• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Monster Lab reviews

Get Shredded!
Oh I know man. Just sharing my experience. most blends do. Def wouldn't recommend over .5cc unless you're adding compounds though

Yeah , i know we talked about it brother . Just giving a warning to future users 🤠

Monster labs is awesome. I have been using gear for 5-6 years and tried many different labs. Monster labs is fantastic. I ordered test E/300, Mast/tren, and rip stack. Pin was smooth and the gear is powerful. Almost immediately felt the rip stack once pinned. Feeling stronger everyday. Pack was discreet, payment was simple, and products are amazing. Thanks monster labs.

I've been using Monster Labs exclusively for almost 2 years now. Every Oil and Oral I used I order straight from their website. I love the prompt confirmation and quick and discreet shipping! And the gear is top notch - I've made leaps and bounds of gains and progress since using only Monster Gear. They have my loyalty, and I will be theirs as long as they keep going strong!

I've been using Monster Labs exclusively for almost 2 years now. Every Oil and Oral I used I order straight from their website. I love the prompt confirmation and quick and discreet shipping! And the gear is top notch - I've made leaps and bounds of gains and progress since using only Monster Gear. They have my loyalty, and I will be theirs as long as they keep going strong!

Thanks for the post OP

Great products high quality and potency, customer service is prompt and valuable!

Placed my second order from Monster Labs a week and a half ago and used bitcoin (cash app) for the first time. I received my order 4 days after payment was made. Sus 500 Gold Line, is legit, amazing stuff.

Placed my second order from Monster Labs a week and a half ago and used bitcoin (cash app) for the first time. I received my order 4 days after payment was made. Sus 500 Gold Line, is legit, amazing stuff.

BTC is the way to go man.

Thanks for choosing Monster Labs

New to the forum guys and just purchased some bitcoin but unsure on how to order from the site. Reading a lot of good reviews here. Is there an app? Or a certain process to follow? First time using bitcoin for purchase as well. Thanks in advance

IML Gear Cream!
New to the forum guys and just purchased some bitcoin but unsure on how to order from the site. Reading a lot of good reviews here. Is there an app? Or a certain process to follow? First time using bitcoin for purchase as well. Thanks in advance

Www.mymonsterlabs.com

Been taking stuff from monster gear and so far loving it. Literally after placing the order it’s at my door within a couple days. Would definitely recommend all their stuff!

Been taking stuff from monster gear and so far loving it. Literally after placing the order it’s at my door within a couple days. Would definitely recommend all their stuff!

Thanks for the review bro

Best I've EVER used.
Quality products.
Easy ordering and payment.
Top notch customer service and communication.
FAST shipping.
5 stars😎😎😎

I order 3 vials of rip stack a few weeks ago. Enough to last a month. I received my order within 4 days. I haven't had labs done but I can tell it's legit. I have been at it off and on for 15 years. Great stuff and service.

You guys have good bulk deals?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Monster Cycle:
1ml Sust 500
1ml Deca 400
1ml EQ 600
Dbol or Adrol First 4-5 weeks

They have each one of those compounds @ 1ml
So it would only be 1.5 ml twice a week.

Max

Bump for monster reviews. I’m going to talk to the boss about maybe having a monthly review prize. You bro's leave a review during the month, we pick someone and get them an oral or oil.

Get Shredded!
Monster Cycle:
1ml Sust 500
1ml Deca 400
1ml EQ 600
Dbol or Adrol First 4-5 weeks

They have each one of those compounds @ 1ml
So it would only be 1.5 ml twice a week.

Max

This should be a Monster Bulk Promo Pak

Max

I'm confused why does my monster gear have two exact web sites except one says credit cards on one did I order from a fake web site been using them for years but took a year off

Why do u guys have 2 different exact web sites except one says credit card on top. I was a customer for years and took off this last year n now I'm afraid I got scammed by someone pretending they are u

mymonsterlabs.com

And

Monster-gear.com

Are both legit.

Next time ask questions 1st , then order , so your not afraid

Back