• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Monster Lab reviews

Made an order with monster of sust and dbol around Christmas. I thought it being the crazy time of year for shipping that there would be a delay. I was wrong. I think I placed the order on Friday and it was to me by that Tuesday. Communication was great. There was a problem with one bottles . pretty sure it was due to the cold. It was - 10 in this area. I contacted monster as soon as I noticed. They got back to me with right way. They told me that what I order was out of stock but instead sent a more expensive version . Not only that but the paid extra to ship it to me as fast as they could. Great source. Great product. Making my next order as soon as I finish this review.
Thanks

No first post reviews.

Introduce yourself at least.

Last edited by a moderator:
Edit by GGG. Gotta follow the board rules Sir.

No first post reviews.

Introduce yourself at least.

Sorry about the rules but if I followed rules I wouldn't be here.

Well if I followed rules I wouldn't be here but I understand so I'm 40 used gear in my teens and 20s. But age has its own weight so now I use more as a supplement for what the body doesn't wanna do.

No first post reviews.

Introduce yourself at least.[/QUOTE]

Well made first order using bitcoin. From back in the day I always used western union now it's not as easy. So downloaded the Abra app and follow directions pretty much easier once it's said and done recommend using it.

Have run alot of cycles from Monster. This is the latest. Great reps and service. You are not going find better.
ff738d8e28f3c6d6ad705c2bc2eeafe3.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Have run alot of cycles from Monster. This is the latest. Great reps and service. You are not going find better.
ff738d8e28f3c6d6ad705c2bc2eeafe3.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Sweet td! Great guys and product.

Max

Monster gear is solid. Just made another order and will make TD pics soon as it arrives.

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

Thank you for choosing Monster Labs , let me know if you need anything

Monster gear is solid. Just made another order and will make TD pics soon as it arrives.

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

Indeed it is mrgreenpenny! Great all around company.

Max

You will find a more legit domestic source. I've been using Monster for awhile now and now are they only source I trust.
Shipping- quick I don't even have time to think about it and it's at my door. Discreet package
Quality- Everything I've got had been top. Var and Winnie are top.
Communication- literally what they tell you. You send a message they reply letting you know they will contact you with 24 hours. They always reply .
Issues- I've only had a issue with 2 items. But as soon as I told them they put a rush on the replacement.
If you anyone ever asks me for a domistic source it's always these guys

Anyone have experience with their cyp300? Thinking about stocking up
I believe that is what milfordking is using now. He has a log going on here in the monster subforum. Check it out bro.

Also, be sure to get ahold of ggg for a discount code. He is extremely busy today, but I am positive he will get you taken care of tonight when he is available.

I believe that is what milfordking is using now. He has a log going on here in the monster subforum. Check it out bro.

Also, be sure to get ahold of ggg for a discount code. He is extremely busy today, but I am positive he will get you taken care of tonight when he is available.

Thanks dude! I'll check it out

Is the oil thin enough with most of the products that you can use a slin pin for injections?

Is the oil thin enough with most of the products that you can use a slin pin for injections?

I can tell you most products are in gso and flows better through a 25g warmed a little.
However, don't be an idiot like me and jab 600mg of the rip mix. Went in smooth in the quad but it's def too potent for 2ccs to start lol. I knew I was gonna hurt and it's not as bad as I expected. Haven't had tren in a year or two either. Sides are already showing.
Long story short monster gear is gtg by me.
The pip was self inflicted pain my sick self likes apparently lol

I can tell you most products are in gso and flows better through a 25g warmed a little.
However, don't be an idiot like me and jab 600mg of the rip mix. Went in smooth in the quad but it's def too potent for 2ccs to start lol. I knew I was gonna hurt and it's not as bad as I expected. Haven't had tren in a year or two either. Sides are already showing.
Long story short monster gear is gtg by me.
The pip was self inflicted pain my sick self likes apparently lol

Thanks for the response. I heard the Goldline uses MCT oil. Wondering if that would be thin enough to use a slin Pin with.

Still waiting for my response back ***97 was money picked up

The rip stack has a little pip even cutting with other gear but it is good! I just started and already sweat 24/7 and night sweats are ridiculous lol. I do wish it was in mct but that's only because its thick. I warm it up in a heating pad

The rip stack has a little pip even cutting with other gear but it is good! I just started and already sweat 24/7 and night sweats are ridiculous lol. I do wish it was in mct but that's only because its thick. I warm it up in a heating pad

RIP stack is for advanced users , theres a lot of hormone per ML.

300mg per ML of fast acting esters will more than likely have some pip

RIP stack is for advanced users , theres a lot of hormone per ML.

300mg per ML of fast acting esters will more than likely have some pip

Oh I know man. Just sharing my experience. most blends do. Def wouldn't recommend over .5cc unless you're adding compounds though

Back