• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pharmaprim 200

Primo Ace is known as PIP in a bottle.
This right here is Promo E, I hadn't used new 200mg/ml version but Pharmacom's 100mg/ml as well as Bayer (legit, lab tested by me) were PIP free, even at 2ml.

Primo 200mg/ml has only been released 6 weeks ago or so, hence there may not be many reviews and feedback.
Perhaps get loads of 100mg and a vial or two of 200mg? That way if you get some PIP with 200, you can always cut it with 100, and any other compounds you are running.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Primo Ace is known as PIP in a bottle.
This right here is Promo E, I hadn't used new 200mg/ml version but Pharmacom's 100mg/ml as well as Bayer (legit, lab tested by me) were PIP free, even at 2ml.

Primo 200mg/ml has only been released 6 weeks ago or so, hence there may not be many reviews and feedback.
Perhaps get loads of 100mg and a vial or two of 200mg? That way if you get some PIP with 200, you can always cut it with 100, and any other compounds you are running.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

I'm just gonna bite the bullet and try the primo 200, I'll grab some eq and dilute it that way if needed.

Gonna look up some primo cycles. Might run tbol with it for the last 8-10 weeks at the tail end.

Any advice on primo cycles?

just put 2 ml's of other gear in the shots and you wont have any pip

I'm going to throw my experience out here this topic. I've held off because I haven't run 200mg/ml for an extended time. I'm rapping up a 20 plus week of primo with other oils. I've been running SFY's Bayer primo, but switch to Pharmacoms 200mg primo for a week or so to give me some relief from pinning so darn much, and just try it out. This primo did not give me pip, but I was damn careful where I pinned it. I really don't think I skipped a beat running it, but in all fairness needed to probably run it longer. What I would like to see is Pharmacon test it like they do a lot of their gear. In all fairness, they may be testing it now since it's fairly new out there. I have also run some 200mg primo from private sources that was good. Over all, I think 200mg primo is very doable if things are done correctly.

I pulled the trigger on the primo 200. I'll be running it for 16 weeks along with tbol.

I'll start with some npp, any advice on dosing the npp? I'll start the npp and tbol now and just throw the primo in once I get it.

I'd wait to make sure is G2G, I'm disappointed with pharmacom primo, I love their gear but IMO their primo is bad.
Not sure about the primo 200, have to test and see..

I pulled the trigger on the primo 200. I'll be running it for 16 weeks along with tbol.

I'll start with some npp, any advice on dosing the npp? I'll start the npp and tbol now and just throw the primo in once I get it.

Guys, please take a look at these videos I just made comparing 3 different brands of primo.

https://youtu.be/yYYGZrqJPgU PHARMACOM

https://youtu.be/6HwxYv-LSjM Bayer Rimobolan

https://youtu.be/XANEfdzzi4o ALPHA PHARMA "ALPHABOLIN"

It took a lot of work so please view and critique, would love to hear feedback from experienced users, no broscience

I'd wait to make sure is G2G, I'm disappointed with pharmacom primo, I love their gear but IMO their primo is bad.
Not sure about the primo 200, have to test and see..

bro, it is not bad. We have already experienced similar cases on thinksteroids. Out test p, for example, also failed labmax, however blood work showed it was perfectly dosed.
Have a look at this article
https://thinksteroids.com/articles/labmax-steroid-identification-test-kits/

In particular, this part:
These are colorimetric tests, where some rather general chemical reactions occur, such as reactions with conjugated double bonds, which are hardly unique to anabolic steroids let alone to any particular anabolic steroid. As between two or more test vials a number of different combinations of reactions can occur and to differing extents, different patterns of color can be produced.
Such testing is always what’s called presumptive rather than conclusive. It can give a reason to think a given substance may be present, or may not be present. It will never prove the point.
Aside from the general fact that tests of this type are only ever presumptive, the color chart gives further reason to be doubtful. For most esterified steroids, they report the results only in oil solution. But for example with testosterone propionate as powder, there’s no color change for either Test A or Test B, but testosterone propionate provided in oil solution is reported to give olive green for A and yellow for B. Why a different result than when supplied as powder?
The steroid is the same. That’s not the reason. Rather, the chemical properties of the particular carrier used must have provided the color change, for example by reaction with double bonds in fatty acids of the oil.
Another example would be the result with testosterone enanthate. There’s no chemical reason why in any colorimetric test testosterone enanthate would react differently than testosterone propionate. But here, they obtained a completely different color result than with the enanthate. This would be from the carrier being different.

Now what if the carrier used in your product was different than in the product they tested? Perhaps your supplier used ethyl oleate while their product happened to use, say, sesame oil. Or your supplier used different amounts of benzyl alcohol or benzyl benzoate than their product used.
The test might well then produce a different color pattern than what their chart says.

I assume this is exctly the reason of the difference. We use grape-seed oil, other manufacturers other oil types. Also we use 5% of ethyl oleate. I am absolutely sure it is primo inside. I would be very glad if you send a sample, the vial you have at hand, to Simec; they will perform chromotography and say what substance is inside and what is the dosage. We are ready to cover all testing expenses and would even provide you a good bonus for doing this and contributing to resolving the situation. If you do so this will be the first finally thoroughly documented case, which proves that labmax is not reliable and can provide wrong results. And we are absolutely sure it is primo there.

Last edited:
I'm gonna share my experience with the community.

Yesterday first pin of primo 200z pinned 2cc along with .35cc of test e300. Went in pretty smooth I think I might have hit a vein or something a little blood did come out. Felt minor minor discomfort yesterday but went away. Woke up today felt pip in the right glute , got worse as the day went. Felt drowsy most of the day only slept about 5-6 hours but nothing out of the ordinary. Injection site isn't red, its tender to touch tho, might be a knot. Maybe it was a bad pin or I didn't dilute it enough. Might mix it with npp or eq going forward and report back.

FYI I've used pharamacoms products and love them.

Get Shredded!
I'm gonna share my experience with the community.

Yesterday first pin of primo 200z pinned 2cc along with .35cc of test e300. Went in pretty smooth I think I might have hit a vein or something a little blood did come out. Felt minor minor discomfort yesterday but went away. Woke up today felt pip in the right glute , got worse as the day went. Felt drowsy most of the day only slept about 5-6 hours but nothing out of the ordinary. Injection site isn't red, its tender to touch tho, might be a knot. Maybe it was a bad pin or I didn't dilute it enough. Might mix it with npp or eq going forward and report back.

FYI I've used pharamacoms products and love them.
Am I reading that correctly? You pinned 400mg of primo and just a dab of test?

Yeah and the area is swollen fml lol

Fuck man, that wasn't too clever for first pin.

Take some ibuprofen, put a heat pack on it and take a long hot bath after work.

Last edited:
Am I reading that correctly? You pinned 400mg of primo and just a dab of test?

Yeah a few reviews said 0 pip and they didn't mention what else they ran. The reason I went with primo e 200 is because of the higher concentration and less pinning.

Fuck man, that wasn't too clever for first pin.

Take some ibuprofen, put a heat pack on it and take a long hot bath after work.

Looking back prob not. I have eq and npp on hand. Maybe run primo 1.3cc eq 1cc and test .3cc eod? I'll be away for work this week and next week so I'll hold off on the primo until I get back.

Back