• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Dosing of t4 with hgh

Skip503

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm reading up on this and of course the numbers are all over the place. Anyone know a good dose of t4 to take with hgh? Running 3.3ius a day hgh

Bloods would be your best way to know. I never did blood work when I ran it but I used 100 mcg every morning before breakfast. I was using 5 iu hgh Ed

25-50mcg

Since early May. Time for bloodwork anyway, but wanted to start with some right away. But rethinking it, Probably better to get bloods before I start to know where baseline is on hgh. Had bloods before starting hgh, so I guess it would be good to know where they are at now too.

- - - Updated - - -

Since early May. Time for bloodwork anyway, but wanted to start with some right away. But rethinking it, Probably better to get bloods before I start to know where baseline is on hgh. Had bloods before starting hgh, so I guess it would be good to know where they are at now too.

did you see good results at this amount? I've only seen t3 ran lower like this.

Saw the results in my TSH being lowered and in the correct range when running blood work. My thyroid panel has been pulled about a dozen times in the last three years. Curious what the tsh came back with some these guys recommending 200mcg/day, that more than complete thyroid replacement therapy for someone who had their thyroid killed with a radioactive isotope from hashimotos disease.

Saw the results in my TSH being lowered and in the correct range when running blood work. My thyroid panel has been pulled about a dozen times in the last three years. Curious what the tsh came back with some these guys recommending 200mcg/day, that more than complete thyroid replacement therapy for someone who had their thyroid killed with a radioactive isotope from hashimotos disease.
At the time I used t4 I didn't do any blood work. Next time I cycle hgh and t4 I will be getting bloods.

did you see good results at this amount? I've only seen t3 ran lower like this.

And let me add this as it pertains to hgh. Before hgh use I was already prescribed T4 @ 25mcg by endo for hypothyroidism. I was barely out of range at about a 5 on tsh before, 25mcg brought my down to 2. After running 2iu hgh for couple months tsh was back to 5 so increased t4 to 50mcg which brought me back to 2 again. Need blood work to really know how much you need but I would say vast majority need no more than 100mcg max.

IML Gear Cream!
And let me add this as it pertains to hgh. Before hgh use I was already prescribed T4 @ 25mcg by endo for hypothyroidism. I was barely out of range at about a 5 on tsh before, 25mcg brought my down to 2. After running 2iu hgh for couple months tsh was back to 5 so increased t4 to 50mcg which brought me back to 2 again. Need blood work to really know how much you need but I would say vast majority need no more than 100mcg max.

So 2 is considered the ideal for TSH?

Yeah that's awesome to have it tracked real time like that. Blood work is defiantly the way to go. How long after you adjusted dose was it that your tsh dropped back down.

everthing I've read .5 to 4.5 is considered ideal or "normal range" based of most US blood testing labs

That's why I ask. I was at 3, but after supplementing with 62mcg of t4 it dropped to .80. Not sure if its better to be on the low side or high side of the normal range.

That's why I ask. I was at 3, but after supplementing with 62mcg of t4 it dropped to .80. Not sure if its better to be on the low side or high side of the normal range.
I was told that values closer to lower range boundary are preferred.

If I remember correctly Sheriv has lots of info on it as she had a thyroid cancer.

Yeah so that were it gets conflicted in reports. They narrowed the normal range in 2002 to .3 to 3 and this double the amount of thyroid disorders. There's also a study that shows 95% of the people they studied are in the .4 to 2.5range. I'll post the article when I get to my computer. My phone sucks and I can't upload shit.

Awesome info, thx.

I assume you were using scrip T4? Lots of us are on various research chems so that might be part of the explanation for dose inflation if you catch my drift... If you were also using RC do you recall the source?

Yeah so that were it gets conflicted in reports. They narrowed the normal range in 2002 to .3 to 3 and this double the amount of thyroid disorders. There's also a study that shows 95% of the people they studied are in the .4 to 2.5range. I'll post the article when I get to my computer. My phone sucks and I can't upload shit.

Yep, you did some research, doctors are still arguing about this....lol. My endo likes the old scale, but he's an old Indian guy so that's what you'd expect. He treats a ton of ppl for thyroid. He told me most men feel better around 2 and women tend to do best at 1. Through trial and error I can confirm that this is true in my case, I feel best around 2. Don't know where my wife is, she gets bloods in a couple days and will find out. My mom had to just go down from 125 to 100mcg because she was .3

Awesome info, thx.

I assume you were using scrip T4? Lots of us are on various research chems so that might be part of the explanation for dose inflation if you catch my drift... If you were also using RC do you recall the source?

Yes my script is t4 levothyroxine 25mcg. So have used research Chem, ugl as well as Chinese pharma to supplement dosage. Was using Pharmacom 50mcg t3 and trying to cut the tabs in half. Hard to find tabs dosed at 25mcg, think IA has some caps. In the research I've done hypothyroidism is best treated with a combination of t3 and t4, it's harder to dial it in correctly using both so most docs only prescribe t4.

For hgh use though I've heard it's best to use t4, think s2h posted some on this, might be a study on it out there that confirms.

Last edited:
Yep, you did some research, doctors are still arguing about this....lol. My endo likes the old scale, but he's an old Indian guy so that's what you'd expect. He treats a ton of ppl for thyroid. He told me most men feel better around 2 and women tend to do best at 1. Through trial and error I can confirm that this is true in my case, I feel best around 2. Don't know where my wife is, she gets bloods in a couple days and will find out. My mom had to just go down from 125 to 100mcg because she was .3
Yeah you made me start thinking why I decided to go with 100 mcg when I used it. And the only reason I came up with was someone told me so bro science at its best. I prefer actual research these days. What I found is there to be a lot of room for interpretation on where it should be but at least be in between .2 to 5 range and I think it's a good start.

Get Shredded!
Yes my script is t4 levothyroxine 25mcg. So have used research Chem, ugl as well as Chinese pharma to supplement dosage. Was using Pharmacom 50mcg t3 and trying to cut the tabs in half. Hard to find tabs dosed at 25mcg, think IA has some caps. In the research I've done hypothyroidism is best treated with a combination of t3 and t4, it's harder to dial it in correctly using both so most docs only prescribe t4.

For hgh use though I've heard it's best to use t4, think s2h posted some on this, might be a study on it out there that confirms.

Need to correct myself, on the last part about hgh, meant to say most use t3 not t4 to supplement with hgh, there might be some studies that support this seems like I remember.

Yeah you made me start thinking why I decided to go with 100 mcg when I used it. And the only reason I came up with was someone told me so bro science at its best. I prefer actual research these days. What I found is there to be a lot of room for interpretation on where it should be but at least be in between .2 to 5 range and I think it's a good start.

They were trying to narrow it because a lot of ppl feel like crap in that 4-5 area. Too high I get very tired and lethargic mostly, but too low can have many problems; anxiety, hyper activity, insomnia, irregular heart beat, profuse sweating, hot and cold insensitivity, hair loss, rapid heart rate and more. I've taken mine too low and have felt some it.

Back