• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Pompeyo Pharma

jetmusic14

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Has anyone ever used Pompeyo Pharma? They have a sponsored link on both rx muscle podcast and geard up podcast. I was wondering the quality and and efficiency. I have been using a local source that i think has gone down on quality. So if anyone could help me. Thanks!!!

People here will help you to find a reliable source on this forum. Read, research and ask questions. Many good sponsors here.

Go to new members section and introduce yourself. Stick around and read and research. You'll find what you are looking for.

Ay i just joined this form to pass it on. I have used
Them b4 but as today seems simebody diff got that
Site. I order sent money dude got my money would send my order or
Answer emai he told me he got money and wasbgona mail. He hasnt. So im gona
Keep at Him after a month i gona take $665 lost i am trying to inform all dont trust him he waiting to take money if i take the lost im trying to find how to shut him dwn... Mybe Dea pass this
On if u dont believe me i got email

Ay i just joined this form to pass it on. I have used
Them b4 but as today seems simebody diff got that
Site. I order sent money dude got my money would send my order or
Answer emai he told me he got money and wasbgona mail. He hasnt. So im gona
Keep at Him after a month i gona take $665 lost i am trying to inform all dont trust him he waiting to take money if i take the lost im trying to find how to shut him dwn... Mybe Dea pass this
On if u dont believe me i got email
Never heard of them and don't care about them. Oh yeah welcome

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

Back