was just over 235lbs @ about 14-15% bodyfat although i have lost a bit now due to inability to train. Hope to be back at the gym by Monday though now that the docs have be stabilized on the Lorazepam.

I checked another vial of Basicstero Testosterone enanthate 500mg and it checks out perfectly on the website. The vial that failed the results had a misprinted code i think as some of the letters where upside down on the verification code.

Side note though i have terrible pip after injecting 500mg of the testosterone enanthate from Pharmacom injection was about 3 days a go. The bottom of my thigh is really swollen is this normal with the high concentration gear? i have heard pain is usually bad from the E.

I am a drug addict I knew what it was never stop benzo or alcholl cold turkey they can kill you .I just got out of rehab those 2 drugs are the only ones were withdrawls can kill you now herion withdrawls you just wish for death.

Back