• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Good Morning

IML Gear Cream!
And now it's getting SERIOUS.!!!! MiSh has great taste and we're gonna see it M-F.!!!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
That's the shortest post I've ever seen from you.

It will be happeness
Titties and hot chicks = Happiness for me.!!!
Morning Wood = Fiance happiness
Moral of the story = Naked chicks = Happiness for EVERYONE!!

Titties and hot chicks = Happiness for me.!!!
Morning Wood = Fiance happiness
Moral of the story = Naked chicks = Happiness for EVERYONE!!

Lol
I'm here

Get Shredded!
I'm late
My apologies
Tomorrow will hit

I'm late
My apologies
Tomorrow will hit
MiSh... no apologies needed bro., ass and titties are ALWAYS BETTER LATE THAN NEVER.!!! Lol. And damn she's a beauty.!!
Woody Wednesday = Tomorrow.!!! 😉

MiSh... no apologies needed bro., ass and titties are ALWAYS BETTER LATE THAN NEVER.!!! Lol. And damn she's a beauty.!!
Woody Wednesday = Tomorrow.!!!

Yes

Good morning my brothas.

Hot damn MiSh.!!! One fine job giving us woodies.!!! That chick is fine as fuck.!!
@Sherk = Pleez sneak some pics of her doing squats "ass in the grass".. MiSh KEEP THEM CUMING.!! Topless Thursday tomorrow.??

MiSh you are the perfect dude for this thread!!
Fiance is loving you more than me.!!
She's getting round 2 before her night shift.!!
Raw CAWK. Raw Vagina. Lube can't keep up
Lol

SB - You must be a penis type of guy. +
Yes it's true, I prefer my women with a large cock so what.

For me honestly, I like a little more ass. Not really into the skinny chicks, don't get me wrong I'll fuckum. but if I had a choice, I'd select a big beefy bitch not a fat ass hoe, but a thick Broad.

I do like this lady's horse teeth though.

For me honestly, I like a little more ass. Not really into the skinny chicks, don't get me wrong I'll fuckum. but if I had a choice, I'd select a big beefy bitch not a fat ass hoe, but a thick Broad.

She ain't fat bruh!

Im partial to the skinny ones for sure. But all attractive women turn me on regardless of size.

When I was younger, features I did not like would stick out to me when I looked for women. Now its the opposite. Its the things that turn me on that stick out now.

My type has progressed to anyone who I don't have to use chloroform on...which doesn't leave many...

My type has progressed to anyone who I don't have to use chloroform on...which doesn't leave many...

Lol, breathing is my only requirement.. and I'm not sure if that's even a requirement.

Back