• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Dbol so far

Jokerswild

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I gotta say this is great or overdosed dbol, I've always ran 50mg pre workout and have went as high as 100mg on naps and pink Thais, these are comparable to 100mg at just one 50mg cap, instant water gain, strength gain, and mid day fatigue with headaches, tbh I'm thinking about just doing 1/2 a cap a day because they are that potent. Just letting you know, it's def legit...

thanks for the review man, ill need to get some Dbol for my winter Bulk...

everyone is always asking after decent dbol, this is good to hear, thanks bro.

:winkfinger: Thanks for review !!

What other compounds are you running of monster?

monster10

Good to hear

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Are the dbols tabs so I can chop em?
Thanks joker, was looking for a dbol for pwo, I love their test def worth trying the dbol now

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Are the dbols tabs so I can chop em?
Thanks joker, was looking for a dbol for pwo, I love their test def worth trying the dbol now

Our Dbol comes in Tabs now.

Our Dbol comes in Tabs now.
Awesome thank you, was worried about it being caps. Will be in touch when funds allow, still want to pick up some of that deca =p

Awesome thank you, was worried about it being caps. Will be in touch when funds allow, still want to pick up some of that deca =p

Sounds good Boss , we will be ready when you are..

Back