• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Pinning delts on shoulder day

HDgrowth

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
How many of you pin delts and hit shoulders the same day?

A cocktail of Test E, Tren A, and TNE is what I'm contemplating the pip consequences for.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Never an issue here.

Sam-

I have found it actually helps with gear that leaves a small amount of pip.... Guess it works it around in there idk....

i do shoulders preworkout, not just shoulder day. but only with water base. oil kills me in them for some reason

i do shoulders preworkout, not just shoulder day. but only with water base. oil kills me in them for some reason

Same here. With the site rotations, I make sure that the delts get a little less oil than say the glutes and thighs. Generally I always pin a pre-workout suspension in the delts though.

Same here. With the site rotations, I make sure that the delts get a little less oil than say the glutes and thighs. Generally I always pin a pre-workout suspension in the delts though.

last time i stuck 1 ml of oil in my shoulder i couldnt move it for a week. and that was eq mad with mct oil.
since then i said fuck that

Do it all the time. Delta are my preferred spot and all mine are oils.
As long as I wait about an hour, I don't get pip from it, but I warm them up very well before putting heavy weight on them.

Pinning 2.3ml into delts at the minute have a bit of pip but nothing major to interfere with training delts

Pinned shoulders & on shoulder day alot with no issue....until once i hit a nerve or vein. Fucking blood squirted, and hurt like hell and had a serious shoulder spasam...fucking scared shitless to pin my left shoulder again. Need to get over that tho.

IML Gear Cream!
Delta for me are preferred(medial delts). Painless on any day. Prop is the only thing I've ever felt and I kinda like the feeling:)

Back