• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Potatoes Reduce Blood Pressure in People With Obesity and High Blood Pressure

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Potatoes Reduce Blood Pressure in People With Obesity and High Blood Pressure ScienceDaily – The potato’s stereotype as a fattening food for health-conscious folks to avoid is getting another revision as scientists report that just a couple servings of spuds a day reduces blood pressure almost as much as oatmeal without causing weight gain. Scientists [...]

Read More...

I love potatoe!

Potassium Baby!! I hear they have more than bananas. Not sure if that’s pound for pound though. I love all potatoes ! Especially the golden Dutch babies ! Omg delicious

Max

Golden Dutch are my fave too.

I put the Dutch and the blue “Alaskan” fingerling taters in the garden last year but the heavy rainfall basically destroyed all my potatoe crops…. I think im gonna do raised beds this year. Maybe. Prolly not tho.

Back