• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Creatine - An article for the older gents

I did a search of the markers of Neotine, the Avicena Group and found out
that SEC
has suspended their stock trading. There is also a $21 M fraud investigation of
the
shareholders of Avicena Group by the SEC .

Here is the link:

http://www.sec.gov/litigation/litreleases/2009/lr20899.htm

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] There isn't really any difference between neotine and another creatine called Creapure creatine monohydrate it's just marketing.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]What I'm saying here has nothing to do with the study GSracer posted as it was just neotine they used in the study and didn't finance the study so I believe the results. This was just a head up for people who might want to buy this kind of creatine for support an[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]d improve the health and function of the brain which it claims to do.[/FONT]​

All creatine ever did for me was give me the shits no matter what brand or ester.

All creatine ever did for me was give me the shits no matter what brand or ester.

Haha. I can use it in small doses for short periods of time. I usually only use it during PCT and off-cycle. Makes me have to piss way to frequently, and even despite heroic water intake I get some muscle cramping

Haha. I can use it in small doses for short periods of time. I usually only use it during PCT and off-cycle. Makes me have to piss way to frequently, and even despite heroic water intake I get some muscle cramping

This. I could not work and take in enough water while on creatine. Would dry my lips out and dehydrate me. I have a couple jars of the stuff and just don't like it.

Wow really? I get a little bit of bloating but nothing else. Never heard of dehydration from creatine.

Never did much for me--though I can't say as I ever had dehydration form it.

Ronn.

Any one.have any.good.brands of creatine they swear by.. I've been doing research and.it seems all reviews.are a.he said.she said.type.deal.. and no one really says which brands they use..
Sorry so many periods my phone is.jacked up..

Any one.have any.good.brands of creatine they swear by.. I've been doing research and.it seems all reviews.are a.he said.she said.type.deal.. and no one really says which brands they use..
Sorry so many periods my phone is.jacked up..
Optimum Nutrition creatine is creapure and works great.

The only creatine I ever liked was dimaxxx. It was a liquid almost gel it tasted great and worked great. then it disappeared.

Back