• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Blood Work Results

Intense

SOCIAL JUSTICE MOD
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
The past year I've made very poor decisions in regards to my health. Heavily drinking vodka everyday, running orals, Tren, etc.. I know what I was doing was wreckless so please don't preach, as it was a very low time and ultimately I think I was indirectly trying to end it. But now I am in a better place mentally.

I went and had blood work done the other day and was assuming the worst was coming, but to my surprise it doesn't look too bad imo. I figured ast and alt would be through the roof. What do you guys think? Should I donate blood? Get on a liver supp?

I currently am on
Tren 400mg
Test 300mg
Mast 500mg
Aromasin 25mg/day(RC so I use more)

with no orals, recently ceased taking dbol. So my liver enzymes have probably even improved.

Ill be be taking my BP when I get home and see where it's at. That's one thing I keep track of daily and it's typically been high. But we'll see.

This makes me think that liver damage is overrated depending on ones genetics. And I know judging from the results they are not the only factors in deciphering if I'm doing serious harm to my liver or not. I've never ran liver support or anything like that but maybe I should start.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 164
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 165
Those aren't really crazy high liver values honestly.

One could achieve those after a rough ass leg session but, I would suggest some kind of liver support year round regardless of on cycle or not.

At some point you get to the proactive way of thinking that will actually make a difference on cycle. So like something as simple as NAC year round working its magic to constantly improve liver function would be much more beneficial then only on cycle.

When you start the orals and the liver aid at the same point, you're just slightly it at all, limiting liver. damage. Unless it's TUDCA or UDCA.

Gotcha. I'll probably be adding something in, need to start focusing on my health more now that I'm approaching 30.

Those se are low for me, my last blood work both were in the 100s.

Gotcha. I'll probably be adding something in, need to start focusing on my health more now that I'm approaching 30.

Those se are low for me, my last blood work both were in the 100s.
NAC every day. It'll do wonders over the long haul.

NAC every day. It'll do wonders over the long haul.

I'll have to try it out.

Here are better images.

11tsadh.png

xkppud.png

The liver enzymes are barely raised, so you'll be fine... I've drank pretty heavily for 35 years, mine always come back perfect during my quarterly blood tests.
I'm trying to stop it now, since getting into anabolics in 2016 for the 1st time in my life..

There are many OTC supps that will help with liver support. Choline and inositol. Nac and tudca. Essential Forte is awesome. Liv 52. Choline inositol and l-methionine are good combination for liver support. We can get choline from eating whole eggs or egg yolk as well.

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

t levels look high for 300mg a week ;) as montego said you may want to address those liver values. that baby is taking a beat down.

Oh fuck lol.

I didnt even notice you were using DQ test lol.

What was your pin schedule and how long after last pin was drawn taken? That is a high number........

IML Gear Cream!
it was only 2 days after a 300mg shot. i dont think it is crazy high considering that
Oh fuck lol.

I didnt even notice you were using DQ test lol.

What was your pin schedule and how long after last pin was drawn taken? That is a high number........

So about 48hrs. That is really high. Overdosed test or maybe he injected some TNE before.

not necessarily, only 2 days post injection should yield a number in that range. blood serum testing is far too crude to develop any conclusions without a protocol being followed.
So about 48hrs. That is really high. Overdosed test or maybe he injected some TNE before.

Around the 48-72 hour mark you hit the peak for longer ester test (C and E) so this isnt out of the realm of possibility at all.

Also given the fact how much bloodwork can sway from day to day, person to person, I dont consider this out of the realm of possibility.

Would I be surprised if this showed up on my blooodwork give then these factors? Yeah.

Would I be upset? No.

Also you would have to take into account the testers history on bloodwork results. Some guys test off the charts consistantly, while others, like myself, are always on the lower end of testing ranges.

not necessarily, only 2 days post injection should yield a number in that range. blood serum testing is far too crude to develop any conclusions without a protocol being followed.
Those are levels of 500-600mgs a week. We all are different and we all metabolize test differently. That is high!!! I have seen your transparency with your lab results on your sub. Even got a list and thinking about placing an order. But that lab report is high. Something not right.

Those are levels of 500-600mgs a week. We all are different and we all metabolize test differently. That is high!!! I have seen your transparency with your lab results on your sub. Even got a list and thinking about placing an order. But that lab report is high. Something not right.

To your point this is the high range for 5-600mg of test 7 days removed from last injection.....not 2 days after.

Around the 48-72 hour mark you hit the peak for longer ester test (C and E) so this isnt out of the realm of possibility at all.

Also given the fact how much bloodwork can sway from day to day, person to person, I dont consider this out of the realm of possibility.

Would I be surprised if this showed up on my blooodwork give then these factors? Yeah.

Would I be upset? No.

Also you would have to take into account the testers history on bloodwork results. Some guys test off the charts consistantly, while others, like myself, are always on the lower end of testing ranges.
You stated it was high. I would love to see his other lab work on 300mgs a week. Please ask him if this is normal for him.

You stated it was high. I would love to see his other lab work on 300mgs a week. Please ask him if this is normal for him.

I said it seemed high but I also asked for more info.

Im sure Intense would let us know how this pans out to his past testing.

Im not here to bullshit anyone. If you followed me you would know that :)

it isnt abnormally high as you suggest. its just on the high end. but within a range that is acceptable to see 2 days after a 300mg injection.

You have valid points no sense in going back and forth ask the tester if this is normal for him. To many variables. Was he on cycle before this? Running higher doses? This can lead to skewed numbers.

Get Shredded!
Long story short.

If you dont like the number and think something is fish dont order from DQ :) Not going to sit here and convince anyone one way or another on bloodwork that is within reason.

Ive got AL customers lives to save.

Long story short.

If you dont like the number and think something is fish dont order from DQ :) Not going to sit here and convince anyone one way or another on bloodwork that is within reason.

Ive got AL customers lives to save.
Was he on cycle before this?

haha good point. all of our test numbers average in range. dosing is accurate to label.

- - - Updated - - -

we dont know, ask the OP we all just saw this today.
Yes I've seen all your lab results. I will ask OP

The past year I've made very poor decisions in regards to my health. Heavily drinking vodka everyday, running orals, Tren, etc.. I know what I was doing was wreckless so please don't preach, as it was a very low time and ultimately I think I was indirectly trying to end it. But now I am in a better place mentally.

I went and had blood work done the other day and was assuming the worst was coming, but to my surprise it doesn't look too bad imo. I figured ast and alt would be through the roof. What do you guys think? Should I donate blood? Get on a liver supp?

I currently am on
Tren 400mg
Test 300mg
Mast 500mg
Aromasin 25mg/day(RC so I use more)

with no orals, recently ceased taking dbol. So my liver enzymes have probably even improved.

Ill be be taking my BP when I get home and see where it's at. That's one thing I keep track of daily and it's typically been high. But we'll see.

This makes me think that liver damage is overrated depending on ones genetics. And I know judging from the results they are not the only factors in deciphering if I'm doing serious harm to my liver or not. I've never ran liver support or anything like that but maybe I should start.
Questions OP. We're you on cycle before you started this cruise dose? How long after cycle did you start this dose? If you were running 600mgs or higher during cycle then started this cruise dose and got lab work done 4 weeks after starting this cruise dose can be the reason why you're total test is where it's at in this lab result. After stopping a cycle testers if cruising should wait at least 6 weeks before drawing labs to allow for test levels to get down to close to normal range for cruising.

I'm not sure I'm following this correctly. His test level was high for 300mg of test 2-3 days after last injection?? I don't think that assumption can be made based off the information that was presented to us. After reading what op said above I'd say it looks normal. Sure it may be a little on the high side with a heavy emphasis on a little.... but there isn't enough information to determine that "something isn't right." I think a more appropriate question for the OP would be "Are you happy with these results?"

Sent from your mom's house

Thank you John. as montego and myself were trying to explain. Thank you for the clarification.
I'm not sure I'm following this correctly. His test level was high for 300mg of test 2-3 days after last injection?? I don't think that assumption can be made based off the information that was presented to us. After reading what op said above I'd say it looks normal. Sure it may be a little on the high side with a heavy emphasis on a little.... but there isn't enough information to determine that "something isn't right." I think a more appropriate question for the OP would be "Are you happy with these results?"

That's the wrong answer. If there are other variables such being cycle prior to this it should be disclosed. This can be misleading to the new members of the community that don't know any better. New members will think that they can achieve similar results not knowing the factors that contributed to the possible high reading. 🤔😉

very good point, but i believe what we are all trying to do is justify why the result is what it is, and its simply due to his draw time. soo many more variables to consider when not following protocol, also i believe heavy doses of AI were also used and i believe that can have an effect on test serum levels. either way, we all recognize the result is on the high side of things but i do not think it is completely out of line if compared to another result with a 2 day draw post injection. but you have some valid points and i respect and appreciate you addressing this issue. that is why this is a great community to be part of. blood serum is just very tricky and can be misleading at times, so thank you for your contribution of knowledge.
That's the wrong answer. If there are other variables such being cycle prior to this it should be disclosed. This can be misleading to the new members of the community that don't know any better. New members will think that they can achieve similar results not knowing the factors that contributed to the possible high reading. 樂

haha good point. all of our test numbers average in range. dosing is accurate to label.

- - - Updated - - -

we dont know, ask the OP we all just saw this today.

Agreed! I'm not ever looking for an overdosed or underdosed product, just accurately dosed. That way I can determine what dose to take...

Sponsored by Legend Pharmaceuticals

Back