• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What's you crazy fuckers favorite lift?

1stplace

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What lift do you look most forward to every wk! For me it's DEADLIFT! Imo you can't match the overall felling of a heavy deadlift day. Even on fast twitch muscle focus day I love me some fucking deads! I would seriously do deads everyday if I could recover fast enough and I can't I tried. So what's yours I would like to think everyone has that one lift that gets them jacked before they even step into the gym.

I love it all bro, Bench, Deads Squats, BB rows, DB Bench, Love getting a crazy pump on Hammer Strength machines

Dead lifts, squats makes my eyes pop out

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Love me some rows on a cable machine where u sit on ur ass and pull as heavy as u can, love that shit

Deadlifts have become my favorite although I haven't been doing them too long. I also like forward to DB presses, both incline and flat

Seated incline dumbbell curls.
3 sets of 20, Ruth set to fail.
the pump is fucking amazing.....

Any back or tricep exercise. Because they're my best two body parts and grow easily.

Well actually my legs are, but I don't care what you all say, fuck leg training. 3 weeks of training legs and I would have them back and not fitting in my jeans again.

Wide reverse grip bench press. Elbows tucked close to my side. Seems I get the best upper chest pump from this

Lift? I thought using AAS I could sit on my butt and get jacked bro.

Good mornings with the cambered bar - very good transference to both squat and deadlift...and you can really load them up heavy.

Fuck I would do anything to be able to deadlift 500 again....

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Any back or tricep exercise. Because they're my best two body parts and grow easily.

Well actually my legs are, but I don't care what you all say, fuck leg training. 3 weeks of training legs and I would have them back and not fitting in my jeans again.
Fuck your jeans haha get barbells. Had the same problem when I was lifting hard a few years ago, got to the point my waist was 34 but my quads wouldn't fit in a 40 relaxed

Oh and a very close second for me is the dumbell row or lawn mower. Which has become my favorite now.

Get Shredded!
66bf327afd93db80dfaed13761f1f5f5.jpg

That and wide grip lat pulls. Love working the back hard.

Used to love Heavy deadlifts and squats until my
hernias! They happened at work but shit still spooked me.

Bench without question, then db shoulder press. Just because my shoulders are easily my strongest muscle group relative to all the lifters around me. But I've just always had strong shoulders.

Like 1st,deadlifts!!! Talk about a cheap natural high! Love back day,mostly cause I get to do deadlifts.Not even to max but man I love that feeling.Not even trying to showboat but I know it s all eyes on me when repping 4 or 5 plates and the high I get after each set...unfuckingbelievable!!!

Deadlifts and close grip bench

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

Impossible to narrow it down to just one. The big 3 hands down! I'm a powerlifter for life!

Side lateral raises & meadows row (all variations)

Back