Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks for doing this mish. Man oh man that e2 would have made me a mess. Good for you for making it through it.

me thinks they messed up on the test and it wasn't supposed to be capped like they did.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Rickster41 View Post
    Test numbers look good but holy hell thst estrogen! Mish buddy, you feeling ok?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    That's estrogens not estradiol. That test was pointless. I had a total estrogen of 260 and an E2 of 46 one time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by TripleOvertime View Post
    Thanks for doing this mish. Man oh man that e2 would have made me a mess. Good for you for making it through it.

me thinks they messed up on the test and it wasn't supposed to be capped like they did.
    Was supposed to be total serum as usual I get
    Talked to labs
    They won't respond
    IMO
    They know they messed up
    2.5 letro and 25 mg Aro days daily
    Fri switch
    1.25 metro EOD
    12.5 Aro
    In a wk
    Labs again
    Wanna see this Iso/tpp blend is reacting

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sherk View Post
    Usually if you get the femal panel it's caped at 1500ng/dl. You can buy different labs that are uncapped that will give you the actual number beyond a 1500. Quest labs generally doesn't cap their TT readings.

Thanks MiSh for getting this done brotha. I greatly appreciate it. Looking forward to seeing how your blast goes my man.
    Thanks Man I will be using LabsMD and they use Quest, so what test should I select so I can get actual numbers? also not to take away from this thread but after ordering how long until you have to get to Quest for the actual draw? this will be my first time doing this and I want to do it correctly for my PCT Log, I need to draw early next Friday morning, so do I order online the Day before or sooner?

Thanks and sorry MiSh for the questions

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BOBCAT View Post
    That's estrogens not estradiol. That test was pointless. I had a total estrogen of 260 and an E2 of 46 one time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ahh makes more sense now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by thegame View Post
    Thanks Man I will be using LabsMD and they use Quest, so what test should I select so I can get actual numbers? also not to take away from this thread but after ordering how long until you have to get to Quest for the actual draw? this will be my first time doing this and I want to do it correctly for my PCT Log, I need to draw early next Friday morning, so do I order online the Day before or sooner?

No problem
    Thanks Bobcat

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts
    Rep Points

Test Cyp Protocol @ 300 mg MiSh is testing

Are you drawing for protocol or just to see where your numbers are at while on cycle? Getting pre labs done is ideal. You can order your labs a couple weeks in advance then set up with quest a time and day. First thing in the am upon rising before any physical activity is ideal to get a more accurate reading of your natural test. Then test 4-5 weeks in on your cycle using the same scenario and then again a few weeks after you've completed your pct. I hope this answered your question. If not let me know and I'll get more into detail or just pm me to not derail the thread.

If you're using quest, their female panel doesn't cap so you would be ok with that unless there's other things you're wanting to look at like progesterone or prolactin, igf, GH, things of that nature. It should tell you what all the test will show and you can choose other options for there.

Milehighkratom.com

Sherk15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts
    Rep Points

Are you drawing for protocol or just to see where your numbers are at while on cycle? Getting pre labs done is ideal. You can order your labs a couple weeks in advance then set up with quest a time and day. First thing in the am upon rising before any physical activity is ideal to get a more accurate reading of your natural test. Then test 4-5 weeks in on your cycle using the same scenario and then again a few weeks after you've completed your pct. I hope this answered your question. If not let me know and I'll get more into detail or just pm me to not derail the thread.

If you're using quest, their female panel doesn't cap so you would be ok with that unless there's other things you're wanting to look at like progesterone or prolactin, igf, GH, things of that nature. It should tell you what all the test will show and you can choose other options for there.
    Cool Man, I will probably PM you tomorrow, did not know there was that much to it lol, Vision wants me to get bloods 2 weeks after last pin(which will be next Friday) and then I think he said 4-6 weeks after, which will complete PCT.

Thanks again

*edit, so if you can think of anything else PM me, but all I know is I need to learn this stuff because I want to cycle right from here on out, no more listening to the idiots at the gym that never do bloods.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Wow mish thanks Alot for doing this. Glad I jumped on gp. Hoping to be able to post the same some day.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts
    Rep Points

Cool Man, I will probably PM you tomorrow, did not know there was that much to it lol, Vision wants me to get bloods 2 weeks after last pin(which will be next Friday) and then I think he said 4-6 weeks after, which will complete PCT.

Thanks again

*edit, so if you can think of anything else PM me, but all I know is I need to learn this stuff because I want to cycle right from here on out, no more listening to the idiots at the gym that never do bloods.
    You'll get it right
    Pm
    If needed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts
    Rep Points

Always use labsmd
    Problem with other lab here

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by DsEq194 View Post
    Wow mish thanks Alot for doing this. Glad I jumped on gp. Hoping to be able to post the same some day.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
    You'll be satisfied
    Granted

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts
    Rep Points

Pretty cool of you to do this last protocol Mish.
    Thank you for your sacrifice.

You other guys here. This is no easy task, I have done it too many times.
    I hate it.
    There's no good reason to ever do it. A month of no AI with a new source and you get scrutinized for your torture.
    Again Mish thank you.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    378 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by tommygunz View Post
    Pretty cool of you to do this last protocol Mish.
    Thank you for your sacrifice.

You other guys here. This is no easy task, I have done it too many times.
    I hate it.
    There's no good reason to ever do it. A month of no AI with a new source and you get scrutinized for your torture.
    Again Mish thank you.
    Awww common now Tommy.... A month with no AI helps you get in touch with your feminine side
    Dispense Quick Rep

Visit www.trtdirect.de for price lists!

Visit IronLion-Lab.net for high quality HGH and Raws!
    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks again

That's what this board is for and what most of us are here for my man. Knowledge and helping out where we can. We all started somewhere. At least you're starting to do things the right way.

Milehighkratom.com

Sherk15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com