Dispense Quick


Dq mk-677

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 46

Thread: Dq mk-677

  1. #16
    Senior Member
    mbell4377's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,390

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    196
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    36
    Thanked in
    26 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Still on the mk currently, but ran the GW along with it for 30 days, took about five days to notice the GW kick in. Just like all PED's the enhanced endurance has regressed since concluding the GW...
    Gotta stay in to keep it I'm sure...


    Sponsored by Legend Pharmaceuticals

  2. #17
    Moderator
    MODERATOR
    s2h's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    6,024

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    94
    Thanked in
    64 Posts
    Rep Points
    2146983647

    will be giving the GW a run soon...i used a liquid version before and wasnt to impressed by it...hoping to see better results with tablets..
    All information given is for educational purposes



  3. #18
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Dispense Quick's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    5,834

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    685
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    752
    Thanked in
    451 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    all about that quality. so many research shops out here, they are a dime a dozen and most are selling underdosed junk

  4. #19
    Member
    ItsLenny's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    97

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    100

    I recently took 20mg MK and 20mg GW and liked it as a bridging stack. However I wasn't entirely convinced the GW I had was a quality product...
    I shall be grabbing some from DQ soon!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #20
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    195

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    452551968

    I started MK-677 three days ago. Appetite has been crazy, sleep has been blissful. A little bloat, but pounded leg legs today and feel great. I went heavy legs last week prior to MK and was sore for three days. I am liking the recovery time.

  6. #21
    Moderator
    MODERATOR
    s2h's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    6,024

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    94
    Thanked in
    64 Posts
    Rep Points
    2146983647

    not that i condone or advise this..but i heard a 12,5mg HCTZ tab works wonders on the bloat.....so i hear....
    All information given is for educational purposes



  7. #22
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    17,621

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,240
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,746
    Thanked in
    2,814 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Or just don't be a sissy 😂

    Sounds like the MK is the real deal sex appeal.

  8. #23
    newbie
    Benchpress9's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    129

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    16
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points
    452572123

    Would MK 677 go good with Tren, leveling out the sleep issues Tren gives?

    Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

  9. #24
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Dispense Quick's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    5,834

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    685
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    752
    Thanked in
    451 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    yes absolutely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Benchpress9 View Post
    Would MK 677 go good with Tren, leveling out the sleep issues Tren gives?

    Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk
    - - - Updated - - -

    yes absolutely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Benchpress9 View Post
    Would MK 677 go good with Tren, leveling out the sleep issues Tren gives?

    Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

  10. #25
    Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP
    ldog's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    9,926

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,322
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,728
    Thanked in
    1,250 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    There is something very odd about this compound. It's only been three days but I feel different in a good way. The product elicits some mild lethargy but it's almost like a calming effect. My strength was very high today and my face was a little flushed. There is a fullness that this compound seems to provide that reminds me of Dbol. Sleep has improved. The hunger is no joke. Seriously, the compound seems to strongly increase the release of ghelin...I believe that's the name. I'm very curious as to how my body will look in 2-3 months.

    For info regarding Gearchurch quality products, please send me a PM.

  11. #26
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    17,621

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,240
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,746
    Thanked in
    2,814 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by ldog View Post
    There is something very odd about this compound. It's only been three days but I feel different in a good way. The product elicits some mild lethargy but it's almost like a calming effect. My strength was very high today and my face was a little flushed. There is a fullness that this compound seems to provide that reminds me of Dbol. Sleep has improved. The hunger is no joke. Seriously, the compound seems to strongly increase the release of ghelin...I believe that's the name. I'm very curious as to how my body will look in 2-3 months.
    Ghrelin yeah.

    Improved sleep and hunger seem to be common immediate effects.

    Fullness and pumps seem to follow.

  12. #27
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Dispense Quick's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    5,834

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    685
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    752
    Thanked in
    451 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    i agree with the calming effect. ive been a really chill guy lately, its partial me being tired and slightly lethargic. this compound is no joke, so much to analyze with this. far more effects then any other oral ive ever taken. so far im 13 days in and have experienced
    1: appetite increase . at times extreme hunger.
    2: sleep improvements, but sometimes wake up hungry which kind of interrupts some solid sleep.
    3: muscle fullness and some water retention
    4: i get tired pretty easily and feel as though i could use a few naps during the day.
    5: slightly lethargic / calm feeling all day long. a bit of coffee seems to clear it up well.
    Quote Originally Posted by ldog View Post
    There is something very odd about this compound. It's only been three days but I feel different in a good way. The product elicits some mild lethargy but it's almost like a calming effect. My strength was very high today and my face was a little flushed. There is a fullness that this compound seems to provide that reminds me of Dbol. Sleep has improved. The hunger is no joke. Seriously, the compound seems to strongly increase the release of ghelin...I believe that's the name. I'm very curious as to how my body will look in 2-3 months.

  13. #28
    Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP
    ldog's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    9,926

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,322
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,728
    Thanked in
    1,250 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Dispense Quick View Post
    i agree with the calming effect. ive been a really chill guy lately, its partial me being tired and slightly lethargic. this compound is no joke, so much to analyze with this. far more effects then any other oral ive ever taken. so far im 13 days in and have experienced
    1: appetite increase . at times extreme hunger.
    2: sleep improvements, but sometimes wake up hungry which kind of interrupts some solid sleep.
    3: muscle fullness and some water retention
    4: i get tired pretty easily and feel as though i could use a few naps during the day.
    5: slightly lethargic / calm feeling all day long. a bit of coffee seems to clear it up well.
    Good deal bro.

    For info regarding Gearchurch quality products, please send me a PM.

  14. #29
    Senior Member
    goldenbrowninla's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    693

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    25
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    36
    Thanked in
    30 Posts
    Rep Points
    1001745696

    This sounds like a great PED, I think I'm gonna pick some up, maybe some GW too

  15. #30
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    17,621

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,240
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,746
    Thanked in
    2,814 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I ran the MK around 5 weeks and noticed a huge improvement in sleep.

    The only negative that I had was it did increase my prolactin levels.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2019 Anabolic Steroid Forums