• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

BOGNERS First LOG

I know I'm prob fuckin this all up. But I'm trying and regardless I plan to stay in slight caloric deficit or maintenance either one I'll be happy with and I'll just have to do better on food choices next week. But this is what I have to work with..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm with malfeasance on eating whole foods to get your protein. That being said my normal breakfast is a shake unless I have time to set down and eat. My shake consists of:
8oz egg whites
1/2 cup oats
1 cup plain greek yogurt (I go back and forth between non fat and whole fat)
2 tbs pb
4 oz almonds milk (unsweetened)
1 scoop ON gold standard whey (chocolate)
Add a little cinnamon

That's like 900 cals and it's quick.
I can make it and drink it in 5 minutes easily. Just get a blender to mix it in. I use a personal size with a to go bottle.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

98549a8b92b7ed115b43564113635a78.jpg

07320b883c1da7d8315b3cbb7812eb74.jpg

Hey BOG,
How do you cook the fish? and where do you get those black trays for your prepared food? I would love to get some of those for work myself.

Thanks

I know I'm prob fuckin this all up. But I'm trying and regardless I plan to stay in slight caloric deficit or maintenance either one I'll be happy with and I'll just have to do better on food choices next week. But this is what I have to work with..

This whole thing is about progress not perfection...
If you come out of this better than you started you win!

Sponsored by Legend Pharmaceuticals

Looking good bro, grab some cans of plain old black beans. Each can has over 70 grams of carbs and 21 grams of protein. Just rinse them off first...Add that to your side of high protein. I generally eat 8-10oz of meat per meal. Add a cup of veggies on the side and you have a solid meal. As you go on and pay attention more you'll learn what the calories are in different foods and can do it by heart.

Being a SoCal guy, I love me some beans. GTrain is right, just get plain ones and rinse them. The fiber alone makes them worth it. It's the one thing my half assed vegetarian wife and I agree on.

Me, too.
Bog, where are the veggies? I see no raw spinach salads, no broccoli, no asparagus. Where they at, bro?

Also,

Are you doing cardio?

If so, what?

Broccoli in the pics mayne! I ain't doing asparagus last time I tried that I puked I have Brussel sprouts too. Cardio haven't done yet. Today is legs/calves may add cardio if I can still walk

Cardio on an elliptical, or, better yet, a stair master, will melt that fat away. Most of the machines will have a calorie counter, so you know if you burned 380 calories. Add that up 5-6 times a week, and you can see why fat loss is much easier with cardio.

Get Shredded!
You have to burn 3500 calories to lose 1lb of fat or 500 calories a day of cardio to lose it in a week.

Hey BOG so how to you prepare that Salmon and where do you get those black trays for your food for the week?

Hey BOG so how to you prepare that Salmon and where do you get those black trays for your food for the week?

The black trays I got from Amazon it was a 16 pack for like 12-15$ or something. The salmon I just got Atlantic wild caught salmon from Walmart and I just add tenderizer and seasoning that's bout it. It's got it's own juices really.,

You have to burn 3500 calories to lose 1lb of fat or 500 calories a day of cardio to lose it in a week.

That's ALOT of cardio. Or I guess just burn more calories than I consume weekly or daily right?

The black trays I got from Amazon it was a 16 pack for like 12-15$ or something. The salmon I just got Atlantic wild caught salmon from Walmart and I just add tenderizer and seasoning that's bout it. It's got it's own juices really.,

Thanks Man! I found them and will need to pick some up for sure, also thanks for the salmon tips, I was told when I come off and start PCT I should eat more fish.

My boy been sick throwing up and diarrhea over weekend now he's in ER due to dehydration they gonna get some fluids in him asap so promised him on phone ill grab him gift then headed there not sure if I'll have good workout tonight if not I'll just use my (OFF) day to catch up tomorrow.

My boy been sick throwing up and diarrhea over weekend now he's in ER due to dehydration they gonna get some fluids in him asap so promised him on phone ill grab him gift then headed there not sure if I'll have good workout tonight if not I'll just use my (OFF) day to catch up tomorrow.

Go take care of your family bro, that's way more important...

Cardio on an elliptical, or, better yet, a stair master, will melt that fat away. Most of the machines will have a calorie counter, so you know if you burned 380 calories. Add that up 5-6 times a week, and you can see why fat loss is much easier with cardio.
That's ALOT of cardio. Or I guess just burn more calories than I consume weekly or daily right?
Those are just examples. You are not going to lose ALL fat from cardio! The weight loss will come from the kitchen and the changes you are making and will continue to make and tweak. The cardio, however, will definitely help, both by calories burned and later, ramped up metabolism. Elliptical or stairmaster.

The gear will help you retain muscle while you drop fat, so you are not dropping both.

Theory is expend 3500 calories more than you take in to lose 1lb. Doesn't matter if you eat less or burn more, as long as the deficit occurs

Pain is your friend.

Hey BOG so how is your Boy? I hope all is well, I hate it when the Kids get sick.

Boy doing good they got some fluids back in him and sugar back to normal taking him home

Got some powdered peanut butter to try. Didn't get my leg workout in but I'll kill it tomorrow!!!

6fa24f0acdeb6500b3d52333c63f44be.jpg

Boy doing good they got some fluids back in him and sugar back to normal taking him home

Got some powdered peanut butter to try. Didn't get my leg workout in but I'll kill it tomorrow!!!

6fa24f0acdeb6500b3d52333c63f44be.jpg

Good to hear is is doing OK, fuck the gym for today, Family first, as you said, just kill it tomorrow if all is well.

Good to hear is is doing OK, fuck the gym for today, Family first, as you said, just kill it tomorrow if all is well.

Amen bro! My kids and wife come first....no shame in that!

Glad to here your sons doing better. Take the time off gym to take care of him. Don't beat yourself up over that either. Family first. Like malfeasance says though, even though you're missing the gym and might be hard being at hospital and stuff, keep eating healthy. A little time missed at the gym won't hurt much, not eating healthy will. Take care bro. I'm not posting much on here, you're getting good advice from others, but still watching and rooting for you!

Just a small observation over the last 2-3 days I've been having hot flashes and sweating a lot in my sleep. Doesn't really bother me. It's just something that's REALLY caught my attention. Maybe it's just cause I over did it in Tanning bed? Could this be the testosterone starting to take effect?

Also this whole week I was HORNY AF still am! Haven't been like this since highschool I have feeling it's only the beginning to my hornyness too lol

Last edited:
Back