• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Monster TEST levels

bringthepain23

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This was when I was running 300mg a week of test C Thanks Monster

Attachments

• IMG_2562.jpg
    IMG_2562.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 305
You need to provide a lot more info with your post. What was your pin schedule? When were bloods drawn? What else and when we you taking it?

You need to provide a lot more info with your post. What was your pin schedule? When were bloods drawn? What else and when we you taking it?

Amen brotha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well I pinned on a Thursday blood was taken Friday morning
all monster gear
2iu gh
50mg var
50mg clen
1mg apex

that is 1 day removed from injection? i would do a re test and follow a protocol and see how things look. Thanks for posting sir.

If you pin once a week on Thursday you should be doing bloods Thursday morning assuming you pin at night. Next day testing is worthless. You test as close to pin as possible. That don't sound that good at all really. I know last source I was on 180mg week and was at 1200s.

If you pin once a week on Thursday you should be doing bloods Thursday morning assuming you pin at night. Next day testing is worthless. You test as close to pin as possible. That don't sound that good at all really. I know last source I was on 180mg week and was at 1200s.
His numbers are still good at 300 weekly. I would be completely satisfied. I'm sure these other guys would agree

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

400+ free test is freaky high isn't it? Maybe some tests report it differently.

I feel like people photoshop labs these days. So many assholes out there just hating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey there buddy this is more likely me it

Back