• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

BOGNERS First LOG

Get Shredded!
And are you measuring your waist around the belly button to have a no-bullshit, objective standard of gauging your progress?

- - - Updated - - -

At the risk of sounding impatient, when are we going to get a diet update?

No worries man wife and I went and stocked up on groceries we will be prepping tonight getting ready for work week and I'll post some pics and give some details on what I've put together and yal can tell me what ya think my boy been sick so been kinda preoccupied with him.

Also I did get lots of fresh chicken breasts I love chicken but if you got any tips on marinade or ways to keep it from getting so dry that'd be HUGE help lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No worries man wife and I went and stocked up on groceries we will be prepping tonight getting ready for work week and I'll post some pics and give some details on what I've put together and yal can tell me what ya think my boy been sick so been kinda preoccupied with him.

Also I did get lots of fresh chicken breasts I love chicken but if you got any tips on marinade or ways to keep it from getting so dry that'd be HUGE help lol

Put a couple pounds of chicken in the crock pot with some bbq sauce. Once it's cooked, let it sit for about 15 mins for all the jucies to soak back in, hit it with an electric mixer to shred it up. Weigh out your portions while it's still warm and seal it in the tupperware.

A few of my favorites. . .

Shredded bbq chicken sandwiches, bbq chicken and mixed veggies, homemade bbq chicken pizza, loaded spud with bbq chicken, etc. . .

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Steam those chicken breast bro, helps keep them moist. One of my faves is a serving(s) of rice in one shelf and a serving(s) of chicken breast on the other shelf of the steamer. Set the timer and walk away. Easy, cheap, healthy and good. I use the steamer a lot for many different things, mostly veggies though.

Put a couple pounds of chicken in the crock pot with some bbq sauce. Once it's cooked, let it sit for about 15 mins for all the jucies to soak back in, hit it with an electric mixer to shred it up. Weigh out your portions while it's still warm and seal it in the tupperware.

Shredded bbq chicken sandwiches, bbq chicken and mixed veggies, homemade bbq chicken pizza, loaded spud with bbq chicken, etc. . .

Crock pot is also badass. Good call jmach. Will have to try that homemade BBQ chicken pizza.

Great idea! how long does it usually take to cook? also I assume you set ti on the low setting?

Great idea! how long does it usually take to cook? also I assume you set ti on the low setting?
Usually 6 hrs on low and/or 4 hrs on high. I usually hit it with a thermometer before I call it go though. I'm paranoid about eating raw chicken. Ate a bunch once while wasted at a friend's BBQ, those were the worse dry heaves ever.

Usually 6 hrs on low and/or 4 hrs on high. I usually hit it with a thermometer before I call it go though. I'm paranoid about eating raw chicken. Ate a bunch once while wasted at a friend's BBQ, those were the worse dry heaves ever.

We don't have a crock pot, but wife and I have been talking about getting one

Thanks again what temp should it be when finished? always looking for new chicken recipes lol.

We don't have a crock pot, but wife and I have been talking about getting one

It's a great investment brother. It'll save you a lot of time and stress on meal prep. Drop it in and walk away.
Thanks again what temp should it be when finished? always looking for new chicken recipes lol.
Internal temp needs to be 165, get the food thermometer in about 1 1/2 inches.

IML Gear Cream!
I never use a thermometer. Hours in there as recommended, and everything is soft and juicy and edible. Cooks while you are out doing something else.

Ok so I got
SALMON

CHICKEN BREASTS

LEAN BEEF

TUNA

VEGGIES

BEANS

OATS

and some other odds n ends

Figure maybe keep protein Portions little higher than carb portions and I'll enter the amounts into an app.

671dd4146ebbf69cbd68a7a9d6ea3b2f.jpg

You bought the quick oats! Oh, well. Next time just get regular old fashioned. It literally takes only 5 minutes.

Now, 8 eggs and two pounds of meat daily. Figure out carbs and fats to fit your goals and adjust as you are meeting or not meeting them.

By the way, did you know they make potatoes that are not in a bag? I am not fibbing. You just go into the produce section and there they are, potatoes. Dug up, cleaned, and set on the shelf for you. They do not contain vegetable oil, canola, soybean, corn starch, sodium acid pyrophosphate, and God only knows what else.

Read the Bush's Beans label, 12 grams of sugar in only half a cup.

Always read the label. Soon, it will become second nature. Soon after that you will just buy whole foods instead of processed foods, once you realize what you have been eating and how it hampers your goals.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey, where be da eggs?

You bought the quick oats! Oh, well. Next time just get regular old fashioned. It literally takes only 5 minutes.

Now, 8 eggs and two pounds of meat daily. Figure out carbs and fats to fit your goals and adjust as you are meeting or not meeting them.

By the way, did you know they make potatoes that are not in a bag? I am not fibbing. You just go into the produce section and there they are, potatoes. Dug up, cleaned, and set on the shelf for you. They do not contain vegetable oil, canola, soybean, corn starch, sodium acid pyrophosphate, and God only knows what else.

Always read the label. Soon, it will become second nature. Soon after that you will just buy whole foods instead of processed foods, once you realize what you have been eating and how it hampers your goals.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey, where be da eggs?

FML I looked all over for oats I thought I grabbed the old fashioned ones ugh. And fuck me again on the beans I just saw low fat and thought protein and carb looked ok. I'm fuckin it up again

- - - Updated - - -

Hey, where be da eggs?

Hold up I had my wife's oats in that picture this is what I grabbed is this right?

968d34f71e1df52296f84ab526268252.jpg

Hold up I had my wife's oats in that picture this is what I grabbed is this right?

968d34f71e1df52296f84ab526268252.jpg

Yep! You got it! And to me we don't screw up, we make mistakes and learn from them! Enjoy the process...

Sponsored by Legend Pharmaceuticals

So I'm thinking use oats in morning but couldn't think of meat to add so could I just throw some oats in with my protein shake? That way I get protein and carbs in together?

Shake? What's wrong with 8 eggs? 6-7 grams of protein in a complete egg.

Shakes are lies. You are not getting what is advertised. You are not. They are typically made with cheap powders imported from China containing "protein" made from such diverse sources as human hair and fingernails.

With hamburger or steak or salmon or chicken or eggs, at least you know you are getting protein.

Get Shredded!
So I'm thinking use oats in morning but couldn't think of meat to add so could I just throw some oats in with my protein shake? That way I get protein and carbs in together?

its better to get protein from whole foods, so whole eggs and egg whites depending on what your macros are for fat intake

That's what I do. I've heard the oats and fiber aid in the digestion of the whey and help absorption. Could just be bro science, but I do it anyway. Also the more you can pack into a shake the better, in my opinion.

My morning protein shake:
Whey
Whole raw eggs
Oats
Peanut Butter
Non fat Greek yogurt
Berry medley

Ugh fuck me lol ok I'll take the oats and I do have a jug of egg whites I've just been gaggin on the shit last two weeks so much eggs!!! can I just drink the eggs to get it down faster? Might puke but worth a try to get it done quicker if I was just sitting around retired and had no kids or didn't have to wake up at dark I wouldn mind taking sweet time cooking and chewing all day long like a farm animal lol and if I dump these egg whites in me I won't get that salmanoma poison will I?

Yal a tough crowd to please I hope yal are eating as strict as ya preach lol shit!! Wife even told me as we were prepping I took pic and she said jokingly your Bros prob gonna be disappointed

My homemade shake:
Skim milk
Egg whites
Extra virgin olive oil
Whey protein
Greek yogurt
Peanut butter(or the pb powder)
Oatmeal

Blend it, drink it. I make 3 of these a day and I tried to make one without blending and the egg whites settled in one spot and I almost vomited. So with that being said, I recommend blending lol

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I just cook the eggs over medium. Damn. Stop making it so hard.

- - - Updated - - -

My wife likes to do hers scrambled with sharp cheddar melted on top.

- - - Updated - - -

How about an omelette?

ill cook eggs n shit when I get back I gotta go to gym before it gets too late

Back