• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

BOGNERS First LOG

Get Shredded!
Think I'll do another blood panel 3weeks in just to see estradiol and what the dbol is doing on liver enzymes. I'll post when I get those bloods until then I'm kinda feeling it out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bloods done 3 wks before cycle
Bloods done 1 wk before cycle
Week if needed
And at 5
15 if increased
U know if u can increase mgs

Good shit man. I'm running my first cycle almost identical to yours so im following to see how your results are too. How do u feel with running aromasin 12.5 EOD? I started there but I kept getting sore joints and felt like I crashed my E so I do it on the days I pin. That's just me, won't know for 3 more weeks when I get my bloods done though.
I started the 10th so I'm not far ahead of you and I'm running Advanced gear. You going to add anything else in 2nd half of cycle? I only planned on Test and Dbol but I kind of want to run some tren 2nd half to harden up. Anyway keep up the log man!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Socalm
Made best first cycle
I put hands down
Look it up
He's diet , workout and gear
Read
He's on top

Good shit man. I'm running my first cycle almost identical to yours so im following to see how your results are too. How do u feel with running aromasin 12.5 EOD? I started there but I kept getting sore joints and felt like I crashed my E so I do it on the days I pin. That's just me, won't know for 3 more weeks when I get my bloods done though.
I started the 10th so I'm not far ahead of you and I'm running Advanced gear. You going to add anything else in 2nd half of cycle? I only planned on Test and Dbol but I kind of want to run some tren 2nd half to harden up. Anyway keep up the log man!

How quickly we jumped to vet status on our first cycle and decide to ride out the last if it with Tren A the last week's. Thats me.

Sent from my LG-UK495 using Tapatalk

Ya I think I'm gonna back off this aromasin and try 12.5 eod, and 2nd half of cycle I'll prob just stick with test on this one maybe add deca on 2nd cycle.

Decreased libido, creaky joints, depression are all estro sides. @500mg test I'd start at a max of 12.5mg/ed Exemestane.

Checked blood pressure today

Figured with dbol maybe it's raised?

It was 115/77 ..... But then again I started taking my prescribed lisinopril (blood pressure med) again pryer to cycle KNOWING BP was a common side of dbol so guess it'd be hard to tell if dbol was tryin to raise my BP. Either my dbol is bunk, or it too soon or I just covered my bases really good lol

IML Gear Cream!
What Dbol ?
Liq or oral ?
How many days or wks?

One week xtra
Depends on body weight and metab

Decreased libido, creaky joints, depression are all estro sides. @500mg test I'd start at a max of 12.5mg/ed Exemestane.

oh i got me some creaky joints, snap , crackle and pop. getting old is a bitch

Do u feel for five min loopy or slightly stupid?

Get Shredded!
c65d32ab2fb76a3d98da3d7dbae4819b.jpg

Getting some meals ready for work
Lots salmon, egg whites, grits tuna I keep packs in back pocket on the go lol

c65d32ab2fb76a3d98da3d7dbae4819b.jpg

Getting some meals ready for work
Lots salmon, egg whites, grits tuna I keep packs in back pocket on the go lol

nice. glad to see you are taking this seriously.. thats what it takes

U don't feel by next Sunday
Pm me