• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Test E 300 Bloodwork

selfmademonster

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Been cruising on 500mg of Pharmacom Test E 300 for the past couple months and been feeling great so got some blood work done last week as I was about too start a blast and some hgh also. Now the numbers may seem low but as a little background I don't respond well to test and when I started a couple years ago the last anti aging group had me at 300mg a week which I was pinning twice a week and that took my total test to only 576. I was pinning M W F for this test and tested Monday morning before my next pin

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-08-20-16-36-54.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-08-20-16-36-54.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 141
  • Screenshot_2016-08-20-16-36-27.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-08-20-16-36-27.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 144
Seems like you should be a little bit higher than that. Although those are some pretty good numbers I guess especially if you don't respond good to test. I myself respond great to test and I usually stay at 500mgs on Mondays and Thursdays

Sent from my LGMS428 using Tapatalk

Yeah 873, I know how low my numbers have been in the past with both pharma and ugl test so I am very pleased with the results. Love all the products I've tried from them

Don't know why estradiol is so low

Have you been taking any type of ai

No was waiting for results to determine if I needed anything

I have a lot of family problems race recently and I had to stop last with no PCT really sucked ass

I myself prefer adex because it works well fer me brother but also because it does not block your estrogen but just prevents it from aromatizing

As we all know without estrogen dicks don't work and muscles don't grow. Not to mention the mood swings

Know all about that high estrogen, but it hasn't been an issue at all despite how low it is. Like I said been feeling pretty good and libido is great

bro you need some estrogen in your system. that's a low test level you should be around 1500.

Very strange to have that low of TT and E2 on 500/wk, but I've seen a lot of crazy bloodwork here and beginning to believe it's very inaccurate.

I scored 1819 TT on Pharmacom sustanon 500 at 500/wk. On same protocol scored 3642 on TSL Test cyp. Then a week later another guy running TSL Test cyp at same protocol scored 1400. They also had two guys do bloods on the test E, one 4000 and the other I think 1700.

No matter how you slice it, 873ng/dl on 500mg/wk is a super poor result. How much were you injecting on Mon-Wed-Fri, each inject?

Your liver enzymes are elevated too. Taking any orals, or statins like Zocor or Lipitor?

No matter how you slice it, 873ng/dl on 500mg/wk is a super poor result. How much were you injecting on Mon-Wed-Fri, each inject?

Your liver enzymes are elevated too. Taking any orals, or statins like Zocor or Lipitor?

Split evenly .55ml each time. No orals but my enzymes are always all over place, but I have been drinking a little bit extra lately got some things goin on personally. Like I said earlier though 300mg a week of test c from a anti aging pharmacy only took me to 579, the only time I had a reading higher then 1550 was when I was blasting about a gram and some Npp

Very strange to have that low of TT and E2 on 500/wk, but I've seen a lot of crazy bloodwork here and beginning to believe it's very inaccurate.

I scored 1819 TT on Pharmacom sustanon 500 at 500/wk. On same protocol scored 3642 on TSL Test cyp. Then a week later another guy running TSL Test cyp at same protocol scored 1400. They also had two guys do bloods on the test E, one 4000 and the other I think 1700.

That is strange, I'm just trying to get a baseline and its been difficult. At least it was better then the 47 I scored on my last test in January for my total test on the same dose:nono:

Get Shredded!
That's really low Imo but I guess if your happy that's what matters;)

QUOTE=Joebad1;1035276]That's really low Imo but I guess if your happy that's what matters;)[/QUOTE]

I'm happy that its the highest its been on that dose, tried quite a few sources

you get the same results with other source's.

No best result I got so far..got "hammered" on my last test and scored a 49 total test

What were your natty test levels before you started using gear?

What were your natty test levels before you started using gear?

397, and after 5 weeks with the first group I worked with on 100mg a week it took it 404

397, and after 5 weeks with the first group I worked with on 100mg a week it took it 404

If you scored 404 on 100mg/wk then 200wk should be 800 and 500wk around 2000.

Yeah ideally, but 300mg a week only took me to 579 a few months later after I switched to the next group. This has been a little frustrating for some time now and the plan now is just to get more frequent blood tests. I'll be testing again in about a month

That AST ALT is high if that's all you on. Maybe the other guys will disagree but seems high IMO

Back