• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

BOGNERS First LOG

Get Shredded!
Man honestly haven't changed much on diet still cause I'm pretty content for now.
I was really hoping to see you drop into single digit bodyfat and see what all that muscle you gained looked like, but if you are content, then I am happy for you, BOGNERrocker. Very few people find contentment in this world, even less of those who workout and use gear. Congrats.

Hey BOG when you try Tren it will certainly help you lose a little more of the BF, that shit really shines!

a308f056d7fe73fb1878defff0847778.jpg

2 weeks

52909d2dbf4bab332042d2897eb785f7.jpg

Slowly adding more shoulder detail
HIGH VOLUME
HIGH REPS

LOTS BLOOD FLOW

Looking great! Here I am on final day before I start my next round stuffing my face. 2 chix sandwiches, triple double and a fry. Bahahaha. Hopefully I'll have this definition like you soon!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Looking great! Here I am on final day before I start my next round stuffing my face. 2 chix sandwiches, triple double and a fry. Bahahaha. Hopefully I'll have this definition like you soon!

Oh boy, sounds like me lol
I love food WAY TOO damn much..

Look at that form!! You really are my inspiration. I can not get over your transformation! I bet the wife is enjoying those gainz .

Thanks so much
And yeah she and I kinda going through separation BUT we still get along fine.

Thanks so much
And yeah she and I kinda going through separation BUT we still get along fine.
Awe. I am sorry to hear that. Guess this isn't the time for the joke she couldn't handle them gainz then. Hang in there. Maybe things will workout. Sometimes a little separation reminds you of what you love about the other person and appreciate the things they do that we all sometimes take for granted. *prayers*

Awe. I am sorry to hear that. Guess this isn't the time for the joke she couldn't handle them gainz then. Hang in there. Maybe things will workout. Sometimes a little separation reminds you of what you love about the other person and appreciate the things they do that we all sometimes take for granted. *prayers*

https://youtu.be/SIqGRMf3LYc

I cannot take all the credit on that one ... Kanye face

5lbs of shredded BBQ chicken yummmm

6c937332faa69e978734358d39c5be27.jpg
mmm that looks good. I made a pot roast today in the crock pot letting it cook 10 hrs...was so tender it became shredded like that chicken. Threw some A1 on it and it was heaven!

What's the exact plan or recipe? Sounds good!

Idk friend she wanted to help me out with meal prep she put 5lbs of chicken breasts in crock pot with water for 6 hrs then she shredded it up and added BBQ not sure if she did anything else but it's tender and good as hell!!!!!

Get Shredded!
Sounds AWESOME DUDE!!!!

Yup all 5lbs of it :)

Had enough for my dinner plus for lunch at work.Bet you'd eat that shredded chicken in one sitting lmao.

Few random workouts from the past week
Still Been targeting rear delts a lot with face-pulls and reverse flys

And ever since spine fracture I've had issues with traditional squats however I am LOVING the sumo squats they completely annihilate my legs and glutes while not snapping shit out of my lower spine

https://vimeo.com/242520675

Few random workouts from the past week
Still Been targeting rear delts a lot with face-pulls and reverse flys

And ever since spine fracture I've had issues with traditional squats however I am LOVING the sumo squats they completely annihilate my legs and glutes while not snapping shit out of my lower spine

https://vimeo.com/242520675
Keep going! Like I have said you are my motivation that big changes can happen when the work is put in!!

Moving out of state have missed some gym time couple weeks feel like I've lost lot of gains but I know most is in my head I'll bounce back lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moving out of state have missed some gym time couple weeks feel like I've lost lot of gains but I know most is in my head I'll bounce back lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome back and hope you found a new place to rock out at. Time to sign up at the Planet Fitness and get on the treadmill fatty :p

(jk)

Back