• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

DrugsGear Finasteride?

Hellcat

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone used this stuff? About to run my first ever cycle and trying to prevent hair loss (fingers crossed).

Plan to run 1 mg ED so I'll have to cut up there 5 mg tabs.

Any feedback or other sources?

Thanks

Hey bro, I've heard mostly good things about them. Haven't used them personally though. I'd be curious to know what you find out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drugs Gear's Proscar (Finasteride) is manufactured by Merck & Co and is a 100% Pharm product. Same stuff you'd get at pharmacy.

Also, no minimum with Drugs Gear and free shipping with code "adg01".

Thanks for the replies guys, any other users of fin?

Thanks for the replies guys, any other users of fin?

I've used DG Finasteride on and off cycle. It's legit stuff.

What gear are you planning of running? Finasteride won't work with Dbol and Winny because they don't need to be converted to DHT. It will work with most oils though.

@southsidejohnny

Gonna be running my first cycle so just Test E 500 a week

I just started my first test C 500 wk cycle. I got all my shhhtufff from DG!! Super fast!! I grabbed some of the Merk Proscar. I want to do all I can to save the hair line. The pills quarter up nicely. Started taking it about 3 wks before cycle and I'm 3 wks in and staring to feel the test kicking in!! So go for it!!

Last edited:
Back