• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

BOGNERS First LOG

BOGNERrocker

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
1st Cycle ever starts today.

I'm 32 years old
Height 5'9"
Weight 209lbs
BF % idk but I'm not fat ass and not super lean

Diet:
ill discuss in video but basically aiming for high cals 3-4,000 high protein and no sugars or junk

Training:
details will be in video

Stack:
Test C 500 weekly pin twice per week
Dbol weeks 1-4 50mg ED split doses
Aromasin 25mg ED split dose
HCG is on hand if needed

Supps:
Anavite multi
Casein Protein
Fish oil
Tudca
Creatine
Beta

Pct... I have clomid and nolva on hand but after confirming my natural test results I'm tempted to say FUCK pct with those shit numbers and just cruise afterward.. Depends on how I feel later what would Yal do?

Reference point bloods

42f1fff082313625cd761ebd6d3867a0.jpg

I would try to get on trt but.. I've been wanting to do this a long time and also I'm tired of arguing with docs only for them to say well Na you look fine but hey if you don't "FEEL" fine (sex drive, low energy, mood swings) try our selection of antidepressants lol tried em.. Didn't help.
Now I'm ready to get this shit started. I'll post some pics and more content when I get home

Subbed

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

1st cycle is always the best cycle bro.

Welcome to the Dark side , enjoy

Subbed! Run HCG throughout not sure what you mean by have it on hand? And Yh fuck pct.. Cruise baby! Your natty T looks like mine.

Yes, fuck PCT. Is 25mgs of AI a little much?

I would say no while he's taking dbol. It aromatizes a shit ton more than test. Once the dbol is done I'd do 12.5 ed

This ^

Also, i would suggest doing a lil more research before deciding if you want to do pct or just blast n cruise

thats exactly why i figured to just start aromasin little heavy

cheap car charger just fried my iphone 6 on way home so im stuck using pc for updates theyll be little delayed until i replace my damn phone but ill still get all posted

IML Gear Cream!
It will be eaier to get a script when you are older. If it were me I would do my own HRT and when you feel like you want to go legit then crash your T level and see a doc for legal hrt.
Welcome aboard.
You're now a criminal like the rest of us!

So I'm sitting here trying to shoot my first pin finally got it loaded stuck it in my glute just fine but couldn't get the plunger thing to push the oil? Wtf so I pulled out abandoned mission put new needle on syringe I'm sweating my ass off trying to NOT fuck up. I'm using 25gauge 1.5" guess I'll stick it again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I'm sitting here trying to shoot my first pin finally got it loaded stuck it in my glute just fine but couldn't get the plunger thing to push the oil? Wtf so I pulled out abandoned mission put new needle on syringe I'm sweating my ass off trying to NOT fuck up. I'm using 25gauge 1.5" guess I'll stick it again

Warm the oil up under some hot water for a few minutes. I take a small bowl microwave some water for a minute or so then put the bottle in the water. Don't let the water get on the stopper. This will make it easier to flow

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

use a 23 g pin

Man I use 25's it'll go . I like to leave a couple ticks of air in the pin and push it all in . Actually makes a little hiss at the end . Good luck man you put in the study time now put it to use . I'll say 15 plus by the time the dbol is done .

All I got on me is 25s I'll try n warm it. With syringe loaded and cap on needle could I run it under some warm water?

Yes just don't get any water on the needle. I use 25 gauge inch and a half also. Sometimes it takes a few minutes but warming it up helps a lot.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Man I use 25's it'll go . I like to leave a couple ticks of air in the pin and push it all in . Actually makes a little hiss at the end . Good luck man you put in the study time now put it to use . I'll say 15 plus by the time the dbol is done .

Well I think I panicked cause it didn't go in right away bout to try round 2 you really got push that bastard hard I guess??

Sometimes you have to push pretty hard. Wait till you build up scar tissue, it will feel like you're pushing concrete.

Get Shredded!

no that shit happens all the time. def need to up your gauge to a 23. also next time pull the pin out of your ass a lil bit. you prob buried it too deep and it couldn't get flowing cause of too much back pressure. don't be afraid to work it around a lil bit. also before you stick pull back and forth on the plunger a lil bit to make sure its not stuck. then push it so a lil drips down the pin

Alight I got it 2nd try!!!! With syringe loaded and cap on needle I ran hot water gently over JUST the section of syringe where oil was loaded. Then dried syringe with towel took cap off and pinned with success no pain at all
now I guess we'll see how sore I am tomorrow?

no that shit happens all the time. def need to up your gauge to a 23. also next time pull the pin out of your ass a lil bit. you prob buried it too deep and it couldn't get flowing cause of too much back pressure. don't be afraid to work it around a lil bit. also before you stick pull back and forth on the plunger a lil bit to make sure its not stuck. then push it so a lil drips down the pin

Thanks for the tip!!!

I always have had a hard time with 25g in the glute for some reason. I now use 23g specifically for glutes.

just looked at ur cycle.
1. whos's gear you running?
2. why no good anabolic like nandralone to go with that test ? npp would be a good choice

Your life will never be the same. Welcome to the addiction.

just looked at ur cycle.
1. whos's gear you running?
2. why no good anabolic like nandralone to go with that test ? npp would be a good choice

Gear is all currently MFL
i stocked up cause I was hearing some good stuff about him but then he left the board right after I got all my stuff in otherwise I would've used a "current" sponsor for this log.

I have some deca from gorilla but I figured save it for cycle #2.. I was kinda worried bout doing too much on 1st go.

Back