• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Good Morning

63634cf2649cf173395fc9cd10cc6b7b.jpg

Is this the missus??? Lie if it isn't, makes it better.

In that case, you're a lucky man.

its my home gym. nice turf functional training area.

Damn, good for you. I saw the pictures of the snow outside your house this past winter and it looked like a nice place, but damn!! You have it going on man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Women w tat's r my thing! Done right they are insanely sexy!

But I'm an equal opportunist, I'd mount the hell out of those buns above as well!

Every day brings challenges
Just ur mood

My side piece just sent me this.. Non internet pic. Please enjoy.

86752c68762e77490b21a4314728e140.jpg

That shits like a mo ped ! Probably fun but don't let anyone know about it!

Stil lwatching MiSh.!!! Lovin every morning.of.it..!!! Thought about.voting a.couple.times but needed real pussy all day every day...do you think heavy can possibly keep her.crom creeping on her if i gavs him information NOT.INCLUDING NUDES
!! ??? LOL

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Stil lwatching MiSh.!!! Lovin every morning.of.it..!!! Thought about.voting a.couple.times but needed real pussy all day every day...do you think heavy can possibly keep her.crom creeping on her if i gavs him information NOT.INCLUDING NUDES
!! ??? LOL

a652470df4e36b6a686a9913ecdf7955.jpg

I know ur here

a652470df4e36b6a686a9913ecdf7955.jpg

I know ur here
Holy.fuck bro.!!!! How did u.know my EXACT FAVORITE.??!!! I LOVE long brunette hair...huge tits...my finaces.only single D cup...but very frim so if i did t.know.her i would guess a DD.!!! That cbick in this pic is.fuckin bangin...and needs banged.!!!!

Holy.fuck bro.!!!! How did u.know my EXACT FAVORITE.??!!! I LOVE long brunette hair...huge tits...my finaces.only single D cup...but very frim so if i did t.know.her i would guess a DD.!!! That cbick in this pic is.fuckin bangin...and needs banged.!!!!

Glad u enjoyed
Lhjo, lol

IML Gear Cream!

566a208e69ee6c006a84982ef1769d93.jpg

Seductive

Glad u enjoyed
Lhjo, lol
No Lhjo...girls off work., smeelin fresh out the shower and we got some new KY his/hers lube that is fruckin mind blowing...if u get a chance try it. PLEASE LISTEN = MUST WASH LUBE OFF OF CAWK AND BALL OR THEY WILL ITCH UNTIL WASHED.!!! LOL... dead serious bro.!!! Great fuckin reaction betwwen both lubes.mixed together.!!!

No Lhjo...girls off work., smeelin fresh out the shower and we got some new KY his/hers lube that is fruckin mind blowing...if u get a chance try it. PLEASE LISTEN = MUST WASH LUBE OFF OF CAWK AND BALL OR THEY WILL ITCH UNTIL WASHED.!!! LOL... dead serious bro.!!! Great fuckin reaction betwwen both lubes.mixed together.!!!

Gotta try then
Thanks for info

Gotta try then
Thanks for info

I haveno idea who is playing games todaywith the computer...at any rate ur 168 is one of my favorites.! And dont forget the heads up on that KY Jelly clea up....no clue how u made it.over to that othed thread.!!! Lolz srry brother...

OooOoOoOOOOOOoo a real girl.. Very nice.

Damn!!! Props on that!!

Back