• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

BOGNERS First LOG

Maybe make sure that more of the calories are protein and less are carbs. Just make some adjustments to your diet (I say that without knowing exactly what your diet is, just having seen a picture of some tasty looking salmon and rice). As for cardio, yes, always a good idea, even in the off season when trying to gain lean muscle.

Idk how I missed your post but THANK you! I was kinda wondering if maybe I been shoveling in the carbs too heavily like weekends and evenings when wife cooks some big meal so I'll try cutting the carbs back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As you increase protein, increase your fiber. This works hand in hand with vegetable based carbs, don't just focus on starches like rice.

weekends and evenings when wife cooks some big meal so I'll try cutting the carbs back
Get your wife on board. Make sure she knows what the plan is and what you are trying to do.

"Honey, I need 8 eggs and two pounds of meat every day, divided up over the course of the day."

My wife is on board, so it makes things so much easier.

So how is everything going BOGNER? I like reading what you have going here because I really hope to do one of these after my sponsored PCT log I will start in a couple weeks, and I hope my next cycle will be sponsored as well, fingers crossed!

It looks like you know what you need to do and are getting things lined up, so get serious and throw some damn plates lol.

Idk how I missed your post but THANK you! I was kinda wondering if maybe I been shoveling in the carbs too heavily like weekends and evenings when wife cooks some big meal so I'll try cutting the carbs back

you cant get ripped on high carbs unless you are already starting lean and on serious amounts 0f gh and tren .
so cut then back or at least cycle them

So how is everything going BOGNER? I like reading what you have going here because I really hope to do one of these after my sponsored PCT log I will start in a couple weeks, and I hope my next cycle will be sponsored as well, fingers crossed!

It looks like you know what you need to do and are getting things lined up, so get serious and throw some damn plates lol.

Honestly man I'm not feeling much change on physical side. Pinning is getting easier I don't sweat and shake anymore lol
I have kept the workouts intense and strong. And stuck with my training split.

On my diet.. I really do actually buckle down during the work hours through the week but in evening with wife or on weekend is where I've had to take a better look at myself and tighten my shit up so the binges will stop! I'll start tracking my intake better as suggested by many
No more crystal light I thought I was safe using those but I was wrong. I'll raise protein and lessen my food consumption after 6pm maybe casein protein before bed.

And Water water..

I've had several comments made in regards to my startin pic saying I should quit gear, look like shit, lose the dbol, spend 2 more years as natty and started to wonder what the fuck I'm even doing trying.

But I know the pic in avi is not impressive to most but is to me and I know I can make comeback and I know I can do this the diet, training all of it. I didn't start to quit. And I refuse to stay living life with those shit test numbers always on empty and no sex drive FUCK THAT.

So ya this cycle isn't going to be perfect it will by a personal learning experience that I'll share and it sure as hell ain't gonna be a TRAIN wreck as some have said.

I look forward to posting updated pics within a week or 2.

lessen my food consumption after 6pm maybe casein protein before bed.
No need to lessen protein intake, especially if you have not consumed two pounds of meat for the day!
I've had several comments made in regards to my startin pic . . . I know the pic in avi is not impressive to most but is to me and I know I can make comeback and I know I can do this the diet, training all of it. I didn't start to quit.
Who gives a shit what people say about the starting pic. Its the AFTER pic and the comparison that is going to count, and the changes you are making to your diet will get you there.

Hey stay with it! like I said you know what you have to do, the damn hardest part is to actually do it, but at least you see what is wrong, I usually just eat some greek yogurt at night myself, because late at night watching TV with the Son and Wife is when we get our munchies lol when I started my first cycle I had some waist fat too, but dial in that diet and all will go away, you will see, and I did not stop my using at all, but I only used test at 500-600mg's per week, second cycle will be a lot more interesting and fun!

By the way I sent you a PM

you cant get ripped on high carbs unless you are already starting lean and on serious amounts 0f gh and tren .
so cut then back or at least cycle them

Thanks! Will do!

IML Gear Cream!
222732fba4cd7a072e1ada745bc5815d.jpg

Leg day, tryna shape these kankles lol

Get Shredded!

Am I the only mfer on here paying for gear?!🤔

Flip flops

I thought hey I'm gonna hit legs hard as fuck tonight but before I run out of the house I'll leave my comfy shoes at home and wear flip flops so training legs hurts like a bitch! And after I train I'll snap a photo to show MAINLY my nice flip flops in hopes that that's the FIRST thing everyone notices is... The flip flops lol
and hopefully I'll get asked over and over about... THE FLIP FLOPS haha

It's all good I'm going to bed tomorrow is back/bis I need the rest peace out 🏼

Last edited:
b2a59b2c3b0145259fa5e2a33177df8b.jpg

1 week NO pump woke up in middle of night snapped pic.

I doubt gear is doing anything at this point just training hard not much difference from first pic

Still fat but still making changes

b2a59b2c3b0145259fa5e2a33177df8b.jpg

1 week NO pump woke up in middle of night snapped pic.

I doubt gear is doing anything at this point just training hard not much difference from first pic

Still fat but still making changes

Dude that fat will melt right off with good diet and gear. You've got a lot of mass under it all. Gonna be jacked in the next few months! Especially if you take Mish's dbol lol

Dude that fat will melt right off with good diet and gear. You've got a lot of mass under it all. Gonna be jacked in the next few months! Especially if you take Mish's dbol lol

Thanks man I'm definitely tryin to tighten all my loose ends and got wife on board!! She is major help

There is a guy on here. Fbeingfat is his screen name, check his log out in the Granabolic sub forum... This guy is very inspiring
Keep up the good work brother this is a marathon not a sprint -apologies for the generic term but it's so true.....

monster 10

Am I the only mfer on here paying for gear?!樂

I am only sponsored for the PCT right now, I am hoping it goes further, most people here cruise and do not do PCT, so I am very fortunate Vision and PSL picked me, he has made me feel a lot more confident now that this PCT will work out well, I will do a log for all you guys that will do PCT so stay tuned.

So how are things going today Bogner? and you can PM me anytime my friend with any questions, concerns or just to talk shit.

Back