• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Good Morning

Get Shredded!
Im partial to the skinny ones for sure. But all attractive women turn me on regardless of size.

When I was younger, features I did not like would stick out to me when I looked for women. Now its the opposite. Its the things that turn me on that stick out now.
I hear ya, I'm right there with you. Sometimes I'll watch a skinny girl take a 10 inch nigga dick in the ass turns me on.

Hope I don't forget
U don't forget MiSh.!!! Only late one day.!!! Very tasteful as well.!! Sometimes those nudes that look like a baseball players inside out catchers mit not so hot.!! Your taste is on point like perfectly rolled sushi.!!!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

U don't forget MiSh.!!! Only late one day.!!! Very tasteful as well.!! Sometimes those nudes that look like a baseball players inside out catchers mit not so hot.!! Your taste is on point like perfectly rolled sushi.!!!

Tomorrow
Clean
Nice
I'm
Hesitating

No hesitate brother.!!! Trust is in your hands.!!! You have not let anyone down as of yet.!!! You have been running a great thread broski and if your schedule allows I vote MiSh to run this thread.!!! 😚

No hesitate brother.!!! Trust is in your hands.!!! You have not let anyone down as of yet.!!! You have been running a great thread broski and if your schedule allows I vote MiSh to run this thread.!!!

Thanks
Means A lot
Really
It does
Something lite tomorrow
Got something special
I enjoy

Thanks
Means A lot
Really
It does
Something lite tomorrow
Got something special
I enjoy
MiSh your a great dude.!!! You share these delightful pics makes you even better dude to take your time and give us Testosterone filled monkeys our share of morning woods.!! ..and our ladies even benefit from it too.!!! They just don't know why they wakeup to morning wood crawling up thier inner thigh.!! Lol. Your a cool dude MiSh.!!!

MiSh your a great dude.!!! You share these delightful pics makes you even better dude to take your time and give us Testosterone filled monkeys our share of morning woods.!! ..and our ladies even benefit from it too.!!! They just don't know why they wakeup to morning wood crawling up thier inner thigh.!! Lol. Your a cool dude MiSh.!!!

Much obliged
For kind and respectful words
Had few day troubles with lawyer and Ex
Think I got it figured
But ladies
Aww
The sight gets me too
Thanks again Brotha and fiancée

IML Gear Cream!
Much obliged
For kind and respectful words
Had few day troubles with lawyer and Ex
Think I got it figured
But ladies
Aww
The sight gets me too
Thanks again Brotha and fiancée
Your very welcome Brother MiSh I wish for you and your kids nothing but brighter days to come.!!! EX= she sounds meanie... Lawyers = always Ughhh.!!! Hopefully u do have it all worked out and continue on cuz u will find a good lady for yourself my dude.!!!. Ladies are hard to avoid when eloquent pics are posted ...definately catch your attention but that is a good thing.!! Me and fiance love our MiSh and she doesn't even know why yet.!! 😅

This thread is turing into something special. I like.

Doin work MiSh.!!! Now you brought to a whole new level.!! Great work.!! 100% approval.!! U just posted one that not only gave me some killer morning wood but this is fiance's FAVORITE.!!! You spicing it up real nice for her and myselfs viewing pleasure.!!! Damn we have the right dude running this thread.!!! As always thank you Mr. MiSh.!!!

Doin work MiSh.!!! Now you brought to a whole new level.!! Great work.!! 100% approval.!! U just posted one that not only gave me some killer morning wood but this is fiance's FAVORITE.!!! You spicing it up real nice for her and myselfs viewing pleasure.!!! Damn we have the right dude running this thread.!!! As always thank you Mr. MiSh.!!!

Thanks Brotha

There we go. Dime.

All those years wasted surfing the net and never came across this kind of quality

thanks mish

Back