• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Pharmacom Bulk Log?

ironjulius

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
ok ive been on cycle for 12 days now i just havent had time to really get this log going how i wouldve liked. the compounds i will be using are Sustanon, Nandrolone mix, Superdrol (a buddy made up for me) dbol, winny, proviron and adex. i started the cycle weighing 224 and 12 days into it ive already gained 6 lbs. most of these products are pharmacom except the SD and proviron right now which is EGH

this is kinda my layout or what im shooting for and i may extend it or switch things up but ill keep yall updated with that. ive got everything on hand which i might need and will be taking tudca the entire time. on TRT so no PCT

1-20 Test 800mg
1-16 Nandrolone 600mg
1-3 Superdrol 20mg
6-11 Dbol 40-50mg
13-18 Winny 40mg

whats my goal? to build muscle, lift heavy weight and make my wife beg for mercy lol which has already started

Here is a pic I took last week 3 days in

As you can see I wasn't very successful with my cut or I started bulking after July 4th

Attachments

• bulk.jpg
    bulk.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 99
did back today and was one hell of a workout. i still have some problems with my right bicep which only gives me problems on certain exercises which i dont know if ill ever get back to doing 20 pull ups or heavy upright rows. i was able to do lat pull downs behind the head pretty heavy but i try not to go to heavy behind the head with anything. i was doing cable and dumbbell rows like a boss tho

Subbed bro, I'm going to be running pharmacom test c deca and dbol for my next blast

Bulk!! You looking big already bro!! I wanna see some abs on you
i enjoy eating way to much for abs lol and when i cut i lose so much size and strength. i just have a naturally thick body type

workouts have been going good. i started MC igf 3 days ago which i wasnt planning on doing but that shit gives me killer pumps i actually had to cut last 2 days short because of the pump in shoulders and today had lower back pumps training legs and i didnt even get to make it heavier sets. ill make sure i take taurine from here on out. i was sitting at 232 today which is 8 lbs in less than 3 weeks. libido is crazy high and having harder time orgasming which i get from nandrolone

Alright I guess I should give yall updates and a pic. Cycle has been going very good i gain 8lbs off the superdrol and have kept that weight 232lbs. The test sustanon and nandrolone mix have been going well I'm horny and my joints feel great while pushing heavy ass weight. Latr pull downs behind the head I'm hitting 200x12 but because of shoulder and dead pinched nerve I'm getting 180x12 on wide grip pull down. Rowing 6 plates 15x which is the most I've ever done and upright rows I hit a plate 8x these are nice and controlled. Leg press only holds 18 plates but been getting 12-15 reps the last set which pretty good for me. Flat bench I do on smith machine 25lb bar with 4 plates 7x tonight that's tied with most after already going pretty hard. What I'm really happy about is in line dumbbell press we go up to 120's and I hit it 19x tonight I had a guy watching me and before I lifted he asked how many times I can do it I said 20 he said no way so I said I bet you 20 he said no but I asked him to count it for me lol

Now onto my sexy wife and sorry no pics ok maybe I'll find something. She stopped after 6 weeks she had her menstrual cycle for basically 2 weeks which its usually just 2 days but it could've been a few things She started off with 30mg primo then went to 35 and 40mg twice a week with great results she really didn't want to stop and can't wait to get back on with smaller dose
attachment.php

Subbed! How many calories you typically eating a day bro?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I guess I can updated. Yesterday had some good lifts flat bench smith machine 4 plates 385x7 and incline dumbells 120 each x21. This was a pic from 2 weeks ago
View attachment 24105

Back